Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Volt and Loki Prime relic farming

JSalari

I want bounties, I have everything from Equinox Prime, I dont want to really do bounties due to the fact I'm just going to pile up more of them that I don't need.

I have only gotten 3 O2 Lith relics in my endeavors and that's it. Nothing else. Just 2 Volt Prime bps and a Forma, NOTHING ELSE

Equinox Prime will be here for a long time but the vaulted frames will be only available till July. Its just a waste to do it this way in terms of common sense.

This has only made it much much harder to obtain the relics and is just making people mad.

And I never have ANY intention of doing syndicate relic packs. I don't want to join one, I have no interest whatsoever in doing them.

20 minutes ago, (NSW)Kaizer said:

And I never have ANY intention of doing syndicate relic packs. I don't want to join one, I have no interest whatsoever in doing them.

For the best. The relic packs are generally garbage for getting any specific relic. You'd be better off getting the archgun parts, selling them for plat, then using that to buy what you need.

I personally have no problem for the relics to be in the Void, EXCEPT-

-[Axi L4 Relic]

This one is a *@##$ to find, you can grind Sabotage for like 2 hours and get one or none, the drop rate is just ridiculous.

Edited by Izumi_S

vor 11 Stunden schrieb Izumi_S:

I personally have no problem for the relics to be in the Void, EXCEPT-

-[Axi L2 Relic]

This one is a *@##$ to find, you can grind Sabotage for like 2 hours and get one or none, the drop rate is just ridiculous.

Axi L2 same as L3 drops for me more than L4

• Like 1

Axi L4. Farming Mot 20 minutes to 1 hour. ZERO RELICS. Just need one part and paying anywhere from 150 to 300 plat is ridiculous. Please remove some relics from that level or adjust the drop rates please. I know we have till July but c'mon guys we are all not no-lifer "vets" . steamers or partners. 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, SableSonata said:

For the best. The relic packs are generally garbage for getting any specific relic. You'd be better off getting the archgun parts, selling them for plat, then using that to buy what you need.

Shh...don't let out the secrets.  

3 minutes ago, Grahark said:

Axi L4. Farming Mot 20 minutes to 1 hour. ZERO RELICS. Just need one part and paying anywhere from 150 to 300 plat is ridiculous. Please remove some relics from that level or adjust the drop rates please. I know we have till July but c'mon guys we are all not no-lifer "vets" . steamers or partners. 

Why would you pick the absolute slowest mission for earning AXI relics in the void (e.g. 20 minutes) when you run the sabotage minute in 5 minutes by rolling your face on the keyboard for the same result?

Edited by Chappie1975

12 minutes ago, Chappie1975 said:

Why would you pick the absolute slowest mission for earning AXI relics in the void (e.g. 20 minutes) when you run the sabotage minute in 5 minutes by rolling your face on the keyboard for the same result?

Cause the drop rates there are oh so great as well. Been running those too, same result.

On 2019-05-15 at 10:55 PM, (NSW)Kaizer said:

I want bounties, I have everything from Equinox Prime, I dont want to really do bounties due to the fact I'm just going to pile up more of them that I don't need.

I have only gotten 3 O2 Lith relics in my endeavors and that's it. Nothing else. Just 2 Volt Prime bps and a Forma, NOTHING ELSE

Equinox Prime will be here for a long time but the vaulted frames will be only available till July. Its just a waste to do it this way in terms of common sense.

This has only made it much much harder to obtain the relics and is just making people mad.

I agree, the relics should be moved out of the void and into bounties. The current grind for Volt Prime is making me sick of the game. After 2 weeks and purchasing multiple relic packs only 1 Axi L4.

17 hours ago, Grahark said:

Cause the drop rates there are oh so great as well. Been running those too, same result.

I cannot understand why anybody would want to spend 2x longer doing something; it makes ZERO sense.   But if spiting yourself is your thing.....eesh.

• 5 minutes/6.25% = 80 minutes per relic (worst case)
  • 20 minutes/12.5% = 160 minutes per relic (nominal case)

So they're just gonna ignore it, then.

I see...

Like what the #*!%? I'm right out of college on the NSW, my first time to get these frames and my only time within the next 3+ YEARS, and they're just gonna keep it like this. Low ass chances on trash rotations in heavily polluted drop tables, and then you have to crack them. Had no luck so far. Got Volt and Loki P blueprints from other players, and then nothing. It loves to troll with forma. Why is forma even in vaulted relics? They're just going to ignore this? I actually don't have the time to farm these with how long it takes because of the trash RNG. I've farmed for a 2 weeks straight before graduation and only a few NeoV8s, 2 Lith O2s, 1 Meso O3, and no Azi I4's. Nothing from cracking them either.

Is DE just going to ignore this and say, "too bad, should've spent your hard earned money," or are they going to fix this? Prices are still extreme on market, and I don't have the funds in this part of life to spend it on anything other than an apartment, a car, and working my way up to the career I want. I cannot be wasting in on a game, as much as I'd like to, and I won't be. Is there ant solution you lads have found, or is DE making a decision to fix this?

Sorry if I misunderstand... Is your problem with the current unvaulting that it happens like any other unvaulting? I mean, that you have to farm stuff cracking relics?

I don't know what are you talking about when you say...

6 minutes ago, (NSW)FlameDivinity said:

So they're just gonna ignore it, then.

Gonna ignore what?

I'm getting real sick of the game because of this. Doesn't make it better that I'm on the Switch and have a life outside of WF. I'm actually getting tired of this game and am so close to quitting. The only reason I play is because I can grind my depression away. But when that grinding introduces more stress, then it's the opposite of an outlet. This is absurd and compeltely ridiculous. I cannot believe DE would pull a stunt as stupid as this one AND have the audacity to completely ignore it.

1 minute ago, (PS4)Viveeeh said:

Sorry if I misunderstand... Is your problem with the current unvaulting that it happens like any other unvaulting? I mean, that you have to farm stuff cracking relics?

I don't know what are you talking about when you say...

Gonna ignore what?

I think you know exactly what I'm talking about.

It's too late for this Unvaulting. Last time I complained about it, someone told me it was because a bunch of vets complained that getting the relics through Bounties was too easy, and that they yearned for the "glory days" of Void farming. Right.

Me? I got so fed up with it I just took whatever relics I had and jumped at the first LF radshare in recruitment chat. Luckily the RNG rolled my way and I got everything on the first runs, except for the gold-encrusted cotton bud. That can wait.

All we can hope for is that they go back to the Bounties system, or come up with a happy medium of some kind. At the very least, removing all Neo relics from Marduk, or having Mithra rotate like other T3 Interceptions (i.e. guaranteed Axis on rotations B and C) would help me quite a bit.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, (NSW)FlameDivinity said:

I think you know exactly what I'm talking about.

I think you think I want to mess with you. But I don't. Your OP is incoherent as hell, and I asked for clarification. But sure, I have a guess, here it is: 

You are playing a free to play game but don't want to invest any time to get the stuff you want for free, nor you want to pay for getting it without the time investment. Basically you're crying because you don't have free stuff thrown at you and you use being a broke student as an excuse. I wanted to give you the benefit of the doubt, but if you insist I know what's this about, here it is. Let's see if I'm right.

Edited by (PS4)Viveeeh
Typo
  • Like 2

14 minutes ago, (NSW)FlameDivinity said:

is there ant solution you lads have found

Not besides just trying to grind as efficiently as possible and praying to RNGesus. Getting relic packs from your syndicate can also help a bit. 

15 minutes ago, (NSW)FlameDivinity said:

is DE making a decision to fix this?

not that we know of

8 minutes ago, redindy said:

Not besides just trying to grind as efficiently as possible and praying to RNGesus. Getting relic packs from your syndicate can also help a bit. 

not that we know of

Ahh, That sucks. Thanks for the response though. That's just purely upsetting that I'm going to have to wait 3+ years to see these again. Of course, there's always the option of spending 1k+ plat each, but that's completely absurd and I'm not going to be wasting 1k+ platinum on a single item, even if it is the one thing I want most from this game. In the meantime, I'm going to try to spend time farming this. I have 5 more days to dedicate to farming. Then I'm visiting my mom's, afterwards I get my job move into my apartment, and get my license and a car. I don't have the time to spend absurd amounts of time farming these. Even if I did, I doubt I'd even get all the parts before getting physically ill from the grind (which it almost has me to that point). I hope somehow this is fixed, along with many, many others, I really hope I don't have to wait 3+ years to get these again. Maybe a year, possibly a year and a half, but this experience will burn until then.

Edited by (NSW)FlameDivinity

3 minutes ago, (NSW)FlameDivinity said:

That's just purely upsetting that I'm going to have to wait 3+ years to see these again.

The vault isn't closing on these frames for another 2 months, so there is lots of time to chip away at this.  Also, as more players finish builds and obtain more parts, market prices will drop.  So keep grinding for relics with the time you have, pick up what you can and then decide if it is worth the platinum to buy the remainder a couple weeks before the vault closes.  With Nightwave ending this week, I'm going to focus on farming relics for the next little while and see if I can make some progress.  So far, I've got 3 of the 8 parts and a few relics I haven't cracked yet.

1 minute ago, (PS4)Dr_Bruiser said:

The vault isn't closing on these frames for another 2 months, so there is lots of time to chip away at this.  Also, as more players finish builds and obtain more parts, market prices will drop.  So keep grinding for relics with the time you have, pick up what you can and then decide if it is worth the platinum to buy the remainder a couple weeks before the vault closes.  With Nightwave ending this week, I'm going to focus on farming relics for the next little while and see if I can make some progress.  So far, I've got 3 of the 8 parts and a few relics I haven't cracked yet.

Thanks. That's the best we can do, and I'll try to keep grinding as much as I am able to. Good luck on the rest of your farming.

13 minutes ago, (NSW)FlameDivinity said:

That's just purely upsetting that I'm going to have to wait 3+ years to see these again.

They are unvaulted about once a year (at least the last 2 years brought back all vaulted frames twice: Ember, Frost, Rhino, Mag and Loki. Volt was unvaulted by Baro 2 times iirc, Nyx and Nova were added this year for their first unvaulting)...so why exactly do you have to wait 3+ years?

1 minute ago, GnarlsDarkley said:

They are unvaulted about once a year (at least the last 2 years brought back all vaulted frames twice: Ember, Frost, Rhino, Mag and Loki. Volt was unvaulted by Baro 2 times iirc, Nyx and Nova were added this year for their first unvaulting)...so why exactly do you have to wait 3+ years?

Because I'm fairly new and still learning how things work, so I get things wrong. So how long will I actually have to wait for his next unvaulting for Volt and Loki if I fail to acquire them here? And if Baro brings Volt relics back, am I able to purchase multiple from him at once, or does he only sell one relic each time they're in stock?

28 minutes ago, KnossosTNC said:

All we can hope for is that they go back to the Bounties system, or come up with a happy medium of some kind. At the very least, removing all Neo relics from Marduk, or having Mithra rotate like other T3 Interceptions (i.e. guaranteed Axis on rotations B and C) would help me quite a bit.

what about fixing Void rewards overall.  t4 endless should be one of the best ways to get the relics but it is one of the worst ways to do so.  
T1 Void should be lith meso ONLY and t4 void should be 5050 neo axi and then this would not be such a hassle as it is both are s****y farms when there isn't an unvaulting.  I am just doing ESO for rep and buying packages from the syndicates.   

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, spirit_of_76 said:

what about fixing Void rewards overall.  t4 endless should be one of the best ways to get the relics but it is one of the worst ways to do so.  
T1 Void should be lith meso ONLY and t4 void should be 5050 neo axi and then this would not be such a hassle as it is both are s****y farms when there isn't an unvaulting.  I am just doing ESO for rep and buying packages from the syndicates.   

Yeah, from my experience, I also think Void rewards need an overhaul, especially if they're gonna keep releasing vaulted relics solely into void.

1 minute ago, spirit_of_76 said:

As I said, that was the very least they could do.

But yeah, I do agree the whole Void setup right now is a mess. There is literally no point to doing anything but Hepit, Ukko, Stribog or Marduk, and even then the reward pools (Hepit aside) are so diluted they're still a bloody grind.