Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon Remaster: Hotfix 24.8.2

[DE]Megan

Can you  Repair this Energy problem allredy ?

WTF2.png

unknown.png

or we have to wait to 2032 for this fix ?

from the first day when you introduced double energy color, the meny warframes and skins does not have energy in many places . so plz  REPAIR IT ALLREDY!

22 minutes ago, ---Dradon--- said:

Cannot install potato on my stuff as of this update 😢 Or at least have major problem at doing it.

dET6Ji3.png

Had that message show up yesterday when rolling a riven, then several minutes later when going to a relay the riven screen shows up and finishes the rolling.

i found an issue on the plains of eidolon when using the sleep status from ivara and baruuk on condrocs, sometimes when sleeped the condroc will fall through the ground and not be able to be recovered, this stops from perfect capturing an entire flock (comity ;)) pls fix this and ty for the other fixes

1 hour ago, Voltage said:

Given this is an Unvault update and the Vault only grows with time, there is an overwhelming amount of Vaulted parts and Relics. Improving the visibility of Vaulted Relics in the UI of the Orbiter, Trading UI, Linking Relics in chat, and in-missions Relic selection would be nice. This information is visible within the Codex, but players rarely visit that. Something like this would suffice:

Also, allowing players to refine Relics during endurance Fissure missions to avoid wasting Void Traces once the cap is hit would be a welcome change as well.

I also would like this.

Thanks again for the fixes and changes that help benefit the Warframe experience. Once again, here's a reminder that there are still no fixes / solutions for the following bugs and issues that have been observed:

- Arch-guns being largely mediocre in comparison to regular ranged weapons.

- Exalted melee bugging out animations and such when playing as a Client.

- Nekros Shadows being affected by Renewal, thus posing a massive and unreasonable energy drain on Oberon players.

- Broken firing animations for Phaedra when used as a Heavy Weapon.

- Broken animations for Grattler in general.

- Broken animations for Atlas' "robes": The left one tends to bunch up and push to one side when large, bulky primary weapons (like Ogris and Plasmor) are equipped.

- Broken animations and fx / sfx for Sarpa if attack speed is modded too high.

- Vauban and Wukong being generally boring and almost completely out-classed by meta DPS Frames such as Saryn, Mesa, Volt, Equinox, etc.

- Saryn, Mesa, Volt, Equinox and (to a lesser extent)  Mag still being arguably non-coop friendly by being able to completely dominate / nuke small defense maps with ridiculous ease. We want to contribute and participate in missions, not be bored to tears because someone decided to delete most of the enemies for us with a broken ability.

- Spin 2 Win existing. Maiming Strike being non-spammable...when?

- The Wolf of Saturn Six being a boring bullet-sponge and gear-check enemy that punishes players for head-shotting and who rewards us for our troubles with a subpar drop table that has mods you can easily get anywhere else. Likewise, having the three Fugitives that accompany him staying invincible as long as the Wolf is still fighting is an arguably TERRIBLE design, especially considering that it can take some players up to 20-30 minutes to kill the Wolf himself.

- Arguably terrible pacing and lackluster rewards for Arbitrations.

- Nightwave failing to respect player time and commitment and being geared towards players with far too much free-time.

- Host Migrations NOT "pausing" the game at times. This has been an issue for years and it can be game-breaking.

- Energy colors being bugged / broken for certain Warframes, weapons, accessories, and abilities.

Also, it would be really appreciated if you all could:

- Allow us, if it's possible, to opt out of certain Warframe abilities (such as Volt's Speed and Limbo's Rift portals) via a game preference toggle. We can turn off Octavia's sounds for other players because of how intrusive they can be, so why not potentially intrusive abilities? Win-win for all, with no need for a player to have to "manually opt out" by rolling / dodging every time the ability is activated and winds up adversely affecting said player.

- Buff fashion frame / customization a bit and give us a color wheel picker to choose colors from. Grey out color blocks on the wheel that are associated with palletes that a player doesn't own.

- Bring back manual blocking for melee. Because 1. stances and a couple of mods use blocking and 2. auto-blocking can be really inconvenient and irritating.

- Make Ogris fun again and give it a semi-auto trigger. Make the rockets only detonate after they've traveled 6m (at least), for obvious safety reasons.

- Bring back regular Alerts for players that either can't or don't want to deal with Nightwave. We players appreciate having options.

- Lower the credit cost to build Ephemera to 10k credits and drop the resource costs by 90%. Also, lower the grind needed to get them please. It's a cosmetic item that does nothing but leave footprints / trails that disappear after a few seconds.

Thanks for reading. No, I don't care if certain points I've made are unpopular. Yes I know this was a "hotfix".

Thanks for the hotfixes!, really appreciate how vex armor interacts with nullifiers.

Was wondering if we could have more than 1 pet active, changing between pets for different missions/farms such as smeeta for kuva farms, to sahasa for eidolon hunts are tiring, and unnecessary. Plus, it would be awesome to see more pets roaming around the orbiter, interacting with each other :D. 

2 hours ago, Voltage said:

Thank you for the Loki Prime & Volt Prime Unvault!

Given this is an Unvault update and the Vault only grows with time, there is an overwhelming amount of Vaulted parts and Relics. Improving the visibility of Vaulted Relics in the UI of the Orbiter, Trading UI, Linking Relics in chat, and in-missions Relic selection would be nice. This information is visible within the Codex, but players rarely visit that. Something like this would suffice:

Hide contents

cr3VP49.png

Also, allowing players to refine Relics during endurance Fissure missions to avoid wasting Void Traces once the cap is hit would be a welcome change as well.

Thank you as always, and looking forward to the Arbitration changes in terms of rewards and the Corpus Gas City remaster update in the pipeline.

The tweak for vaulted relic indicator has been suggested over and over again yet being neglected all the time. Few weeks back I was discussing with some players about this same idea & they didn't like it simply because it makes public runs lose their potential chance for someone to use vaulted relics without knowing. I don't really know what to say to logic like that. I hope this gets implemented, it has been asked for enough times already. 

How about fixing the fact that when I activate archwing gun for profit taker i can no longer regular melee? And on top of that a 2 min timer until I can re activate archwing gun if i do exit it. Cuz I love being knocked around like a rag doll while doing profit taker. For that matter, why don't you add a melee combo on/off switch for those of us ( 70%+) who hate combos & never use it anyways)? 

3 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • More fixes towards waypoint flip-flopping in the Lua tileset.

Whilst the fixes are welcome, waypoints in general need significant improvements, not just on Lua.

They have a habit of pointing at the end destination instead of the next "checkpoint" or door on the path to the objective, which is not helpful in the labyrinthine levels the game generates.

They also only update when you touch the floor, which is strange for a game with a movement system that allows and encourages players to get lots of airtime.

DOES NO ONE CARE????????

the Telos Boltace change positions like NIGHT AND DAY. in night form and dual form they are fine but in day form the positioning is fixed. i can still change yaw and roll but they dont get very far. also very different positions, considering im going to be using this EQUINOX build with my TELOS BOLTACE for the amazing pull that you added to it that has 14 meters verses the 12 or 13 meters of the exodia hunt i really want to use the telos boltace and i cant have my fashon frame looking like craziness while in day form, please fix soon!!!!!!!!

O6cxHFt.jpgBEw1E0z.jpgFzMzYjE.jpgpdmnDHB.jpg

Archived