Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nalucire

[Design dump] Mostly skins and cosmetics

Recommended Posts

Hi guys and thanks for coming to check out my thread, I'm planning to work my way towards designing warframes, but for now there may be more operator clothes designs. There may also be some things regarding weapons and operators so I am very well aware they themselves don't really use weapons aside amps. Please keep in mind that I'll try to make clothes as unisex as possible.

 

D5c1UyRUYAA3i9T.jpgD5c1UtEUcAEqcib.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, ChaoticEdge said:

I like it.  Better then my $##t design.

Hey don't go putting your work down like that bro....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Nalucire said:

Hey don't go putting your work down like that bro....

did posted here and there couple ideas, never got acceptation but always got looked over. I drew several pictures for different game company that are free online game but ideas are rejected hard as hell.

Spoiler

axe.jpgStartupweapon.jpg

 

These were my old art during several years and every time RPG games rejected the idea such thing even I suggested this thing.

10-15-201261311PM-1.jpg

my prime time is too old

1

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2019-06-09 at 10:30 PM, ChaoticEdge said:

did posted here and there couple ideas, never got acceptation but always got looked over. I drew several pictures for different game company that are free online game but ideas are rejected hard as hell.

The problem was not quality, it was theme and aesthetic . Like, I would love a better infested style them the caucacist , but yours looks like it belongs in souls calibur. Something similar could be said about your infested boss. I would love to fight an infested like I fought enemies in shadow of the colossus. But your Enemy looks like something the doomslayer would go against not what a tenno would go against. You probably can salvage the giant enemy design as legless eidolon that drags himself towards the tenno. You just must rework the design to fit the sentient/eidolon aesthetic.

On 2019-06-09 at 11:03 PM, Nalucire said:

 

Here's a WIP on an Ivara skin I based off a sea slug

Nice.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, keikogi said:

The problem was not quality, it was theme and aesthetic . Like, I would love a better infested style them the caucacist , but yours looks like it belongs in souls calibur. Something similar could be said about your infested boss. I would love to fight an infested like I fought enemies in shadow of the colossus. But your Enemy looks like something the doomslayer would go against not what a tenno would go against. You probably can salvage the giant enemy design as legless eidolon that drags himself towards the tenno. You just must rework the design to fit the sentient/eidolon aesthetic.

Nope, even thou I put lots work into it pretty much I got bucket loads of critics about it, in fact pretty much they were turn down even thou I put lots lore about it and none these drawing were copyright pictures for they are original setting which they just don't think its is going be fun at all.

The Picture isn't meant for this company it was for another one which it was meant for that type theme that sort of was dealing with for it was pose to go "SB" because they requested anyone who has good drawing for bosses and I wasn't elected because of fact ppl spam post then 2nd a temp pretty much was no one went look though suggestion forum even thou I put such nice lore into it separating, nicely in order, improving grammars and temp planning adding colors in near future pretty much everything went to failure, even thou I updated it 3 time pretty much it went shambled for everything collapse.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Most of your designs looks quite cool (depending on colors the Ivara-Slug might be Amazing or Nova Asuri) (yes, Nova Asuri is considered a negative number when used to gauge how much default colors can help or mess up a good skin).

Specially loving the ElswordXWarframe skins, they look great and do remind me a lot to the Elsword characters, not to sure about the Warframes they represent though. At first I though it was NishaxEquinox and AddXMesa to be honest

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Xolot said:

Most of your designs looks quite cool (depending on colors the Ivara-Slug might be Amazing or Nova Asuri) (yes, Nova Asuri is considered a negative number when used to gauge how much default colors can help or mess up a good skin).

Specially loving the ElswordXWarframe skins, they look great and do remind me a lot to the Elsword characters, not to sure about the Warframes they represent though. At first I though it was NishaxEquinox and AddXMesa to be honest

It's supposed to be NishaxHarrow, I did debate if I should have made it NishaxEquinox but I also had to think that Equinox fit more with LuCiel than Nisha and that's supposed to br MaP x Limbo brcause everyone hates them loool

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry for hijacking your thread, I didn’t even knew you could send PMs here.

Btw you can just type the username like this @Nalucire, if you them to get notifications and come to your tread.

But now Back to the main topic

Man, that saryn concept looks nice, I would prefer yours over the current deluxe skin.

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

my dude, I would love to have the relay security's waist piece. Hopefully, one day, we can get something like that...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...