Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon Remaster: Hotfix 24.8.2

[DE]Megan

You need to fix a few more problems. During host migration if I had my frame die because I was in operator mode. So then after my operator died I was stuck in spectator mode and could not even use ESC. I had to close the game and open it again. Also I had a weird glitch where I couldn't use my arch wing or board. Then when using my 4th ability some times with valkyr mostly I could be stuck with arm down and not be able to use my guns. The only way to fix this was to go to operator mode then to the frame again. And it was every time I used the 4th. These are all in the plains.

I just started to pick this game back up after destiny 2 got to dry. So I am used to having no problems like this. And these are pretty annoying.

@[DE]Megan Will we see a fix for the Daman Prime sugatra where the metal part is stiff and it bends at the energy point. It completely ruins the sugatra for me and probably other people also not to mention that it is kinda false advertising because in the promo picks it shows the sugatra bending at the very base like it used to a long time ago. Please DE it's small but it means a lot to me and I'd truly appreciate a fix.

19 minutes ago, Voltage said:

Thank you for the Volt Prime & Loki Prime Unvault!

Given this is an Unvault update and the Vault only grows with time, there is an overwhelming amount of Vaulted parts and Relics. Improving the visibility of Vaulted Relics in the UI of the Orbiter, Trading UI, Linking Relics in chat, and in-missions Relic selection. This information is visible within the Codex, but players rarely visit this. Something like this would suffice:

Hide contents

cr3VP49.png

Also, allowing players to refine Relics during endurance Fissure missions to avoid wasting Void Traces once the cap is hit would be a welcome change as well.

Thank you as always, and looking forward to the Arbitration changes in terms of rewards and the Corpus Gas City remaster update in the pipeline.

DE! Please!

Since the vault is open, could you please fix the Daman prime sugatra? The connection between the melee weapon is now stiff and makes the ribbon fold and move really weird. Even the connection between the weapon and the metal portion of the sugatra is depicted like how it used to be in the promotional material (without the stiff connection).

How it is now: https://i.imgur.com/ytTtl7D.jpg

How it used to be: https://imgur.com/NjnI5b1

This is in response to Brozimes last video that he has returned to Warframe.

I felt the exact same way. Something has to change how we acquire these rewards.

This "You just got lucky approach" to all of the new S#&$ is so exausting. It basically removed the fun completely.

But i have to give it to DE they are on a role.

Baruuk kinda sucks

Hildryn really sucks

Exploiter Orb fight "WAS" fun...

Grind is mind numbingly crappy for the new stuff...

Next step nerf MESA, OCTAVIA, ENERGIZE....Good bye players....

29 minutes ago, Voltage said:

Thank you for the Loki Prime & Volt Prime Unvault!

Given this is an Unvault update and the Vault only grows with time, there is an overwhelming amount of Vaulted parts and Relics. Improving the visibility of Vaulted Relics in the UI of the Orbiter, Trading UI, Linking Relics in chat, and in-missions Relic selection would be nice. This information is visible within the Codex, but players rarely visit that. Something like this would suffice:

Reveal hidden contents

cr3VP49.png

Also, allowing players to refine Relics during endurance Fissure missions to avoid wasting Void Traces once the cap is hit would be a welcome change as well.

Thank you as always, and looking forward to the Arbitration changes in terms of rewards and the Corpus Gas City remaster update in the pipeline.

I'd like to suggest so that it's clear that if you were to mouse over that icon, or there was a legend somewhere, it would tell you that the symbol means the relic is in the vault and not obtainable at this time.

How about preventing players from losing arbitration rewards during host migration. Losing 40 min of work cause of 1 pleb isn't fair. Would have had my first aura forma, but host decided to dip out and suddenly sent to my orbiter with mission success screen but no rewards....

Archived