Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

HELP!!!! DIDNT GET THE PRIME VAULT ITEMS AFTER PURCHASED

(NSW)SunGoesDown

Question

Hello, I am a NS player. My English is not good and thank you for reading my message!

My left account (KwJP)shown in the picture is my current account for playing WF. It is currently using Japan as its region. Volt and Loki Prime Vault will unvault at 5/7 in Asia region. Therefore I used the right account (LwSA), which is a US account to pay the bill in game. However, as another picture shows that I have already purchased the prime vault while now I didn't receive any of it, including the plat, warframes, weapons and everything!!! Sorry but I really don't wanna see my money wasted... Would you mind to figure out why is it happening and I do really want to get back my items........ Thank you...L4lCBoVc1XrGG4T0EIzQVal5m?token=eyJhbGci7ihKDY37OFaXYpo5Dj3grKYi9?token=eyJhbGci

7 answers to this question

If you bought it with the right account, then it was sold to the right account and it will be there when you log in on it. 

Prime Access/accessories are not shared between accounts on any platform. No exceptions.

Also note, be carefull when having two accounts, there are alot of things relating to it that could breach ToS and get both accounts banned. Such as trading between the two. But thats not the topic on hand.

9 minutes ago, (XB1)DaleW80 said:

If you bought it with the right account, then it was sold to the right account and it will be there when you log in on it. 

Prime Access/accessories are not shared between accounts on any platform. No exceptions.

Also note, be carefull when having two accounts, there are alot of things relating to it that could breach ToS and get both accounts banned. Such as trading between the two. But thats not the topic on hand.

But the question is, I don't even have a WF account for LwSA(which is the account I used for the payment). Moreover, I've tried to buy items in game's shop through paying money in different NS account. And it was successful!!! I really feel devastated caz my money seems to be wasted now ....😵

5 minutes ago, (NSW)SunGoesDown said:

But the question is, I don't even have a WF account for LwSA(which is the account I used for the payment). Moreover, I've tried to buy items in game's shop through paying money in different NS account. And it was successful!!! I really feel devastated caz my money seems to be wasted now ....😵

Try relogging if you purchased something and it doesn't appear in your inventory, alternatively you can contact support here (If you're japanese) or here for english.

If there was some sort of mistake then they'll probably be able to help you.

Edited by -Amaterasu-

Ahhhhh😨

I've tried relog in for hundreds of times, and it still didn't appear in my account...

I've also sent a ticket to DE support. However it still didn't reply me for a moment... How much time do they need to reply the ticket normally??? It  really makes me feel frustrated to see my money gone probably.... Man, it feels bad 😭

Edited by (NSW)SunGoesDown

8 minutes ago, (NSW)SunGoesDown said:

How much time do they need to reply the ticket normally???

Usually up to two weeks. DE does state that payments can take 48 hours to clear. That means that you could receive them later.

You must supply them with useful information. Like what you did and proof of purchase. If it is a simple case of you using the wrong account to purchase the items I assume they can transfer them. However, using different region accounts to bypass restrictions is a violation of the terms of use. Example: A PC player cannot use any VPN software to alter their location to get cheaper prices on goods. You used a different location account to try unlock something early.

If you are playing on the Asia region for Warframe you should not receive the items before the release date anyway. May 7th is the release date in those regions, why would you get it early? It seems every issue here is just your own fault. It may just appear after the release date. You are trying to bypass restrictions and get something early, this could also result in a ban.

Edited by krc473