Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ace1868

How bad is your RNG

my luck has been pretty good with everythign aside from the wolf sledge drops, so much so that I want it even less then I did before because I'm not paying 800-1000 plat for a hammer worse then the current Rabvee saw hammers we can build. I have killed him atleast 15 times and only got 2 handles and a bunch of crappy mods. IT's only 3K mastery and the weapon is not even that good so I will take a hard pass on that POS XD. Also I played roughly 2K hours so far.

3 hours ago, Ryusuta said:

Well, I've been playing since 2013 and only just a week ago got the final part to the Brakk.

Also, I've still yet to get the War.

Take that for what you will.

I take that as you didn't do Raids. Or you'd be swimming in brakk parts.

I've had some awful RNG some that spring to mind are 76 runs for Equinox vanilla, 52 bounty 5 PoE runs for Revenant Neuroptics, nearly 400 Hydrolysts for 2 sets of Arcane Energize, 50+ rounds of Uranus Caelus AW interception for the parts of Elytron(solo I might add), 30 odd rotation Cs for Trinity Prime BP etc

But the worst one that stings the memory? Over 7 hours straight in a dedicated farming group of Trinity, Atlas, Hydroid and Nekros, spamming Conculysts in Lua capture for the Vengeful Revenant mod...

The only time I ever have given up farming something was Manic Bombards for Final Harbinger... I still don't have it lol.

24 minutes ago, ace1868 said:

Some of these are mind blowing.

@Zilchy have you tried the feyarch specter? 

Yes. Great fun also lol.

I remember that time when i farmed Axi R2 and Axi K5 for respectively Redeemer Prime Handle and Equinox Prime blueprint.

Despite trying to get them by radiating my own relics, i got either parts that i already had, or rare stuff that i wasn't aiming for (es. Konen Prime Blade despite aiming for Equinox Prime blueprint)

Then someone that had an Axi R2 and an Axi K5 went, and managed to get the primes i needed. And all from a guy with 2124 hours on this game.

Back times ago when raids had been a thing, I always got a disconnect in the third part and got some of the good old arcane energize

6 hours ago, Zilchy said:

I take that as you didn't do Raids. Or you'd be swimming in brakk parts.

No, I do. I spend most of my time marked by all of the assassins. They just don't like showing up and/or dropping the parts when they do.

19 minutes ago, Ryusuta said:

No, I do. I spend most of my time marked by all of the assassins. They just don't like showing up and/or dropping the parts when they do.

No I meant the old Raids the 8 player mission. You could play the mission once on normal and once on nightmare mode, every 24 hours. In each mission the G3 turned up at level 90, so you got Brakk parts every day.

Got my Wise Razor stance, Shocking step Ephemera, small Exploiter Orb decoration - all of them in the same 4th run on Exploiter.

Now, past 15+ runs, still hunting for Ice Ephemera.. By the way, does Deck 12 Captura scene exist? If no, then Ice Ephemera is the only thing left that I need from Exploiter Orb, and after it drops - I can forget about grinding that Orb.

Got my Smoking body Ephemera from 2nd Stalker appearence.

Passively got full Equinox Prime in a short time after it released.

Killed Wolf like 30+ times, still no Sledge Motor and Saturn 6 Mask. Hunting for Mask right now, because I'm not sure if the Wolf will remain as Assassin forever and if his Mask will remain in his drops. But I want that Mask.

Had over 50 of chassis and neuro each for Nidus before getting his systems.  Pretty sure I was approaching, if not passed, the statistical certainty point.

Also doing a rad share and everyone getting forma twice in a row.  We all did something else after that.

Over 40 (yes Four Zero) Radiant Axi & Neo relics to get the Chroma Prime systems.  Forma's or the next to last rarest reward.  Every single stinking time.

And the ballsaq-kicking irony of the whole nightmare farming scenario?  Chroma isn't even that great of a frame; his power set is most suited to Eidolon hunting and that is IT.  I just want the lizard-dude for completeness sake and for fashion frame (base-line chroma is PUG-ugly).

Yet DE have set the RNGeebuz to insane low drop.

WTH?😫🤬

Well, I hate Arby’s and I want Seeding Step so I mean.

-Three separate excavate missions: 1hr 12 mins, 1h 27 mins, 1hr 48 mins. Swimming in endo and Ayatan but no seeding step. Please Arby’s give me the mea- the Seeding Step.

Oh! And of course the wolf! I am very lucky he comes for me at least three times a day! However my most recent visit was a kick in the teeth.

-Wrong build (experimental warcry build that only yields 300 health)

-Doing the “hobbled key without dying or becoming downed solo 30+ interception”

-Wolf comes immediately 

-Two ambulas decided to spawn as well.

While I didn’t die and I was lucky to complete it, Wolfie dropped a mod (again), and well.. Ambulas is Ambulas.

fgRKVdk.jpg

yKNECR3.jpg

4 hours ago, BitterBlood00 said:

1600h on my ps4 account and 250h+ on my pc account and i never seen a legendary core in my life

I can feel that as I’ve never gotten one of those either. I would have doubted their existence had I not seen it dropped for a friend on stream. 

On 2019-04-28 at 10:46 AM, ace1868 said:

Looking for long term bad rng experience. Just 1, it must be something farmable and you must have over 1500 hrs

My bad RNG experience is that after 3402 hours of game play I am still yet to find Bite mod. I actively, passively farmed it and still no luck, to this day I still go looking for it till I get depressed for killing all those Kubrows. 

My experience is average to relatively satisfying, to answer your question.

5 hours ago, Zilchy said:

No I meant the old Raids the 8 player mission. You could play the mission once on normal and once on nightmare mode, every 24 hours. In each mission the G3 turned up at level 90, so you got Brakk parts every day.

Oh, yeah. I legit forgot that was a thing. Yeah, I never bothered with that. I've always been more of a Solo player. Raids were... unappealing to me.

[Hate], the scythe that drops from stalker, I got my 1st one by 1200 hour mark, maybe got 3 drops so far at 3500 hours. 

4 hours ago, BitterBlood00 said:

1600h on my ps4 account and 250h+ on my pc account and i never seen a legendary core in my life

Got my first one at about 3400 hours in. 

RNG is such an unleveled experience. Did Exploiter Orb 6 times and got all the drops it has. Have done ESO since it came out, still have yet to see my last Lato piece. Ended up trading the Braton piece (same % drop) to someone on the other side of the issue. Might see it drop on of these days.

5 hours ago, BitterBlood00 said:

Oh, yeah - combined hours of around 2000 (PC / Xbox) and have never seen one, ever. My luck with sorties tends toward the "uncommon" set of rewards, though - kuva, endo, and boosters. 

Actively play everyday 1-4 hours average about 12 missions a day and have fought the wolf 1 time. Totally lame. 

Funny thing is I refuse to do k drives so the fodder that is the wolf sledge is only making my trip to mr27 that much longer

1888 hours played, I'm coming up on 3,000 sentient kills and I have not got the parts yet to make a second broken war. 4 hilts but only one blade. On the plus side when the war with the sentients comes I am really going to be ahead of the game as Ive got killing em down to a fine art.

Also how many orokin drones and spectators do you have to kill to get a coolant leak? I dont even want the mod other than being completest, but its beginning to grind my gears