Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

DE did it again.

Altagraive

17 minutes ago, (PS4)abbacephas said:

You don't know what "repeatedly" means.

giphy.gif

19 minutes ago, SordidDreams said:

-snip-

How did I end up in this thread? I understand I made a typo but it happens.

6 hours ago, Marvelous_A said:

It's actually a valid point. Once you put a PA in a bundle it should stay with that specific combination only.

Don't think there's a problem for not willing to pay for the same specific item twice in order to get something else. Especially when the duplicated item has practically zero value.

Part of me feels that they should've held off a bit longer then. Another part of me just thinks it's yet another complaint. While another aspect thinks, it's a single sugatra, no need to get so upset about it.

And the other part of me feels yeah it sucks but a discounted bundle would be a better option.

But my initial thoughts actually were a bit confused.

DE should have foreseen that the packs needed to be bundled exactly the way they were released, and if they needed to haste them so be it, but never separate from their original bundle.

Right now making a bundle that corrects the whole mess is a bit of an issue. I myself was only missing 2 bundles: Nyx and Nova, but I now own half of both. Welp, I can simply not buy the sugatra and sigil, of course, but I feel it was a really bad decision by DE.

At this point unless they somehow allow you to make your on bundle or sell each individually it's pretty hard to make parity. Something tells me they'll do it again, too.

Like, I don't know. It just takes 5 minutes of thought once you present the bundle in a meeting for someone to notice right? They literally must be looking at the offers they themselves did in the first place.

55 minutes ago, Zelmen said:

I understand I made a typo but it happens.

Anything to start a flame war around these parts these days.

Its like watching a trainwreck around here lately, everyone is chomping at the bits to scream at each other over the smallest error so they can be "right".

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, NightmareT12 said:

At this point unless they somehow allow you to make your on bundle or sell each individually

Been hopping for that for a while now. Just give use a couple check boxes. I'm sure they would get a lot more people buying things if the buyer walked away originally because they only wanted 1 thing from each bundle.

@Aldain I've been slowly changing the title with each comment. I will fix it one of these days.

Edited by Zelmen

Yeah, I noticed it came with something different which confused me since I picked the armor up the first time around. Ehhh.... I don't like it. I don't care about what I missed out on myself but it's very strange. It actually makes me hesitant to pick up anything again if they're going to change what you get. Today it's something I don't care about but next time it could be something that could really really get under my skin.

12 minutes ago, (PS4)abbacephas said:

giphy.gif

I honestly tried to come up with something to say, but how do you even respond to a blank stare like that? I guess this conversation is done, been a pleasure.

Edited by SordidDreams
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Facadedestroyer said:

when it comes to money DE become deaf,blind and slow to understand they're costumers.

... They're costumers??
I think you mean "their customers"

I mean unless they are making costumes and and don't understand that...

Edited by Carnage2K4

5 hours ago, (PS4)abbacephas said:

You don't know what "repeatedly" means.

More than once.  You complained about it more than once.  You repeated your complaint.  You repeatedly complained about it, more than once.

4 minutes ago, EmberStar said:

More than once.  You complained about it more than once.  You repeated your complaint.  You repeatedly complained about it, more than once.

You also don't know what "repeatedly" means.

E2A: Or what "complain" means.

Edited by (PS4)abbacephas

5 minutes ago, EmberStar said:

In your case, "word" clearly means "whatever I decide it means, regardless of the actual definition or context."  So no, I don't know what you've decided "problem" means.  I'm not a telepath, and can't read your mind.  Thankfully.

Considering I understand full well the context of what has been going on, I am clearly able to decipher what has transpired and, being the intelligent person that I am, fully capable of understanding whether or not I've "repeatedly" done something or not.