Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon Remaster: Hotfix 24.8.2

[DE]Megan

Plains of Eidolon Remaster: Hotfix 24.8.2

49447e612d7a597aee38771f69491be2.jpg 

The Prime Vault has opened once again!

Volt Prime, Loki Prime, Bo Prime, Wyrm Prime, and Odonata Prime Relics have been added back to the droptables until July 2nd!

Check out the Prime Vault Accessories and more here: http://www.warframe.com/prime-vault

Arbitration Changes & Fixes:

• Fixed not receiving rewards at End of Mission if you’re awaiting revival while extraction is triggered by the remaining squadmates. 
  • Fixed losing Arbitration Warframe/weapon buff each time a player respawns.
  • Fixed the Resurgence Burden UI lingering on the screen saying 0/5 if a player is near a Revive tower and doesn't have any Resurgence Burdens and another player performs the Revive.

Known Arbitaton UI bug: Host sees a different amount of Resurgence Burdens on Clients when they Transfer to Operator/Warframe.

Fixes:

Thank you for the Loki Prime & Volt Prime Unvault!

Given this is an Unvault update and the Vault only grows with time, there is an overwhelming amount of Vaulted parts and Relics. Improving the visibility of Vaulted Relics in the UI of the Orbiter, Trading UI, Linking Relics in chat, and in-missions Relic selection would be nice. This information is visible within the Codex, but players rarely visit that. Something like this would suffice:

Spoiler

cr3VP49.png

Also, allowing players to refine Relics during endurance Fissure missions to avoid wasting Void Traces once the cap is hit would be a welcome change as well.

Thank you as always, and looking forward to the Arbitration changes in terms of rewards and the Corpus Gas City remaster update in the pipeline.

Thanks for the hotfix.

The resurgence works better in practice than I thought it would, kudos.

It's nice to see arbitrations getting a lot of attention, I don't wanna say it's too much but,
some content, like arbitrations for example, receive a lot of work after being released, and some content, like eidolons and orbs feel like they just get released and then that's it.

It might just feel that way without actually being true, but it does feel a bit arbitrary.

This isn't really a complaint, it's much more of a "I would like to know more about what's going on."

Thank you for the Arbitration fixes.

In addition to the Arbitration, i woild like to request an ESO rework.

Currently the C rotation drops in ~75% of the time a neo relic or endo, which both don´t feel like a real reward for 20+ min (usually "high" tier missions are dropping axi relics in this rotation). And we don´t gain anything else than the 4 rewards, a few credits and exp.

Spoiler

unknown.png

In the last 3 weeks i did 100 ESO zone 8 runs trying to get the Blazing Step Ephemera, that are more than 36.6 hours!
36hr in the same 8 tilesets, the same enemies, the same spawn and almost all of the time the randoms leave till zone 4 (at this zone most of them have their stuff leveled and rot b and c don´t have anything rewarding).

Maybe reduce the needed time if the efficiency is always above a certain value (like the hacking part in the JV raid), make the rotations aabccccc or even abccccc, so we player have a reason to stay longer in there (and maybe this will increase score board competition), remove unnecessary drops like the neo relics and give an increased chance for the braton/lato/peculiar/ephimera or add something like the vitus essence so we can buy the ephemera (and braton/lato).

I feel burned out and that by the boring and by far most repetitive gamemode...
(Yes I know it´s just a cosmetic I maybe won´t even wear, but that is no valid reason to hide it behind such a low dropchance in an unfun gamemode)
This is pure RNG and has nothing to do with skill/fun if you hear that others get it in their 3-5 for fun run, while your are spending days to get it....

Redtext:
unknown.png?width=1003&height=182

5 minutes ago, Voltage said:

Thank you for the Volt Prime & Loki Prime Unvault!

Given this is an Unvault update and the Vault only grows with time, there is an overwhelming amount of Vaulted parts and Relics. Improving the visibility of Vaulted Relics in the UI of the Orbiter, Trading UI, Linking Relics in chat, and in-missions Relic selection. This information is visible within the Codex, but players rarely visit this. Something like this would suffice:

Hide contents

cr3VP49.png

Also, allowing players to refine Relics during endurance Fissure missions to avoid wasting Void Traces once the cap is hit would be a welcome change as well.

Thank you as always, and looking forward to the Arbitration changes in terms of rewards and the Corpus Gas City remaster update in the pipeline.

This would be an AWESOME, AWESOME addition to the game!
Love your credits btw!

8 minutes ago, Voltage said:

Thank you for the Volt Prime & Loki Prime Unvault!

Given this is an Unvault update and the Vault only grows with time, there is an overwhelming amount of Vaulted parts and Relics. Improving the visibility of Vaulted Relics in the UI of the Orbiter, Trading UI, Linking Relics in chat, and in-missions Relic selection. This information is visible within the Codex, but players rarely visit this. Something like this would suffice:

Hide contents

cr3VP49.png

^^ THIS! Please!

Archived