The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How bad is your RNG

ace1868

There are things i will never actively farm for, bite is one of those, anything with less than %10 chance on 3rd cache is a no no for me, same with these unvaulted relics, its not worth the effort or time when i can just farm the plat from other sources and buy them from lucky players or people dumb enough to farm for them.

1300hr ingame, mr 27.  The ones i cant forget. 

No despair to this point.. I do have everyting else including ephemera. It is what the name suggests. I recently realised i am already fine with that 800p pack with it. Still havent bought it as i really wanted to farm all weapons and frames by myself as a personal goal. 

I did 120+( i stoped counting at around 110, i felt it didnt help with my will to go again) t3 perfect spy runs solo for ivara bp. Droped 8 neuro or systems, what ever was there with bp in that time.

More recent: I have 45lvl at nightwave, saw wolf 8 times total, 7 times common mods, 1 wolf sledge head part. 

Going to also throw in 300+ login days and still no 70% (or is it 75%) off plat coupon. I have told myself if I ever see it I will get something but the amount is slowing going down since I don't need much anymore. RNG only hurt DE in that one.

Didn't buy Chroma p Access because I don't like the frame ..for actively playing that week i got all parts for Rubico, gram and Chroma p (the frame was put to build the very first day)

On the other hand I still haven't got scindo prime blade after 2 unvaultings.

2200hrs+ /played

Some of these have me speechless. 

On 2019-05-02 at 3:15 PM, (XB1)SilverSurferGuy said:

Been farming stalker for nearly 2 and a half years.....still hasn’t dropped the hate....dreadful RNG...just dreadful

Darn. 

I cant recall any real bad RNG from WF, could be because I stuff them far back in my brain where Mr. Torture lives.

I do however recall my best RNG moment ever. My Hildryn farm, which started at the same time as an even I wanted to give full attention in BDO. So I decided to atleast try 3 exploiter runs and see how it went. Well I got all 3 parts and the lightning step ephamera in those 3 runs.

Then it is the regular good crap that happens often. I do some fissures to farm void traces to radiate a relic I need uncommon or gold parts from and they drop from someone elses relic while I farm traces. Got most of Enox Prime that way, only had to farm one part with my own relics, a part I had saved up and radiated 20 relics for "just incase". The bastard piece dropped on the first run.

Edited by SneakyErvin

Worst RNG moment for me was trying to get the Pherlliac Pod blueprint from Juggernauts. Every day, 6-8 hours a day doing nothing but farming juggs for 3 weeks. Killed over 2,000 of those bastards. Never once dropped the BP. I even submitted a support ticket about it, I was told to just keep trying. Quit and uninstalled the game for about 3 months. It's pretty dumb how a item needed to complete a quest has such a low drop rate.