Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon Remaster: Hotfix 24.8.2

[DE]Megan

Please release some new content... the community is sick and tired to wait...

There many content delay because of Plains of Eidolon and because of Fortuna... this need to end...

We really love this game... but as the release of new content is slower than never... all the game is bleeding now...

79 hotfixes since chimera update and still no fix for melee locking your movement and momentum isn't working.

Sword and shield's shields are being holstered too high despite using final harbinger.

Before chimera update:

koQE7oR.jpg

now:

DzgfwBv.jpg

• atlas's loincloth is buggy when using weapons like heavy blade swords and single handed pistols.

dNke1V0.jpg

Qkd3pWl.jpg

• War's blade energy not displaying while having mara detron equipped

kfFWofD.jpg

ZVigYoT.jpg

• Perla pistol skin is bugged for Stubba, Euphona prime, and Pandero once again.

stubba

BIKSuEO.jpg

Euphona prime

40bpwuK.jpg

Pandero

eG4ibse.jpg

Thank you for this new hotfix.

I have just one request:

when will we be able to see in the statistics of the profile the number of orbs that we have killed (exploiter and profit taker)? in the same way as the Eidolon trio. Thanks.

I could honestly care less about how pretty the Plains of Eidolon are when host migration forces me to lose all my rewards for the 15th time this week because i wasn't the host on fortuna. not only did i lose wolf parts but also lost rewards for killing Exploiters multiple times now and lost hours worth of resources because another host decided to be an a** and split from the group without so much as a warning. Please, if there is a host migration appearing, allow the players that are sent to orbit to keep their rewards or at the very least, let them be forced to go solo. I remember a time where if host migration appeared, i would be forced into my own party whether other people were there or not and I would prefer that to losing everything because i was in a minute long loading screen into a disappointing blank reward list to remind me how much time i wasted.

@[DE]Megan

so host migration, can we just have a setting that automatically makes us host a group when we start a mission? cause i am getting super tired of losing my items and exp cause someone who was host leaves and the game decides to put me to my orbiter...

seriously just remove this crap and give us servers, or literally just a toggle that lets people like me with extremely high speed internet and beefy pc's to host 100% of the matches we start.

i dont care if it takes me a min once into match for others to join my party. id rather that and be assured that i and my teammates wont lose their items due to someone with either no intention of staying 20mins, or S#&$ty internet..

Still no fix for barely visible Ivara Skirt.

Still no fix for Sawgaws having no available hitbox for Orb Vallis conservation capture. Have used all sorts of methods from Equinox Pacify sleep, Ivara sleep arrow, Ivara navigator, firing tranqs point blank and firing through every part of the body [and sometimes around/below the Sawgaw, because that used to be a thing..]

hey

the thing that bothers me the most is Hildryn

here is the breakdown:

farm Hildyn? cant

why? dont have thermia

why i dont have thermia? had no time to farm it like stupid as i didnt have time to do so many runs and felt it is useless after few runs (found out the thermia purpose a day or so before the event ended but still had no time to farm it)

solution? add Hildryn prime so it will be easier to farm it from relics...(not cause i want a prime version of its just will be much easier to get it using relics when i want to famr it or can farm it....)

another solution: dont bind permanent and ordinary (not prime)  warframes to events that appear who knows when.....

sorry to say it but from all the frames i got this one is the most stupid farm routine

why? = there is no progression you cant get it due to no one is farming it most ppl who did buried depths event didnt even know how to kill the orb had few groups free roaming trying to kill the orb that walks around the north part of the map..... 

also a bug in fortuna: after switching host (leaving squad or leader leaves the map) the alarm beacons (the ones put by corpus) instantly explode when deployed

thank you

почему я не магу войти в свой акаунт...я вожу эл,почту правельно  пароль тожу ...кто мне раскажет чё за фигня..бесит

⚔️

DE, let's have a talk.

First off, when the community responds to Nightwave with relief that 2.0 "Will suck less" you've done something catastrophically wrong.  The massive amount of feedback should have let you know this is a failed experiment, but you're barreling forward with "less grind and chores" while keeping all of the underlying reward issues.  I shouldn't have to say this, but a house built upon sand is one doomed to collapse under its own weight.  Nightwave needs to find a better foundation, not to be made slightly less annoying.  Besides, soon enough everybody else who is poorer at math will realize that Nightwave is less rewarding for everyone than the Alert system was (though hiding new content between more than a 10 week wait to push players towards the store is making that obvious).

Now, let's talk about the fundamentals.  These issues have been in the game for months to years, and should be addressed if you expect people to tolerate the grind.  First off, syndicate drops are still a mess.  There are at least two which cannot be picked up due to level geometry (infested tileset, the corpus tracked vehicle moves backwards and forwards, occasionally obscuring an explosive barrel, and above it is a ledge which you cannot stand on) (sabatoge missions in the void, after entering the torsion device portal, the immediate right underneath a flooring gradient in the water, whose geometry prevents picking it up).  Moreover, if you start the level and it somehow doesn't succeed to place the syndicate items it spawns one at the start, which can't be picked up.  Once the objectives are complete you then have to run all the way back to the start for a single items, because picking it up at the start is prohibited....because?

What is more recent is the inability to connect levels.  You're running through a corpus tile set, run toward the green beacon, and slam into a green door.  It doesn't raise, so you figure it's another pathing bug.  You run around, and cannot find any remaining path forward.  Go operator, run back and forth like an idiot, and have to disconnect and fail the mission because the level spawn or pathing have somehow borked the level itself.

More interestingly, the corpus defense tile utilizing the huge elevator before entering the tiered objective layout (6 spawn points, 8 locker rows present at the objective after the elevator).  I've had a heck of a time spawning out of the map here, assuming I am not there at the start of the mission.  We're talking OD-Exterminate levels from four years ago levels of frustration. 

Please, can we get a fix for the broken rewards systems, game breaking bugs, and rewards systems transparently copying other popular systems while mathematically offering less opportunity for new players to progress?  I may be an experienced player here, but I can't recommend Warframe to anybody wanting to get into it now.  For all of the amazing fun, there are idiotic contrivances which kill the game for anyone not already invested into it.  Alertium....ahem, Nitain... is an infinitely worse concept than Argon, but we've still got it game.  Argon is still a frustration, but the constant access to the void at least mitigates the frustration of harvesting it.  Heck, even Kuva's gotten Kuva survivals.  Unless disruption is a Nitain pinata, then new players get either more MR or more power.  To force the decision, when so many of the weapons in this game are mastery fodder, forces new players to decide between raising MR but having nothing to be powerful or to be powerful but capped at progression. 

If this isn't clear, try playing the syndicates at MR 8 and MR 20.  At MR 8 you will take 15 days to get 132,000 points, while in slightly more than 6 you get that at MR 20.  If I were just starting out I'd hit the MR time lock for tests, the MR lock for Nitain, the power lock for not being able to get Reactors and Catalysts, the power lock for not being able to get aura mods, and the game would immediately be something to throw out.  40 hours for Darth Vader looks about the same as your 2% drop rates, and look how that worked out for EA.  If you don't understand that, it's time to go.

Archived