Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Operator content 2.0

(PSN)Vexx757

I enjoy playing the operators every now and again however I feel like they still need more, they have been here since the second dream quest and I think it`s time DE should involve them more in the game. As much as I like the operators there is not a lot of reasons to just use the operators on their own. 

Here are some things that I would like to see from operators;

Dis-bloody-clamer: If you don`t like operators PLEASE skip this post also this is just my opinions of what I would like to see plus, my ideas are mostly fun first usefulness second. Also because there is a lot for me to talk about, I will have to put them up bit by bit so make sure you follow this post to see the continued posts about this subject.

Here is what I'm going to talk about;

Contents:

1.    Improved movement mechanics

2.    Void melee weapons

3.    Operator mission ideas

4.    Unique armour pieces

5.    Fixes and improvements for operator arcanes

6.    Operator reward offerings

7.    QOL/bugs/changes/improvements

The most used movement for the operators right now is the dash, other than that no one really uses anything else. Here are some movement mechanics I would like operators to have.

·       Sprint Speed: The operators should be able to run faster than the current speed they are at even with the passive of 30% sprint speed from the naramon tree is still slow. Ther operators should at least get an extra 50% running speed to make them more usable. Also, if anyone knows how much sprint speed they have without any passives or arcanes please let me know.

·        Jump hight: Operators should either be able to do a double jump or holding the button should make them jump higher to make them unable to get to higher platforms.

·        Wall Run: I would like to see them be able to perform parkour moves. Even though void dashing gets you to where you want to be faster sometimes it`s uncontrollable and it`s not fun but seeing the operator performing a wall run would be fun to watch and another alternative to get around places.

·       Dodging: For fun`s same, this something I would like to see. Since they have been affected by the void, visually, they should perform a side-step (like hildryn) and for dodging backwards, they should perform a backwards handspring.

·       Knockdown Recovery: Since they don`t have that much of survivability, this would be a very useful mechanic to add plus it would be fun to watch.

·       Fly Kick/Slide Kick: Fly kicking is one of the most underused manoeuvres in warframe. Because warframes are powerful, a fly kick is underpowered but since operators are not as powerful as them, I think this move would be fitting for them. When they fly kick an enemy, they should receive a small ragdoll also, they should be able to do a slide kick (like in ninja gaiden) where the enemy should receive a knockdown. (combined with the slide we currently have)

·        Edge Grab: Although operators can perform this, It`s not reliable. The only thing I’ll say is it needs to be more consistent for it to be useable.

·       Chimera Prologue Dash:  This feature in the prologue was fun, I`m hoping that we get this dash after we complete the new war quest. In the environment, there can be dash points where operators can dash to. (like in the amazing spider-man games web dash) If they added an operator game mode where it`s about stealth, this dash ability would be a perfect fit.

·       Enemy Vaulting: Warframe can do this already however, performing this is not reliable an unnoticeable. Operators being able to do this makes them more versatile in getting an advantage on enemies. As for how it works, if the operator jumps onto an enemy, it will automatically vault them up into the air, holding the jump button will make them vault over them getting behind them.

·       Zipline: Watching them do this is fun however, once again, it`s doesn’t happen all the time which makes it unreliable. This needs a fix that makes it more consistent and when operators are on a zipline the should move faster and when jumping off, the should get a jump boost.

Edited by (PS4)Vexx757
  • Like 7

Personally, I love the Operators, but almost all of the things you're suggesting are based on making them behave like Warframes.

DE have actively said that they're children. They have magic Void powers, but they're physically children and their muscle strength is barely that of a regular child thanks to hundreds of years in pods. It's why Operators actually take Fall Damage of all things...

Wall running, double jumping, high speed sprinting, all of that, it's what Warframes do because they're Infested super-soldiers grown by our Foundry system in order to be our avatars. 

The Operators are not supposed to have the same game play aspects as the Warframes do, and I can only assume that this means we're going to get more things that the Operators can do that Warframes can't do as the Quests and the Quills expand what is actually on offer.

Who knows? DE may have plans to let Operators actually grow up... At which point, they'll be able to physically do everything that an NPC can do, and they'll have access to even more Void powers. Just a thought there.

But making Operators act like Warframes is something that DE have already said they're not looking into in the way you're talking about, so... it's likely that you're not going to get what you want out of this.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, (PS4)Vexx757 said:

Contents:

2.    Void melee weapons

3.    Operator mission ideas

4.    Unique armour pieces

5.    Fixes and improvements for operator arcanes

6.    Operator reward offerings

7.    QOL/bugs/changes/improvements

These im all up for.

2 hours ago, (PS4)Vexx757 said:

The most used movement for the operators right now is the dash, other than that no one really uses anything else. Here are some movement mechanics I would like operators to have.

·       Sprint Speed: The operators should be able to run faster than the current speed they are at even with the passive of 30% sprint speed from the naramon tree is still slow. Ther operators should at least get an extra 50% running speed to make them more usable. Also, if anyone knows how much sprint speed they have without any passives or arcanes please let me know.

·        Jump hight: Operators should either be able to do a double jump or holding the button should make them jump higher to make them unable to get to higher platforms.

·        Wall Run: I would like to see them be able to perform parkour moves. Even though void dashing gets you to where you want to be faster sometimes it`s uncontrollable and it`s not fun but seeing the operator performing a wall run would be fun to watch and another alternative to get around places.

·       Dodging: For fun`s same, this something I would like to see. Since they have been affected by the void, visually, they should perform a side-step (like hildryn) and for dodging backwards, they should perform a backwards handspring.

·       Knockdown Recovery: Since they don`t have that much of survivability, this would be a very useful mechanic to add plus it would be fun to watch.

·       Fly Kick/Slide Kick: Fly kicking is one of the most underused manoeuvres in warframe. Because warframes are powerful, a fly kick is underpowered but since operators are not as powerful as them, I think this move would be fitting for them. When they fly kick an enemy, they should receive a small ragdoll also, they should be able to do a slide kick (like in ninja gaiden) where the enemy should receive a knockdown. (combined with the slide we currently have)

·        Edge Grab: Although operators can perform this, It`s not reliable. The only thing I’ll say is it needs to be more consistent for it to be useable.

·       Chimera Prologue Dash:  This feature in the prologue was fun, I`m hoping that we get this dash after we complete the new war quest. In the environment, there can be dash points where operators can dash to. (like in the amazing spider-man games web dash) If they added an operator game mode where it`s about stealth, this dash ability would be a perfect fit.

·       Enemy Vaulting: Warframe can do this already however, performing this is not reliable an unnoticeable. Operators being able to do this makes them more versatile in getting an advantage on enemies. As for how it works, if the operator jumps onto an enemy, it will automatically vault them up into the air, holding the jump button will make them vault over them getting behind them.

·       Zipline: Watching them do this is fun however, once again, it`s doesn’t happen all the time which makes it unreliable. This needs a fix that makes it more consistent and when operators are on a zipline the should move faster and when jumping off, the should get a jump boost.

You do know our Operators are Teenagers right? They arent athletics, they have been in stasis for about a thousand years. Have you ever herd of atrophies?

The only way I'm going to like operators is if they're changed to such a degree that they cease to be operators. Which is pretty much what you're suggesting, so... thumbs up, I guess?

I definitely want them to be less clunky to run around with at least. The beautiful thing about a bullet jump is that it takes a bit of time, and you can double jump and backflip in the middle of it to adjust your trajectory. Void dash is an instant teleport with a fixed range, so you just end up slamming into walls and obstacles all the time.

Edited by SordidDreams
  • Like 2

Operator melee weapons are something that I and other people have wanted to see happen. So, I’m going to talk about what I would like out of this when this happens.

Usable weapons:

·       Swords

·       Duel swords

·       Rapiers

·       Daggers

·       Duel daggers

·       Glaives

·       Hammers

·       Heavy blades

·       Tonfa

·       Fists

·       Sparring

·       Claws

·       Polearms

·       Staff

·       Whips

Traits of melee weapon;

Spoiler

·       The melee weapons that operators use is made up of void energy that they can summon from within themselves (visually like excel 4th ability).

·       Since it`s pure void energy, they will operator energy colour.

·       Void weapons will work the same way as normal melee weapons. (moding, adding forma, levelling etc)

·       They can also use existing stance mods.

·       blocking incoming damage to give them survivability by giving operators 90% damage reduction.

·       Void damage will be included with the other stats.

·       When attacking an enemy, any bullets that stray near the enemy your attacking will reflect the damage back at the enemy that fired them. (the opposite to bullet attractor)

·       Using void weapons will use the same button as the one using void blast. To use void blast, you have to hold it instead of a press.

·       Operators can only benefit from the operator weapon passive if they have their signature weapon equipped in hand.

·       If the operators have their void melee weapon equipped while transferring into the warframe, the operator will have it equipped still when transferring out.

·       Operator can only perform melee finishers while in void mode.

·       Since this does mostly void damage, they are highly effective against sentient enemies.

You can use any melee weapon with the operators, however, using a certain weapon will give bonus stats for the weapon and the operator.

Spoiler

Madurai:

Signature weapons:

Swords, Duel swords, Tonfa, Fists, Sparring & Claws.

Bonuses:

Performing aerial attacks will send out an energy wave that has a 70% chance for enemies to burst into flames.

Operator receives 70% resistance to status effects.

·       Void melee weapons will benefit from phoenix talons, phoenix spirit and void strike.

·       The energy wave from aerial attacks will benefit from void strike and phoenix spirit

·       If enemies don`t burst into flames from the fire wave, it will do void damage instead.

·       The energy wave will only benefit from void and status damage.

·       The wave can reach up to 10m with an 8m radius.

·       Energy waves has damage fall-off.

·       Affected by Stealth Damage Bonus.

·       Can headshot enemies.

Zenurik:

Signature weapons:

Swords, Rapiers, Glaives, Sparring, Polearms, Staff & Whips.

Bonuses:

Doing a slide attack will send a cone wave the will hold enemies in the air.

Operator has 500 shields.

·       The cone wave will reach up to 15m with a 180 angle.

·       Enemies will be held in the air for 7 seconds.

·       Performing another slide attack will not reset the duration of enemies held in the air.

·       There is no limit to how many enemies can be held by this.

·       Using this on sentients will halt their movements and attacks.

·       The colour of the cone wave uses operator energy colour.

Naramon:

Signature weapons:

Swords, Duel swords, Daggers, Duel daggers, Glaives, Sparring & Claws.

Bonuses:

While blocking, there`s a 60% chance enemies attacks will be reflected at them, breaking their defences, making them more susceptible to damage.

Operator receives 30% running speed.

·       Void melee weapons will benefit from affinity spike, power spike, void stalker & executing dash.

·       Enemies vulnerable from reflected attacks will be dealt more damage from using surging dash.

·       Reflected attacks will instantly affect the enemies.

·       Reflecting attacks from enemies will cause them to stagger.

·       The stagger will last two seconds.

·       Enemies being weaker to damage cannot stack with multiple uses however then stagger can be used again however, the chance of the proc is reduced to 40%.

·       Affected enemies will have a white mark above them to indicate which enemies are weakened.

·       Warframe and weapon damage can take advantage of this.

·       Using this on sentients will permanently strip them of their invulnerability and can be killed easily.

·       The extra 30% running speed will stack with mind step.

Vazarin:

Signature weapons:

Rapiers, Glaives, Hammers, Polearms, Staff & Whips.

Bonuses:

Melee weapons have an extra 10m range and each enemy hit will have a 40% chance to be affected by viral with 200% status duration.

Operator health is depleted, the operator will be placed in void mode and will regenerate health.

·       Polearms, staffs and whips will benefit greatly from weapon passive.

·       Signature weapon passive makes it to where you can hit multiple enemies with one swing.

·       The operator bonus ability has a cooldown of 30 seconds.

·       The operator will stay in void mode for three seconds.

·       The operator will regenerate 50 health a second.

·       Void regen and void aegis will activate while in void mode.

·       The health regeneration can scale off on void regen.

·       The cooldown will only reach zero if in operator form.

·       Sentients will also be affected by a viral proc.

Unairu

Signature weapons:

Hammers, Heavy blades, Tonfa, Fists, Sparring & Polearms.

Bonuses:

Slam attacks caused an AOE that enemies to be ragdolls and adds 600 slam damage.

Operator receives 500 armour.

·       Void spines will work when blocking with a melee weapon.

·       Melee slam range reaches 12m.

·       Enemies within 12m will receive the full damage of slam attacks.

·       Unairu wisp can increase melee slam damage.

·       Enemies affected by sundering dash will suffer more damage from melee slam damage.

·       Operator bonus armour can scale off on stone skin and basilisk scales.

·       Slam attacks can also halt sentients movement and attacks plus ragdoll them.

Void Rage

Void weapons have a gauge that can be filled up by killing enemies. When this happens, the operator is in a powerful state that increases melee damage, attack speed, 60% damage reduction and amplify weapon bonuses.

·       Void rage will last one minute.

·       Upon activation, operator will scream in rage surrounded by an aura (operator`s energy colour)

Amplified bonuses:

Spoiler

Madurai:

Aerial attacks will ignite into flames instantly, reach up to 20m and will release three energy waves.

Zenurik:

Held enemies are affected by radiation and enemies shooting enemies held up will have their shots reflected at them.

Naramon:

Enemies with a mark will be affected by gas damage and performing an aerial attack will zip the operator towards enemies within 20m.

Vazarin:

Melee weapon range is increased to 15m and can hit through obstacles and walls.

Unairu

Slam attack AOE range reaches 20m and affected enemies receive 30% reduced movement speed for 10 seconds.

20 hours ago, BiancaRoughfin said:

You do know our Operators are Teenagers right? They arent athletics, they have been in stasis for about a thousand years. Have you ever herd of atrophies?

I get what you're saying, however, I choose fun over it making sense, hence why some ppl don`t like operators. Ash`s bs is a prime example that making the marking mechanic make sense makes the ability slow and not fun.

39 minutes ago, (PS4)Vexx757 said:

Ash`s bs is a prime example that making the marking mechanic make sense makes the ability slow and not fun.

You throw around the words "fun" and "not fun" like it's fact. I personally find Ash's 4 to be the most fun it has ever been, it's honestly not as slow as you make it out to be...

Just because you find it fun and entertaining doesn't mean everyone is going to like it too. 

Edited by (XB1)Angryspy101
  • Like 2

45 minutes ago, (PS4)Vexx757 said:

I get what you're saying, however, I choose fun over it making sense, hence why some ppl don`t like operators.

I know a lot of people that like using Operator, the mere fact they are less agile and resistant is what makes playing with them challenging, to know the right moment to pop them out and use their skills or AMPs.

I use my operator constantly, switching between it and my frame to heal my teammates, stun my enemies and some times blast away groups of weaker enemies with my AMP.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Atsia said:

So basically copypaste warframe melee mechanics instead of making something that fits better for operators.

Everyone seems to want to make Operators act like Warframes, when it's genuinely not what they're supposed to be... funny that...

As for this whole concept, though, I'd put in a 'wait and see' stamp on it. I think we're going to be getting a Quills expansion or Focus expansion at some point relatively soon, whether that's as part of a Quest like The New War, or whether it's part of a new Landscape section like the 'Planes' we saw reference to at last Tennocon and on later DevStreams.

il y a 4 minutes, Atsia a dit :

So basically copypaste warframe melee mechanics instead of making something that fits better for operators.

^This. 

------------------

We already have Warframes for that. That's their whole purpose in the game's lore and universe. The core of the game is the Warframes and Operators are just an additionnal type of gameplay (mostly facultative, except for Eidolon Hunt). 

Sure, they can improve Operator content. I'll gladly welcome new additions to Focus Trees and maybe even powers (since all we have is Dash, Beam and Explosion, 2/3 being moslty utility, not counting the god Void mode). Thing is that most people (myself included) don't want Operators to replace Warframes, nor to copy what can already be done by using those. At the very least, if Void Melee is added, it should be far from what we already have, otherwise why bother? 

Sure, Void melee sounds cool on paper and all, but you know what's cooler? Something actualy unique and enjoyable. That's what we want, and that's why Warframe is successfull (at least more than Destiny from what I can tell). 

On a sidenote, I'm getting genuinely pissed to see more and more "Operator Rework / New content" just being another Void melee thread. Seriously, use the "search" function before posting something that has been posted several times just these past few weeks.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Blade_Wolf_16 said:

At the very least, if Void Melee is added, it should be far from what we already have, otherwise why bother?

Or... why can't it be more like what we already have on Operators? They use Void Blast as their melee already, why not use that? Create a form of combo system, an Operator Tai Chi if you will, that is based on creating Void Blasts in different forms. Then have the different Focus Schools create different combos and different effects from those combos. Zenurik already Slows and Electrical procs, Madurai already creates Fireballs, Unairu already breaks defenses, and Naramon Confuses and Disarms, and all you'd need to do is adapt Vazarin's into something that also harms the enemy... maybe Life Leech for allies, or similar.

Why not use what we have and expand in that direction? ^^

29 minutes ago, Blade_Wolf_16 said:

On a sidenote, I'm getting genuinely pissed to see more and more "Operator Rework / New content" just being another Void melee thread.

Actually, both of these most recent are by the same person, they know exactly what they're doing, and they genuinely don't care for actual feedback to their ideas. Vexx has even come out and said so, that the threads are not for evolving or hearing counter-points to the ideas, but for stating the opinions they hold into the void... as if this isn't a Forum... Vexx is weird like that.

Only reason I'm here is to offer anyone else reading them some actual feedback.

1 hour ago, BiancaRoughfin said:

I know a lot of people that like using Operator, the mere fact they are less agile and resistant is what makes playing with them challenging, to know the right moment to pop them out and use their skills or AMPs.

"Challenging" can mean different things to different people, I think: if the movement scheme for Operators adds this additional layer of interaction with the game, and new challenges that are fun to overcome, that could be one thing, but if the simple act of moving around in Operator mode makes the player feel hamstrung, as is the perception for many other players, then it's likely not the good kind of challenging. I can also understand the argument that Operators aren't the hyper-athletic supersoldiers that are our warframes, but then again, they're imbued with the powers of the Void, and can bend physics and reality on a whim, e.g. with Void Mode, or that astral projection to the Tau system or wherever Ballas was. Moving a little faster in this respect need not be an impossible feat.

As for the OP's point on movement, I agree with the general assessment: Operators right now are sluggish and don't seem to fit the rest of the game at all in how they move, not even with the justification of them being children, and so I too would like to see their moveset altered and improved to provide greater agility. Personally, I feel the ideal could simply be to have Operators copy the basic moveset/parkour abilities of warframes, but have some of their own implicit powers, e.g. the ability to go invisible/invincible, flight, and so on.

• Like 3

Operator = kuva catcher and thats it. Never been fan of this whole operator mumbo jumbo. Also some of the operator features are simply broken/OP. DE better work on more important stuff imo. 

7 hours ago, xKobronicx said:

How about if braces affected void blast instead of just giving the amp stats, like one brace could concentrate void blast into a beam sword while another creates a lash or something.

Eh, it's a fair thought, but what we're looking for is a bit more in-depth here. Besides, people already 'meta' amps hard... let's not give them an even more niche meta to argue over. While limited in their acrobatic skills, Tenno have a lot of power, and if we separated off another segment of gear to play into Void Blasts specifically I think we could get a real system going there.

There's an update previewed back around last Tennocon called the 'Planes' of something or other, with a new faction similar to Fortuna and Cetus. They're... innnnteresting to look at.

What if, instead of Void Beam Amps, these guys had Void Blast 'Arts'? Which then made Void Blasts efficient enough that they could be used repeatedly without leaving you instantly drained and unable to Dash or Cloak.

Rather than inefficient single-hit blasts, you could then have Operator specific combat that... I'm not sure... actually. But how about we blue-sky theorise, this is completely off-the-cuff so any flaws may need to be ironed out, and what I'm doing is simply taking your idea and adapting it to Arts instead of Amps:

Each Arts manifests the 'blast' in a different way, a different form as it were, but because we're looking to combo, instead of direct weapons, just... theme it a little differently. So you could have a 'Puncture' Arts that allows Void Blasts to be projected from either hand as short-range spikes and the combo is very short and rogue-like. Synergises with Naramon because you open enemies up to Finishers with a Dash and the Puncture Arts is capable of performing Finishers (in effect, these are almost daggers, but importantly they don't look like daggers and they change up the range and method of delivery of that Void Blast). Then you could have 'Slash' Arts that changes the Void Blast to a Void Wave (Excal style) that travels for a short distance and the key difference between this and a sword is that there is no blade that can hit the enemy causing the wave, 'Impact' Arts which contains the Blast energy as concussive physical objects on the hands and feet for a more brawling style that enables the Operator to close gaps without the use of Dash, then a few others, like 'Shock' Arts, which sounds like it should be elemental based, but instead it projects the Blast as a chaining strike that affects all enemies near enough to the first enemy, basically a more concentrated, but longer range AoE than before.

All of these would give the Operator combos or a form of hand-to-hand style in terms of animation, and would contain the exact same properties of the Focus School Void Blasts, but specifically change up the delivery and massively affect the damage.

For example, take the proposed 'shock' Arts, and its chaining effect, then use Zenurik, which literally shocks enemies and also slows enemies. The Slow effect on Zenurik is really short range, but if you could apply it to the next five enemies in a line from your target? Why not? Same with the proposed 'slash' arts, where it would be a form of projectile that then affected enemies in a direct line.

Now, that may be too powerful in DE's eyes. Maybe to get the School effects at their full potential you would have to do a charged melee instead (which would look like the current Blast), but you would get lesser effects of the Schools, or different damage from the Arts than you would from the Amps, and the change up and additional options might make it entirely worth the effort.

There's possibility there... And I have to thank you for helping out with the idea too ^^

• Like 1

Dis-bloody-clamer: If you don`t like operators PLEASE skip this post also this is just my opinions of what I would like to see plus, my ideas are mostly fun first usefulness second. Also because there is a lot for me to talk about, I will have to put them up bit by bit so make sure you follow this post to see the continued posts about this subject.

Link to my 1st post: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1089451-operator-content-20/?tab=comments#comment-10723330

Since the operators have been in wf for a while now, I would be nice to see a mission that`s made for them only. Here is an example of a gamemode I have created.

New gamemode: Operation Havoc

Spoiler

This is an operator only game mode that’s fun, challenging and makes use of all five focus schools.

Inspiration: Sonic the hedgehog 2006, resident evil, Dadefuye (wf youtuber), law of retribution (warframe)

Main objective: The enemy is experimenting on a new infected creature to make it stronger and to control it. They plan to mass produce it and unleash it on anyone that opposes them. You and the team must infiltrate the enemy strong hole and neutralise the creature.

Need to know:

·        A total of seven operators can participate.

·        You will be able to revive each other.

·        You will have four revives.

·        If you lose all four revives, you won`t be able to participate in the game. At this point, you have the choice to either stay until the end or leave the mission.

·        You also can revive yourself after the counter reaches zero.

·        In-between mission rooms there are parkour sections e.g. ziplines. (just for fun)

·        Some operator abilities will change and altered in certain missions.

Mission 1: Locate the two enemies with the keys, unlock the door, reach the door before it closed and let your team in.

Need to know:

·        The operator(s) need to get into the base without being seen.

·        The operator(s) have 2 mints to complete the mission.

·        Meanwhile the other operators have to hack 6 terminals under 30 seconds where a completed hack with add 10 seconds to the 2 mint timer for a total of 1 mint. However, there is only one chance to hack them and each failed hack will result in taking 10 seconds off the timer.

·        After that the team must take control of four lasers barricading the door to move them out of the way so the operator(s) can proceed to the door.

·        Enemies can easily detect fast movement which will alert them.

·        Operators cannot use void dash in this mission.  

·        An enemy seeing you will make them sound the alarms which will spawn more enemies.

·        When that happens, you will trigger a countdown.

·        Multiple enemies are guarding the entrance with weaponry that will slow down the operator`s movement.

·        If the enemies set the alarm off or if teammates get to the other side but not achieved within the time limit, there will be a penalty in mission two.

·        If an operator doesn’t reach the gate in time they will lose a life but will revive with the team.

·        Only two operators can complete mission one. Anymore have a chance to detected multiple enemies.

·        Enemies will have a detect bar above their heads.

·        If the detection bar fills up but the enemy doesn’t see you, it will take 15 seconds before they are unalerted again.

Operator: Naramon

·        The naramon operator is the only one that can use void dash in this mission.

·        Operator can use void hunter to track down the enemies and to locate the keys to pickpocket them.

·        To avoid being stunned operator can disarm enemies with disarming blast.

·        Operator can cause a distraction with disorienting blast.

·        Operator is fast enough to reach the door before it closes with mind step and mind sprint.

Mission 2: Hack to retrieve two sentinels and guide it safely across the magnetic flooring to be extracted.

Need to know:

·        There will be a timer showing how quickly you complete the mission.

·        There are three time marks 5min, 10min and 15min

·        Depending on how quick you take the sentinels to be extracted will depend on its performance in the final mission.

·        There will be a penalty in the next mission if you exceed the max time limit.

·        The ground you walk on will drain your energy.

·        There will be places to go to regenerate your energy, but it will prevent the sentinels from moving.

·        The sentinels` movement will be operated by the operator`s energy.

·        There will be enemies using lasers that will slow the movement of the kart carrying the sentinels by aiming at them behind the bulletproof window.

·        There will be enemies trying to stop you.

·        Penalty from mission 1: Operator`s energy will not regenerate.

Operator: Zenurik

·        Operator can regenerate teammates energy by using energizing dash.

·        Since enemies behind windows can’t get shot at only zenurik operator can use lightning dash to zip into the antenna above the sentinels to channel to enemies to kill them.

·        Operator can use void static to move the sentinels faster.

·        Enemies can be slowed down from reaching the lasers by using temporal blast.

Mission 3: Steal and protect the railgun until time runs out.

Need to know:

·        You will have 5 minutes to protect the railgun.

·        The air is polluted with nanobots that eat away at shields and health.

·        Nanobots will eat away at shields first then the health of the operators.

·        There are hidden switches that will vacuum the pollution which will stop health and shield drain for 30secs. There are only two and can only be used twice.

·        Enemies will be trying to destroy the cannons.

·        The railgun being destroyed will be a penalty in the final mission.

·        The health of the railgun in the final mission will depend on how much is left after duration runs out.

·        Penalty from mission 2: The team will have to protect the railgun for 10 min.

Operator: Vazarin

·        Operator can protect the cannons using void aegis however it will only last 20 seconds. It can protect operators from enemy shots but not from the pollution.

·        Operator can give shields to the team using guardian blast.

·        Teammates can be instantly revived by mending soul.

·        Protective dash can help with teammate`s survivability.

Mission 4: Kill as much enemies as you can within the time limit.

Need to know:

·        Floods of enemies will try to attack you.

·        There will be an indicator that will show how many enemies you need to eliminate.

·        Drones are immune to void attacks.

·        Drones make enemies immune to attacks even when the drone is killed.

·        Enemies can still see you even if you're invisible.

·        Enemies have increased armour and deal heavy damage.

·        The number of enemies left in the room after the countdown reaches zero will determine how many enemies will appear in the final mission.

Operator: Unairu

·        Void chrysalis can reduce the teams` damage taken by enemies.

·        Hitting drones with a magnetic blast can use enemies’ bullets to destroy them.

·        Providing the team with unairu wisps can deal damage to enemies that are immune by the drones.

·        Sundering dash can reduce enemies armour.

·        Enemies` damage can be reduced by using crippling dash.

Mission 5: Breach the gate to get to the next mission.

Need to know:

·        There will be an indicator showing the percentage of completion.

·        Enemies behind a window will come and release a flood of oobleck.

·        The flood of oobleck will lead to the gate.

·        There will be drones that will come and constantly shoot at the oobleck to barricade the door.

·        When the oobleck reaches the gate the percentage number will stop.

·        There is an extractor fan beneath the oobleck to drain it to continue to breach the gate.

·        Enemies will try to stop you.

·        You can run and dash on the oobleck but stop moving and you will sink.

·        One operator will need to go beneath the oobleck while the other need to be ontop of it to shoot the switch.

Operator: Madurai

·        Using blazing dash in front of the oobleck can help evaporate and slow down the oobleck from reaching the gate.

·        Operator can use flaming blast to shoot the switch while under the oobleck and can be used to evaporate it.

·        Void strike can help increase the evaporation speed of the oobleck.

·        Void radiance can be used to blind all the drones at once to temporally stop them from shooting at the oobleck.

Mission 6: Steal an emp bomb, two keys and rescue a drone to reach the core to destroy the facility.

Need to know:

·        Upon reaching this mission there is a crossroads. The left path (road one) leads to the emp bomb and the right path (road two) reaches to the drone.

·        In the middle is a terminal that must be hacked to bring down the laser barrier to enter the core. Deactivating the laser will only last 2 seconds.

·        Three operators will go one side, another three will go the other side and one will remain behind.

·        The operator that’s staying behind must protect the terminal from being destroyed by enemies.

·        If The terminal is destroyed, the drone will have to come to repair it after being retrieved.

·        The left side will be an obstacle/ parkour room.

·        The right side will be a path of enemies that will try to stop you.

·        On both paths, there is another split path.

·        One side (road one) will lead to the key and the other leads to the emp bomb.

·        Same with the other side (road two) one will lead to the drone and the other to the key.

·        One operator on each side (road one & two) must stand on the switch to hold the doors open to let the other operators go through each of the doors and must stay behind to keep it open.

·        There are seven hidden orbs in this mission, finding them could be a big benefit.

·        Upon reaching the emp, drone and key, they must hack the door to retrieve them.

·        When coming back, an operator must hack the terminal for the operator with the emp bomb to pass through to place it next to the laser barrier to disable it.

·        After the barriers down place the two keys on each side of the entrance to open the doors.

·        The drone will disable the shield barrier to expose the core, go into the core and then the operators can destroy the drone to blow up the core.

Operator: All

The chase: Escape the worm

Need to know:

·        There will be obstacles in your way to slow you down.

·        There will be ziplines, pits, energy pool the will drain energy, flamethrowers and rubble that will slow you down.

·        The worm cannot take damage.

·        Energy won`t regenerate when uses void abilities. Void abilities can be used three times while void dash can only be used once with a cooldown timer of 30 seconds.

·        There will be a phase where the boss gets goes berserk and will move faster.

·        When that time comes, there are green orbs that will increase your sprint speed by 20% for 10 seconds and can be stacked up to 80%.

·        If an operator gets hit by this phase they will get knocked down and the boss will start syphoning his/her health.

·        Depending on how many times the boss syphons health will determine how much heath it will get in the final mission.

·        There are explosives in the tunnel to cause a cave in.

·        Enemies will be trying to stop you.

·        If worm hits you, you will be knocked down and will start syphoning your health.

·        To escape use void blast however your will be affected with a toxin proc which will drain health until you get downed.

·        Crouching will not make you immune to the worms` hit.

Operators: All

·        Zenurik can regenerate teammates energy by using energizing dash.

·        Madurai can detonate the explosives using fire blast.

·        Naramon can distract the worm by using disorienting blast on an enemy.

·        Vazarin can give immunity and stop health drain from operators by using Protective dash and will last 20 seconds.

·        Unairu can dash at the worm to stop its movement by 3 seconds and is the only operator that is immune to the worm`s hits when crouching.

Mission 7: Defeat the boss

Need to know:

·        The boss will have three stages when defeating it depending on how much health is left. Worm form, mutated form (half health) and berserker state.

·        Someone will have to take the sentinels to control them to hold the boss in place.

·        In worm form you have to get it`s shields down until till it has none left. Then the sentinels will shoot lasers to hold the worm into place and then someone must charge up the railgun to damage it. You must do this twice until stage two.

·        In mutated stage you have to shoot two weak points on its arms to weaken it, the sentinels will hold it in place then use the railgun to damage it. You must do the three times until stage three.

·        In berserker state, you have to shoot four weak points on its arms and legs then all operators must dash into it to weaken it, the sentinels will hold it in place then use the railgun to damage it.

Advantages and Penalties:

·        If you complete missions 1-5 within time limits and with no penalties, you will be able to bring back fallen allies.

·        If you find all orbs from mission 6 the whole team will get one extra revive.

·        Completing mission 2 under 5 min will hold boss instantly, under 10 min will take 2 seconds, under 15 will take 4 seconds and over 15 will take 6 seconds. In those six seconds, there is a chance that the boss could break free.

·        The number of shields and health left from the railgun from mission 3 will carry over.

·        If the railgun is destroyed, your team will have to work together to take the boss down using your amps.

·        The number of enemies that were left from mission 4 will appear to stop you.

Operator: All

·        Zenurik can slow boss down with temporal blast.

·        Madurai can do more damage and channel void strike into the railgun.

·        Naramon can stop the boss from shooting at the team for 10 seconds using disarming blast.

·        Vazarin can support the team with abilities.

·        Unairu can support the team with protection and damage with abilities.

·        After defeating the boss, a door will open for your team to clam the rewards. Then the lotus will tell you to get to extraction.

Boss fighting behaviour

Each time it`s health goes down it mutates and gets more dangerous.

Worm attacks: It can spit acid and suck them into its mouth dealing damage and charge at operators.

Mutated attacks: In this form, it will grow two arms. It can charge at operators, hit them with its hands and can use its tail as a whip.

Mutated berserker state attacks: In this form, it grows two legs and is on all fours. It hits the ground causing aoe damage and bring down debris, vomits an acid pool, uses its tail like a whip and lunges at the operators.

·        

DE said that they were going to create their own version of the nemisis system from shadows of mordor (the kingpin system) it would be intresting if the first part of the mission involed the operators some way. They could be the ones to find the minions and capture them. Including them in conclave is something that can be done like the new go-kart racing them mentioned on the devstream, there could be some sort of passive if you choose an operator over a wf. If something like anything of the ideas that I came up with were to happend, it would be great. We will just have to wait and see.

Link to my 1st post: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1089451-operator-content-20/?tab=comments#comment-10725705

Just like warframes operators can have armour pieces that work like set mods. There are four pieces; helmet, arms chest and legs, each piece has stats on them.

It could be a possible reward where you receive a blueprint and depending on what resources you use will determine the visual appearance and stats. You can also combine two different resources together to get both stats but less effective than just using one resource and make different visual armour combinations.

Here are some examples;

Argon Crystal armour - Makes you reflect 8000 damage back at enemies

Oxium armour – Gives you 80% running speed.

Combined - Gives you 4000 reflective damage and 40% running speed.

There are three different visual versions of the (argon crystal) armour, adding more of the same resource will change its appearance. The point of this is that you can decide to choose two more appearance options if you don`t like the first look. However, adding more resources to it won`t change the stats.

1 minute ago, (PS4)Vexx757 said:

There are three different visual versions of the (argon crystal) armour, adding more of the same resource will change its appearance. The point of this is that you can decide to choose two more appearance options if you don`t like the first look.

And if I don't like all three? Tying stats to visuals is a bad idea.

3 hours ago, (PS4)Vexx757 said:

Link to my 1st post: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1089451-operator-content-20/?tab=comments#comment-10725705

Just like warframes operators can have armour pieces that work like set mods. There are four pieces; helmet, arms chest and legs, each piece has stats on them.

It could be a possible reward where you receive a blueprint and depending on what resources you use will determine the visual appearance and stats. You can also combine two different resources together to get both stats but less effective than just using one resource and make different visual armour combinations.

Here are some examples;

Argon Crystal armour - Makes you reflect 8000 damage back at enemies

Oxium armour – Gives you 80% running speed.

Combined - Gives you 4000 reflective damage and 40% running speed.

There are three different visual versions of the (argon crystal) armour, adding more of the same resource will change its appearance. The point of this is that you can decide to choose two more appearance options if you don`t like the first look. However, adding more resources to it won`t change the stats.

DE has explicitly said they wouldn't tie gameplay stats to cosmetic items. it's the entire reason arcanes work they way they do, and why we don't have arcane helmets anymore.

Improvements to existing arcanes;

·       Husk: Change from 100 – 250 armour

·       Revert: The 1st dash before the 3s timer should take the operator back to that dash when doing a dash after the 3s.

·       Firewall: Every 1.5 seconds should generate a particle and it should work like rhino`s iron skin. (the way it functions now is useless)

·       Anomaly: This should pull enemies right next to the warframe. (keep on spamming transference to bring them closer is tedious)

·       Cloud (rework): Every time you dash while you`re in the air, it consumes less energy. (25% each time)

Ideas for new operator arcanes;

·       When the operator has 50% health, they will receive 1000 armour for 15s.

·       Arcane grants the operator 300 shields and can receive overshelds by dashing into enemies.

·       Operator is able to double jump higher and jump further.

·       When the operator`s health reaches zero, the operator is invulnerable for five seconds with a 20-second cooldown timer.

·       When affected by a status proc, enemies, attacking operator will reflect the status damage back at them.

If anyone has any other ideas for new operator arcanes or improvements to existing ones, put them here.

This is just a small list of things that I think would be good additions to operators.

Item 1. Operator "Amp Mode" - it could be a simple quality of life to move the current "Stealth" "void-jump" "void blast" "void beam" combo to the 1 2 3 4 keys, like warframe powers. This synergizes well with the existing gameplay mechanics of Warframes. In the case of Item 2, Void Blast would be replaced by the power, as its arguably the most unused power. This would free up the Amp itself to be used as a "Primary Weapon" for Operators, possibly freeing up space for a Secondary weapon such as single pistols or a melee.

Item 2. Operator-Warframe synergy - Designate a Warframe as a "personal" one, which gives your operator a small buff when using that frame and allows the Operator access to 1 of their abilities. In lore, each Warframe was designed for a specific person; there was no free "switching" of warframes like we do in gameplay. This "personalization" makes a small nod to that lore, while still retaining the ability to play with other frames without difficulty. Playing as Operator would be much more fun if you could (nyx) a single enemy to attack the enemy, or launch a psy-shuriken (ash), etc.

Item 3. Secondary weapons - Most single-pistols/throwing knives SHOULD be usable by the operator. There's no point in farming up weapons and  gear only to be suddenly unable to use them in one of the gameplay situations that already exist when you're forced into Operator Only mode. In addition, most people only use their primary and melee weapons; I almost never see any fellow party members whip out a secondary, unless its an odd loadout involving a sniper or launcher type of weapon. Allowing operators access to secondary weapons such as pistols would lessen the amount of hate for them, as well as  give players incentives to build and upgrade secondaries for reasons other than "muh mastery". SEE ITEM 1. Even in real life, small children can easily be trained to operate small arms. A Tenno who has the knowledge to pilot a war machine should have some level of personal defense weapon beyond magic.

Item 4. Void Melee weapons - most warframe weapons would be unusable by operators. However, they're supposed to be powerful VOID-magic wielding people. A void-blade or something like that would just add to the cool factor, and make you a little less vulnerable. In addition, allowing the Operator the passive block could be very useful in survivability. I'm just a fan of magic blades. Sue me. SEE ITEM 1. Even in real life, a child can be trained to effectively wield knives/short swords. A Tenno who has the knowledge to pilot a war machine should have some level of personal defense weapon beyond magic.

Item 5. Operator Age-Slider - the ability to age up or down your character would be AMAZING. Warframe has been out for YEARS now; the premise that Defense missions are defending unwoken Tenno plays into that as well that some tenno woke up before others; perhaps years apart. This means that Tenno could age between their childlike state and a more adult state, though obviously not FULL adulthood to keep the narrative of the War Within intact. An age range from 10-18 ish could be performed. One of the BIGGEST complaints that many people had was that the Tenno were "small teeny-bopper whiny babies" (I MYSELF DO NOT SHARE THIS SENTIMENT, I HAPPEN TO LIKE OPERATORS!). Adding a slider with additional options means that people will be able to customize how they look and seem, yet maintaining youth still gives it lore correspondence. The fact that the Lotus, Ordis, and all factions all agree that there are multiple Tenno out there and that there are many Tenno operatives working in tandem all over the galaxy simply even further supports this; even if we're the Chosen One, we're still not the only one out there. We're all different. In addition, the lore is never clear about whether or not all Tenno were put into the Second Dream at the same time. It could even be assumed that as the war went on and they conscripted more Tenno, that some of them were aging further and further before being put into stasis.

Item 6. Parkour 1.0. - the Tenno have mentally been piloting hardcore ninja flesh-puppets that routinely jump, run, climb, and leap over things. SOME of this has to be leaking back into the Tenno. They SHOULD NOT have parkour 2.0; that sort of mobility and power should be RESERVED for Warframes. However, the basic old-school 1.0 "run up wall" and "run along wall" without any added stuff should be available. 

• Like 1