Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How long is this game?

(XBOX)Pugs Xbox

Question

My friend does not believe me when I tell him how long this game is.

He will take your words for it. How many HOURS does it take to get EVERYTHING, just to make it even longer, lets assume we are soloing a dojo and all research (ghost clan though). All weapons, solo ghost clan full research, all warframes, all planets and all nodes, all skins, all glyphs, all bobbleheads, etc. LMAO here we go

2 hours ago, (XB1)Pugs Xbox said:

He will take your words for it. How many HOURS does it take to get EVERYTHING, just to make it even longer, lets assume we are soloing a dojo and all research (ghost clan though). All weapons, solo ghost clan full research, all warframes, all planets and all nodes, all skins, all glyphs, all bobbleheads, etc. LMAO here we go

hqdefault.jpg

10 hours ago, justin0620 said:

it took me ~800 hours to reach MR23, then ~1500 hours to reach MR27. It really depends on how much you pay for (affinity booster, credit booster), and how efficient your farming method is.

Hmmm,I'm at 791 hours now....juuust shy of MR 14....guess I have stopped and smelled the roses too many times 😄

I would venture a guess and say that VERY few people have everything in the game.  It actually wouldn't surprise me if nobody does.  Sure lots of people claim to, but they leave things out to fit their narrative.

• Warframes & Weapons are easy to get (barring time gated event/baro weapons)
  • Codex Scans are very hard to get - Again there are event specific scans that may never come back
  • Mods - there are so many, with new ones added all the time.
  • Oddities: Kuria, Somachords, data fragments, fish, etc
  • Conclave Crap
  • Cosmetics - lets ignore tennogen for a second - even the rest there is a ton.
  • Decorations for the ship
  • Dojo Research - if they are starting, they can never get 100% of this done unless solar rails are ever unlocked again.  Plus Ignis Wraith research.
  • Dojo Decorations
  • Achievements (platform specific)
  • Color Palettes
  • Dex Weapons
  • Login Rewards (armor/glyphs)
  • Ephemara/Peculiars
  • Operator amps/kits guns - and every permutation thereof
  • Rare things like ships, Ammo Boxes, Legendary Cores.  And of course Primed Chamber.

And thats just a partial list.  you could make it even more comprehensive if they wanted to do silly things like ensure they had one of every

• resource type,
  • relic (not achievable if they are just starting out)
  • Collect every sigil from ALL syndicates
  • get every size ammo/energy/shield pad BP

The list goes on and on.  The more I think about it, I challenge anyone to prove they have "Everything".

Edited by (XB1)Tucker D Dawg

hace 23 horas, (XB1)Pugs Xbox dijo:

The game its not long ....you choose to get all its another thing (that you dont need to "end" the game , at least the actual content )....its like if you measure a game lenght based in the time its take you to do all the achievements ..... not a realistic way to do it .

2 hours ago, (XB1)Tucker D Dawg said:

I would venture a guess and say that VERY few people have everything in the game.  It actually wouldn't surprise me if nobody does.  Sure lots of people claim to, but they leave things out to fit their narrative.

• Warframes & Weapons are easy to get (barring time gated event/baro weapons)
  • Codex Scans are very hard to get - Again there are event specific scans that may never come back
  • Mods - there are so many, with new ones added all the time.
  • Oddities: Kuria, Somachords, data fragments, fish, etc
  • Conclave Crap
  • Cosmetics - lets ignore tennogen for a second - even the rest there is a ton.
  • Decorations for the ship
  • Dojo Research - if they are starting, they can never get 100% of this done unless solar rails are ever unlocked again.  Plus Ignis Wraith research.
  • Dojo Decorations
  • Achievements (platform specific)
  • Color Palettes
  • Dex Weapons
  • Login Rewards (armor/glyphs)
  • Ephemara/Peculiars
  • Operator amps/kits guns - and every permutation thereof
  • Rare things like ships, Ammo Boxes, Legendary Cores.  And of course Primed Chamber.

And thats just a partial list.  you could make it even more comprehensive if they wanted to do silly things like ensure they had one of every

• resource type,
  • relic (not achievable if they are just starting out)
  • Collect every sigil from ALL syndicates
  • get every size ammo/energy/shield pad BP

The list goes on and on.  The more I think about it, I challenge anyone to prove they have "Everything".

I am going to get everything.

4 minutes ago, (XB1)Tucker D Dawg said:

I assure you, you won't. Never mind event specific items, in fact, you can't as you don't have Excal Prime. 

Not counting that because I am on console

you can't get bored if there is always something to be working towards.

Edited by (XB1)Pugs Xbox

10 hours ago, (PS4)Deadmennwalking said:

Define "everything"?

Are you including something like Primed Chamber

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Primed_Chamber

https://warframe.market/items/primed_chamber

Unless you are going to buy plat this item is going to take a lot of time farming plat to have enough plat to buy it.

Have fun and may RNG be forever in your favor.

not including mods lmao too far
but a riven for every gun would be cool

Edited by (XB1)Pugs Xbox

On 2019-04-30 at 10:46 PM, MorradiX said:

Hmmm,I'm at 791 hours now....juuust shy of MR 14....guess I have stopped and smelled the roses too many times 😄

Now I have a challenge for you, catch up with me within 700 hours. 😉

I'm going for every cosmetic (skin, syndana, etc. it helps im on console so tennogen stuff is free), every gun, every decoration, maximum mastery rank, every warframe, maxed out dojo by myself (which I am making good progress on), every melee... everything.

currently mr 16 (27d playtime into my journey)

Edited by (XB1)Pugs Xbox