JSalari

Volt and Loki Prime relic farming

All these people saying there is finally a reason to go back to the void. If you want to play the void, play the gd void. Whats the point to go to earth? Mars? Any planet for that matter? Relics could be anywhere. The void could be the only place with 100% chance of a relic drop like it currently is, giving you an incentive to go to a place yall apparently want to go but never have cause other than unvaulting. Bounties having the relics don't break anything. People talk about doing void missions in under 30sec. And get a guaranteed relic. Maybe not the one they wanted but a relic every 30sec. What does a t5 bounty guarantee? Nothing. How long does it take? 8-12 min depending on rng of mission types? The only up side is that IF you get a relic, its the relic you wanted. Nostalgic for the void... smh. What a pathetic argument for forcing everyone to go there. Ive been playing for 1.5 years. Never had to deal with the old ways. There are new players every single day. How many people percentage wise do you fell are "missing" the void? 

• Upvote 1

Posted (edited)
il y a 13 minutes, (XB1)Acehunter32 a dit :

All these people saying there is finally a reason to go back to the void. If you want to play the void, play the gd void. Whats the point to go to earth? Mars? Any planet for that matter? Relics could be anywhere. The void could be the only place with 100% chance of a relic drop like it currently is, giving you an incentive to go to a place yall apparently want to go but never have cause other than unvaulting. Bounties having the relics don't break anything. People talk about doing void missions in under 30sec. And get a guaranteed relic. Maybe not the one they wanted but a relic every 30sec. What does a t5 bounty guarantee? Nothing. How long does it take? 8-12 min depending on rng of mission types? The only up side is that IF you get a relic, its the relic you wanted. Nostalgic for the void... smh. What a pathetic argument for forcing everyone to go there. Ive been playing for 1.5 years. Never had to deal with the old ways. There are new players every single day. How many people percentage wise do you fell are "missing" the void? 

Bounties were and will always be the best place to get relics. 6% on a rotation C is the worst thing you'll ever get as a "best place" to get  relic. People were complaining cause they didn't like to play on PoE or even Fortuna but let be honest a sec, this forum is full of people complaining about every single kind of mission or content - I'm still wondering why they keep playing this game at some point.

Truth is that Void missions is an absolute pain when it comes to get some relics, they already did it with Rhino and check a second this frame's market price: Rhino is still one if not the most expensive frame to get even after having been unvaulted a few months ago. Unless they increase unvaulted relics drop rate, void missions is an awful way to farm some frames. Better play anything else and buy it with plat at this point.

At least that's what i'd do if i was still looking for this frames.

Edited by 000l000

vor 1 Minute schrieb 000l000:

Bounties were and will always be the best place to get relics. 6% on a rotation C is the worst thing you'll ever get as a "best place" to get  relic. People were complaining cause they didn't like to play on PoE or even Fortuna but let be honest a sec, this forum is full of people complaining about every single kind of mission or content - I'm still wondering why they keep playing this game at some point.

" People were complaining cause they didn't like to play on PoE or even Fortuna"
They shouldve played void then if they hated doing bounties and like pain

• Upvote 1

il y a 4 minutes, xMarvin732 a dit :

" People were complaining cause they didn't like to play on PoE or even Fortuna"
They shouldve played void then if they hated doing bounties and like pain

At his point i'm only wondering why some are still playing the game, perhaps some would be happier in other game or complaining is the 21st century cult.

6 minutes ago, 000l000 said:

At his point i'm only wondering why some are still playing the game, perhaps some would be happier in other game or complaining is the 21st century cult.

We all know that type of people. Whatever the complain is about, they'll come to the forums and say exactly the opposite just for the sake of the argument. I've literally seen the same people here complain about both bounties and void at some point in their careers as forum knights.

• Upvote 2

The only thing missing for me are still the Axi L4 relics contents (Loki Systems & another Bo Ornament), even though I farm Marduk since the unvaulting and only got a total of 4 L4s so far. At least I got somewhat lucky with cracking the relics, but the Loki part causes some serious dread inside of me. If the void were at least not so unfun to play or the reward tables not so convoluted.

• Upvote 1

I’ve only been playing since August but apparently people pissed and moaned when they couldn’t get current prime access relics through Cetus bounties when there was an unvaulting (not like they’re available *literally everywhere else*). 

Now that we have Fortuna it seems stupid to have both sets of bounties giving the same relics (and on the same rotation FFS!!!!).

DE, please have one set of bounties give relics from the current prime access and the other give relics from the current unvaulting. The dilution of drops in the void is too punishing. People are going hours (4+) without so much as a single Axi L4 dropping (side note - Mithra is the only T3 interception where Axi relics are not rewarded on both B and C rotations....). Then they’ve got the RNG of cracking the relic. There are 5 rewards available (screw the forma) but we all know it’s going to take more than 5 relics to get all those rewards. 

Please fix this ASAP. Nightwave caused some serious burnout. You’re going to lose people by having this above-and-beyond grind. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3

Just because you are one of those people who whining about unvaulted relics being available only in Void, doesn't mean we are all those people.

For me and many others, this is the best place to farm relics and this is the best reason to "Give unto the Void!"

"Praise the Void, Tenno! For it has led you into the cradle of evil"

4 minutes ago, THeMooN85 said:

Just because you are one of those people who whining about unvaulted relics being available only in Void, doesn't mean we are all those people.

For me and many others, this is the best place to farm relics and this is the best reason to "Give unto the Void!"

I’m happy for you, but why can’t they provide both options? I’m fine to farm void for a bit, but with the tables so diluted it’s frustrating to keep getting the same relics that I don’t want or need. 

My suggestion is perfectly reasonable and disadvantages no one. 

• Applause 3
  • Upvote 3

Leave the void to have those unvaulted relics. It is its own bounty system without having standing. Just want other relics to rotate in for the bounties. I'm still sitting at 67 Axi S4 and 53 Axi E1.

The issue is that the void has standard reward tables, which is to say absolutely-terrible reward tables. It's not fun having to do 20-minute runs for a single 1 in 10 chance at getting what you need. (Or I guess 5 minute runs for a 1 in 20 chance.)

The bounties have decent drop rates for most things, including relics, while sticking them in the void is horribly frustrating because you can spend all day farming and get maybe one or two relics that you need (and you probably won't get the part you need from them anyways). It's even more repetitive and dull than bounties, while also being less rewarding. 

If the void had reward tables more like bounties, then it'd be fine, but the odds of getting the new relics are low enough that it's just infuriating. 

Maybe if we could do something with all the worthless relics we get in exchange for a relic that we actually need, it'd be okay.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
vor 3 Stunden schrieb (PS4)jaggerwanderer:

Leave the void to have those unvaulted relics. It is its own bounty system without having standing. Just want other relics to rotate in for the bounties. I'm still sitting at 67 Axi S4 and 53 Axi E1.

Its own bounty systems with a hell of RNG, 67 S4 and 53 E1 probably from bounty right?
Volt and Loki are high demanded frames, it wouldve been fine if they atleast had increased drop chance instead of this low.

I still dont know if the Meso M3 being twice as a reward is still unintentionally or intentionally.

vor 3 Stunden schrieb THeMooN85:

Yeah, if you have tons of time to run the hell in Void missions, then i am happy for you,

But Void exclusive has never been a main option when its random what relic you get out of 8, in bounties you atleast got other stuff in Cetus for an example, getting Eidolon Lens blueprint while having the chance of getting one specific Relic is perfect for an unvault. the Axi L4 relic being 60-70p each for an example shows it, while its not even vaulted how high the demand for that Relic is.

Edited by xMarvin732
  • Like 1
  • Applause 1

Posted (edited)

I just did another Mithra Sabotage, i got Nitain Extract from cache which apparently has a chance of 1,01%.
It feels like as if even nitain extract is more common than l4

Edited by xMarvin732
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, (PS4)Turbo-J-Jones said:

My suggestion is perfectly reasonable and disadvantages no one. 

If they put the unvaulted relics in fortuna, and the newly released ones in PoE, people will complain how its unfair they're 'forced to play one open world instead of the other'. 

No matter what DE do, people are going to complain. When the unvault was only in the bounties people complained. When it was void only people complained. When it was both in the bounties AND in the Void people still complained! 

I don't have a suggestion how to solve it, but it seems like no matter where DE puts it people will still complain. Given the scenario, makes sense DE goes for the option that's at least gonna make them the most $$.... 

Making these relics a such a pain to farm is just a greedy sneaky way from DE to push people to spend money 

... Why this choice to make Volt and Loki prime Relics not as a bounty reward? ... Why this is the same as Rhino & Nyx ... and not like Nova & Mag or Ember & Frost? ... Getting the Right Relic from Void missions is really time consuming and boring .... not everyone plays the game as if it is a day job ... 

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
vor einer Stunde schrieb spliffy69:

... Why this choice to make Volt and Loki prime Relics not as a bounty reward? ... Why this is the same as Rhino & Nyx ... and not like Nova & Mag or Ember & Frost? ... Getting the Right Relic from Void missions is really time consuming and boring .... not everyone plays the game as if it is a day job ... 

EDIT: i am stupid since i wrote in so many threads i forgot its already feedback

Edited by xMarvin732
mistake

Posted (edited)

They have to put them somehwere without confusing players to much i guess so they decide to use only one specific spot.

I rather personaly would have them mixed randomly so people have equal chances by doing normal misisons really.

Also people complained Void beeing not important anymore, so they switched from bountys to void again, in my eyes i see no reason why not make every planet important by giving each something worth to be there more often, while relics i guess should be really random or at best at least fit there normal counterparts, like having Frost Prime relics when its unvaulted drop on the planet where its normal counterpart drops also. Vague idea really, but then you have the weapons and frames that not have a normal boss drops like quest frames.

Relics are a mess, it is nicer to choose rewards now and i prefer them to the old vault, but the amount we have by now already is to much. Considering it will keep increasing, vault or not.

Edited by Marine027
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I'm guessing it's cos the latest prime releases are currently in bounty rewards.

Where would they go? You'd just annoy people trying to get those.

I think they should just put these relics as with Ember&Frost and Nova&Mag in the bounty rewards again ... They can switch the same way with equinox as they did before ... I not really understand what the reason is why this must be so much more difficult to farm than Ember, Frost, Nova or Mag primes ... 

Posted (edited)
vor 13 Minuten schrieb Marine027:

They have ot put them somehwere without confusing players ot much i guess os tehy decide to use only one specific spot.

I rather personaly would have them mixed randomly so peopel have equal chances by doing normal misisons really.

Also people complained Void beeing not important anymore, so they switched from bountys to void again, in my eyes i see no reason why not make every planet important by giving each something worth to be there more often, while relics i guess should be really random or at best at least fit there normal counterparts, like having Frost Prime relics when its unvaulted drop on the planet where its normal counterpart drops also. Vague idea really, but then you ahve the weapons and frames that not have a normal boss drop like quest frames.

Relics are a mess, it is nicer to choose rewards now and i prefer them to the old vault, but the amount we have by now already is to much. Considering it will keep increasing, vault or not.

People didnt do the Void missions for the Vault Relics because of the messy RNG giving the a chance to get the relic out of 7 other relics or out of 14 other relics if its a Meso-Neo or Neo-Axi Mission, so far it has been 3-4 relics for Axi L4 as a drop after a week, i got even a Nitain Extract which has 1,01% in Marduk.

vor 1 Minute schrieb (PS4)drpunk-yo:

I'm guessing it's cos the latest prime releases are currently in bounty rewards.

Where would they go? You'd just annoy people trying to get those.

They shouldve done that earlier then, Mesa Prime had the same thing. 
Mesa Prime stays out for 1-2 years, prime vault relics only 1-2months so i think they have a more important reason.

Edited by xMarvin732
  • Like 2

vor 22 Minuten schrieb Marine027:

Also people complained Void beeing not important anymore, so they switched from bountys to void again

the last two unvaults were both in the void and the bounties

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Gerade eben schrieb (PS4)joehan1287:

the last two unvaults were both in the void and the bounties

Maybe worded wrong, i ment it overall that they choosen void for unvaulted relics overall, along bountys, while we also have all kind of planets with rotations, and lets be honest the drops from any normal endless mission on any planet are pathethic, common mods like vitality? Something you get on mass from normal enemys as drops already.

They have to fill in something but rather have things that should be unique to the rotations even if that stacks up but not as common as such mods, so why not fill in relics in them more.

vor 26 Minuten schrieb Marine027:

They have ot put them somehwere without confusing players ot much i guess os tehy decide to use only one specific spot.

it literally says where it drops, where is that confusion.

vor 28 Minuten schrieb Marine027:

Also people complained Void beeing not important anymore, so they switched from bountys to void again,

I never heard anyone complaining about Bounties, since it is the best way to focus on those.

vor 9 Minuten schrieb xMarvin732:

it literally says where it drops, where is that confusion.

I never heard anyone complaining about Bounties, since it is the best way to focus on those.

The amount of relics you can own simply, lookign which are vaulted etc, its about the amount, lookign it up is easy but trying to lets say farm something very specific you won't rememebr every relic with that specific drop you aim for.

Complaining aobut bountys yet people did, like they do about the void now, when they were blounty exclusive people were angry beeing forced onto cetus, considering all its bugs.

Now peopel complain about the void because some people not like that place also simply. You can't satisfy everyone, that is why i say relics shhould be more random instead on every planet, to make up for it increase the relic drops on its own, getting 2 random ones at rotation C as example to instead.

They back then even consdiered to change Eximus to have weakpoints and have them drop relics you know, that increase relics to have overall if tehy had done such as example aswell.

It is all opinion buddy, people can get confsued do a high amount they see infront of them seeing all the work tehy gotta do for it and for complaining as said you can't satisfy everyone but complains exist.