Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

DE did it again.

Altagraive

Just now, Renegade343 said:

Why use piranhas when you have piranha solutions? No need to feed the solution, and no need to worry about dead fish.

The budget for that went to Scott's new coffee mug with the auto-refill function and the jet booster.

6 minutes ago, Facadedestroyer said:

so you guys are admitting that you're derailing a perfectly normal topic into gifs and dung posting fest just so the mods can have the excuse to burn it down ? what do you get out of this lol ? who are you working for ?

There is so much wrong with with this post I'm having trouble thinking of an appropriate meme.

You are being way too defensive and overly sensitive concerning a frankly miniscule issue.  

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Facadedestroyer said:

sugatra are the single most useless cosmetics in the whole game and DE are charging premium for it, its so low effort that no matter how big and shiny you would make it will still be useless and not really not worth real life money to get one.

Suggestion: Remove Peculiar mods and instead tie their effects to Sugatras. Kinda like Ephemeras on Warframes. That way, that might have a use outside of being filmsy plastic strips hanging off of your gun.

1 minute ago, (XB1)Thy Divinity said:

You are being way too defensive and overly sensitive concerning a frankly miniscule issue.

Which is how the topic got derailed in the first place with debating the meaning of a word.

By the Lotus we've gone full circle.

Just now, (PS4)LeBlingKing69 said:

The devolution of this topic from a horrible main point to a karma contest reminds me of that one post where a Founder posted a 10-paragraph rant about how Hildyrn and Titania can fly and Zephyr can't. 

@(PS4)abbacephas You remember what I'm talking about, right, Ceph?

I remember that.  Was hilarious. 

• Like 1

Just now, Facadedestroyer said:

its heartbreaking when you see people derailing/flame/bait threads that criticize DE and get nothing for it because they clearly understand that they're in the safe side and nothing bad will happen with is the sad reality of this den of whiteknight forum, too bad.

angela lansbury popcorn GIF

53 minutes ago, Facadedestroyer said:

its so hilarious to see all of the DE apologist and the fanatics in panic mode derailing and damage controlling once they see that almost the whole community is fed up with this game and its devs and they're bullcrap, even content creator of the highest caliper are not sugar coating it anymore with is eye watering man lol.

BNJYT1Z.gif

41 minutes ago, Facadedestroyer said:

and i am also talking about how this game is following the ''game as a service'' model to the latter and even more and how they're giving us less for our money, one example is how we dont have dedicated servers in the year of freaking 2019 and you fanatics fanboys are making excuses for them that its ''so expensive'' and not needed will DE is making a killing out of this.

There is one major issue with this that you have stated.  The game is completely free to play.  Meaning that you don't have to pay anything in order to experience it.   This automatically rules out the "Game as a service" idea, because a service is usually paid for.   Any money that is spent on this game is strictly for items that don't effect gameplay or to bypass waiting.  

19 minutes ago, Facadedestroyer said:

sugatra are the single most useless cosmetics in the whole game and DE are charging premium for it, its so low effort that no matter how big and shiny you would make it will still be useless and not really not worth real life money to get one.

Refer back to my earlier statement please.  Also remember that you are not required to purchase it at all in order to play the game. 

So to sum this all up; this topicis being done this way because it lacks any symblance of logical sense. 

Now to my extra contribution to the memes:

iV58Shy.jpg

Edited by DatDarkOne
slight grammar errors

how both of you come to this conclusion exactly ?

Evil dark magics invoked by the elder god Cthulhu.

Or we just happen to agree on something as people sometimes do.

But I'm leaning towards the dark magics.

Edited by Aldain

4 minutes ago, Aldain said:

Evil dark magics invoked by the elder god Cthulhu.

Or we just happen to agree on something as people sometimes do.

But I'm leaning towards the dark magics.

It's always the dark space ninja magics.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Facadedestroyer said:

how both of you come to this conclusion exactly ? or is it a cult thing where if you talk bad or criticize DE in any shape or form then you become illogical on every ''sense'' ?.

I have a better question, since every time I ask it I never get a reasonable response:

Why is it that every time someone disagrees with you about (suspect) criticisms and comments about the game, they are automatically declared white knights?

• Like 1

Just now, (XB1)Thy Divinity said:

Why is it that every time someone disagrees with you about (suspect) criticisms and comments about the game, they are automatically declared white knights?

st. patrick's day magic GIF by TipsyElves.com

27 minutes ago, Facadedestroyer said:

its heartbreaking when you see people derailing/flame/bait threads that criticize DE and get nothing for it because they clearly understand that they're in the safe side and nothing bad will happen with is the sad reality of this den of whiteknight forum, too bad.

before i answer you must answer me so we can have better dialogue:

quote me on where did i accuse someone of begin a whiteknight/fanboy but do it with context please.

I gotchu fam.

• Like 1