The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

MR and game thoughts

Scarper79

First If you look at the stats and charts there are plenty of weapons you can use at low MR that are what would be considered endgame weapons and gear so you could be super-powered even at low levels realistically.  It did not make sense to me why gimping anyone would create more team value because ideally in most cases you want a team doing different functions and yes you are always going to have one member like a saryn or mesa that will be a high DPS but realistically you should have other members like nova, trinity etc supporting the team in different ways.  Finally how would it be a value to the individual or community by dissuading people from working hard and being rewarded for their efforts.  One simple example of how it would actually hurt the community by gimping high MR/ long time players is that they are the ones most likely to have excess top tier mods and gear that they farm and sell off so more people have access to stuff that does not drop as often and if you gimp me personally I might just start a new account and not share anything with you as I need to add new equipment 😛.