Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Faithgaiming Alliance

Raskalnickoff

A year ago I Raskalnickoff was looking for a clan to join, there were a few mentions of christian clans, but they all lead to dead ends until I found the Faithgaiming discord. Which you can join https://discord.gg/HGQVeU8
I got a few of my mates back into the game and resurrected our old Topless ghost clan.  Now Soulivium has arrived with his ghost clan "Heralds of the Sanctuary" So we are making an Alliance. If there is anybody else keen on joining in, then hit us up on the discord, or try a ingame friend request.

I wont be checking up if you belong in our clan/alliance, but if you want a rule of thumb:
I believe in God the Father Almighty, Maker of heaven and earth.
And in Jesus Christ, His only Son, our Lord; who was conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary; suffered under Pontius Pilate, was crucified, dead, and buried; He descended into hell; the third day He rose again from the dead; He ascended into heaven, and sits on the right hand of God the Father Almighty; from thence He shall come to judge the quick and the dead.
I believe in the Holy Spirit; one holy catholic Church, the communion of saints; the forgiveness of sins; the resurrection of the body; and the life everlasting. Amen

Like I'm not trying to cause trouble but something I'm confused about, having a rather niche clan myself.

Your clan isn't a Christian clan, it is a Catholic clan based on your words. A specific sect  (which is mega niche)

I was Quaker growing up, and I certainly didn't subscribe to most of the last sentence.

Is this intentional or just something not thought out?

Hi SpicyDinosaur,  thanks for your question. I intended to be inclusive, so I thought that the Apostles creed as the oldest deceleration of faith would be nice to add as a reference point. You don't need anything like that to access the discord chat, like after you join you might find this:

III. We Respect All Religions.

We Are a CHRISTIAN Based Community With Christian Gamers. This means that we are Christian gamers. Christianity Is the main religion here, and will be the focused religion(such as Christian Pastors/Ministers/Councilors Only). If you are insulted by this, you are more than welcome to leave this discord right away.

I don't know much about Quakers, what would have you said is the bare minimum point of agreement between Christian denominations/sects? To include all the thumbs and earlobes of the body of Christ but not the trees and platypodes?

Also to clarify, I would say the Roman Catholic denomination is united in obedience to the Pope.
But the third petition of the Apostles creed, about the Holy Spirit, uses the word catholic as an adjective meaning universal.

Hmm, is it umm kosher to edit the terms? Couldn't you cut the catholic parts out?

Also, Christianity covers such a huuuge range of people and beliefs. I doubt you intend to be debating what is or isn't good christian behavior but personally I'd lie down what you feel are ethics and goals of the clan, as well. 

But yea, not everyone is a big fan of catholicism, for that matter, even if they don't have problem with people being catholic. So you risk alienating potential good members. I see where you are going with it, just my thoughts. I hope it doesn't sound rude. Like I said, I run a rather niche clan, myself. We are up to storm now and I've had to start kicking inactive people, so you could get quite a big membership for a christian faith clan I'm sure

• 2 months later...

Raskalnickoff I have a few questions

Number 1 I'm a traditional Catholic in a neutral clan and as u can guss sometimes the other people can get to saying bad jokes that I really don't like to be around so I'm looking for a traditional Roman Catholic clan to join the second question is for me personally.

Is your clan traditional Roman Catholic?

Raskalnickoff I have a few questions

Number 1 I'm a traditional Catholic in a neutral clan and as u can guss sometimes the other people can get to saying bad jokes that I really don't like to be around so I'm looking for a traditional Roman Catholic clan to join the second question is for me personally.

Can priest and server's in your clan be female?

And do u have a psn clan I could join?

Sorry bout the 1st post I can't delete it

• 1 month later...

sorry I didnt see your reply till today. Most people in my clan are Lutheran and Australian. But we more regularly organise via the Faithgaming discord chat (which I don't moderate) It has a few pastor/priests available in chat nearly all the time. Some of the Faithgaming people are on PS4 and consoles but I only own a PC.

Link for discord https://discord.gg/GBPnyNr

Other clans you might be interested in are:

Narrow Gate ... Lenobem
kaldara... TheGunSlanger
OriginalThugMuffinz... r00st3r

Topless...Raskalnickoff
REMNANT PRIME ... TENNO-NEO
ClanForChrist...  Unrelentinq
Ridiri IOSA CRIOST... Biblefreak
Anthonys clan...AnthonyMcfeaters
Heralds of the Sanctuary...Soulivium

• 2 months later...