[DE]Megan

Plains of Eidolon Remaster: Hotfix 24.8.2

5 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Chroma’s Vex Armor not being hindered or removed by a Corpus Nullifier field.

well it was fun while it lasted but i had a feeling deep in my skull that was going to be fixed. oh well back to using beam weapons to drop bubbles.

Give new players access to fishing blueprints on Cetus as well please, its not fair how most people can use them but new players cannot...

Doors are still having a bad habit of not opening when they should be open if the alarms are dropped before a full lockdown.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Voltage said:

Improving the visibility of Vaulted Relics in the UI of the Orbiter, Trading UI, Linking Relics in chat, and in-missions Relic selection would be nice.

Came here just for this. Upvote, quote, visibility.

• Upvote 2

yeah keep slathering lipstick on the pig while doors still won't open, fatboys still can't keep color and on and on and on

I wish the relics would drop in bounties again like the past two unvaults but sadly not this time 😕 it makes Unvaulted relic farming way better than getting RNG through the void.

vor 5 Stunden schrieb -_Highlander_-:

Thanks for the hotfixes even if the wolf didnt got any better spawn rate

almost 2 weeks now and still no wolf :facepalm:

almost done with this wolf 

my electric bill grows by the day and feels like this game starting to drip off in its entertainment

In Hydron he almost spawns every time

• Satisfied 1

Anyone else getting random freezes after this update or is it just me 

when can we have the option to continue upgrading an incomplete upgraded arcane?

Was it intended for the newly unvaulted relics to not be in the Cetus/Fortuna bounty drop tables?  It's alot more grindy to get relics when they have a 14% drop rate(at the highest) .

The Axi for example has a 6% drop chance on one and 14% on the other, but because both it's drops are on Rotation C, you need to wait 20 minutes every time. This means, even when you're running the 14% chance one, you need about 31 runs to "guarantee"(99%) getting even one. 31 runs at 20 minutes a run gives 10.4 Hours. For a single drop of the Axi relic. This just feels unfairly grindy. I've never scoffed at the grind in Warframe. I've always loved Arbitrations and running long runs in ESO, but this seems a bit over the top.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, kruwreka said:

yeah keep slathering lipstick on the pig while doors still won't open, fatboys still can't keep color and on and on and on

Sounds like you have bad internet buddy.

Hi DE!  Thanks for the bug fixes.  It's always welcomed (for reals). 

Now then,  i know i represent only  a small fraction of the wf community here but I have only one request to make: 

• Please Make Volt cloth physics purchaseable via platinum or rl money  during this prime vault release 

K thanks bye 👋

Posted (edited)

12 hours ago, AintEasyBeingCheesy said:

Fix the goddamn Corpus doors that close permanently.

6 hours ago, Urlan said:

Doors are still having a bad habit of not opening when they should be open if the alarms are dropped before a full lockdown.

3 hours ago, DeathSlayer1602 said:

Sounds like you have bad internet buddy.

Try again

Edited by kruwreka
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Wanyal said:

Whilst the fixes are welcome, waypoints in general need significant improvements, not just on Lua.

They have a habit of pointing at the end destination instead of the next "checkpoint" or door on the path to the objective, which is not helpful in the labyrinthine levels the game generates.

They also only update when you touch the floor, which is strange for a game with a movement system that allows and encourages players to get lots of airtime.

Yes I have noticed that as well, the waypoint marker showing only the end point not door by door like it use to, it must be hard for new players in those labyrinth levels where you need to go here to get to over there so to speak I know where I'm going even ones in my coop circle are having trouble so I get to where the end point is and put down my own waypoint to show them the way.

If you use Hildryn and run Aegis Storm through the map you sometimes need to get lower to the ground or touch the ground to get the waypoint to update and show correct direction.

-----------------

Can also confirm some doors are still being glitched on Corpus ships with no door lock/open button on the side of the door jam after a lockdown and being impassable.

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Voltage said:

Thank you for the Loki Prime & Volt Prime Unvault!

Given this is an Unvault update and the Vault only grows with time, there is an overwhelming amount of Vaulted parts and Relics. Improving the visibility of Vaulted Relics in the UI of the Orbiter, Trading UI, Linking Relics in chat, and in-missions Relic selection would be nice. This information is visible within the Codex, but players rarely visit that. Something like this would suffice:

Hide contents

cr3VP49.png

Also, allowing players to refine Relics during endurance Fissure missions to avoid wasting Void Traces once the cap is hit would be a welcome change as well.

Thank you as always, and looking forward to the Arbitration changes in terms of rewards and the Corpus Gas City remaster update in the pipeline.

wouldn't a more useful marking be to define currently vaulted relics though i guess both would work

8 hours ago, Urlan said:

I think this happened to me yesterday. Was running a mission, for some reason hacked the alarms wich i never do usually unless full lockdown, and couldnt get past a specific door, doors had green light, and i could even hit enemies through them with melee, had to restart the mission. Thanks for the info that its the alarms tho 🙂

14 hours ago, Voltage said:

Thank you for the Loki Prime & Volt Prime Unvault!

Given this is an Unvault update and the Vault only grows with time, there is an overwhelming amount of Vaulted parts and Relics. Improving the visibility of Vaulted Relics in the UI of the Orbiter, Trading UI, Linking Relics in chat, and in-missions Relic selection would be nice. This information is visible within the Codex, but players rarely visit that. Something like this would suffice:

Hide contents

cr3VP49.png

Also, allowing players to refine Relics during endurance Fissure missions to avoid wasting Void Traces once the cap is hit would be a welcome change as well.

Thank you as always, and looking forward to the Arbitration changes in terms of rewards and the Corpus Gas City remaster update in the pipeline.

what qbot says is the thing we need.thumbs up and we NEED it!

Posted (edited)
On 2019-05-01 at 2:22 AM, xMarvin732 said:

In Hydron he almost spawns every time

- Ok -

Edited by -_Highlander_-

A better fix for nullifies is to drain duration faster for duration abilities and drain health for tank abilities instead of instantly evaporating warframes. I feel like in the current state, certain tanks are outclassed by others like nidus's health drain, hildryn's passive, and inaro's large hp pool. Valkyr isn't very popular because her ability is pretty much all or nothing so for her case, I'd rather have it drain energy faster than to have instant noodle frames. For Novas case, her balls already depletes in the presence of enemies. Rhino would really benefit from this as well since his all or nothing ironskin will drain instead of instantly die, and chroma would also be forced to recast duration than to instantly lose his buildup. 

Still no fix for Riven unveiling bug: 

Abilities which prevent status effects not working to prevent Riven challenge reset.

Abilities which prevent status not fully working on PoE.

Thank you for the update! But I have a complaint still, sorry - there's still literally no way to get a login weapon back once sold, and if you take more than 48 Hours to realise your mistake support won't help you (rightly so)... but if you sold them a long long time ago the only option is to make a new account? Is there any way to give say Simaris the BPs for them after they're earned?

• Upvote 2

I got stuck with Valkyr (can't do anything beside walking in a weird stance) two times in a few hours when switching from operator after the update, and sometimes I can't see the warframe after I switch back in (this usually happens the first time after beginning a mission). Anyone else with the same problems?