Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

DE did it again.

Altagraive

3 minutes ago, Facadedestroyer said:

dude, i said that i called some people here wightknights/fanboys/fanatics and theres nothing wrong with that on my book, the question here is for you to provide the context for it so we save both of us the hassle and i can explain the reasoning behind me using those terms, and no i didnt call everybody who i disagree with a whightknight, this is false.

You must be new here. 

The very same people you've been arguing with have been some of the strongest critics of this game this far, it's just that most don't go on the defensive when presented with ideas they do not agree with.

You're asking for me to provide context for a statement that you made yourself.  That makes absolutely zero sense considering you openly admitted to making that comment in the first place. 

No one except you can provide context for your own words or actions, just an FYI.  The fact that you are not realizing the irony of you accusing others of derailing this (already weak) topic is beyond fascinating.  

Just now, MagPrime said:

To keep my spirits up, I just look over threads like these.  

Though I'll fully admit the mods aren't going to like it when they look through this thread, unless somehow they are laughing to hard to hit the delete button.

1 minute ago, Aldain said:

Though I'll fully admit the mods aren't going to like it when they look through this thread, unless somehow they are laughing to hard to hit the delete button.

I can almost gaurantee that they are laughing their arses off at this first.  

Just now, DatDarkOne said:

I can almost gaurantee that they are laughing their arses off at this first.  

Somebody should screencap this entire thing before it gets nuked, it'll make a fun story to tell the Grand-Tenno one day.

1 minute ago, Aldain said:

Oh, yeah, no, Letter13 and D20 are gonna have a field day with this thread.  

But, this really just show cases how DE's dropped the ball with the Forum moderators.  They're woefully understaffed and have been for awhile. 

7 minutes ago, Facadedestroyer said:

well i guess the only saving grace for this topic is for some reports to be made, rest assured i have done them so carry on derailing and have yourself some free points, atleast until this topic is locked/cleaned and/or moved somewhere else.

You poor soul.  This was the goal of all the memes in the first place.  

1 minute ago, Facadedestroyer said:

from your tune its pretty clear that you know them and/or have insurances from punishment with is proof of the double stander this forum have when it comes down to it, break the guidelines in a ''DE appreciation'' topic and you will have yourself some hot points, do the same and brag about it in any topic that criticize DE or endanger they're cash cow PA and you will get praised for it and the guidelines will not apply to you for some reason, just wow.

ricky gervais laughing GIF

I love that you honestly believe this.  Like, there is no doubt in my mind that you think this is true.

9 minutes ago, MagPrime said:

Oh, yeah, no, Letter13 and D20 are gonna have a field day with this thread.

I feel bad making more work for them honestly.

Though I guess at least its only one topic that they need to obliterate.

• Like 1

Just now, Aldain said:

I feel bad making more work for them honestly.

Though I guess at least its only one topic that they need to obliterate.

Not a fan of making more work for them either but, something needs to get attention to show just how much they need to get more mods to have a better coverage for the Forums.

1 minute ago, Facadedestroyer said:

ive seen it happen, you have farmed enough upvotes to know that this is true in some cases so let not lie to each other, theres a reason why the mods epidemic been a problem for DE and no they dont want to talk about it publicly and its still ongoing, i am talking about people who hunted players and banned them just because they have different opinion on gender related thing, i gave enough hints already, and yes the devs did almost nothing about it and even rahetalius have given up.

dis gon b gud popcorn GIF

2 minutes ago, MagPrime said:

better coverage for the Forums.

Ho boy, the feedback forum has been particularly understaffed lately, the Wolf debate is so viscious over there that every new one just gets swept into one thread.

And there are things worse that derailment going on around these parts too, Nightwave really kicked the hornet nest hard.

Just now, Facadedestroyer said:

okay i get it, you baited me so i ll stop right here before i make it even more worse for myself, have fun derailing solo with your fellow circle jerk group

Honey, you've been baiting yourself for the last 4 pages. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Aldain said:

Ho boy, the feedback forum has been particularly understaffed lately, the Wolf debate is so viscious over there that every new one just gets swept into one thread.

And there are things worse that derailment going on around these parts too, Nightwave really kicked the hornet nest hard.

I got tired of proving, saying, and seeing others say the same things over and over again to people who just refused to read or listen.  That topic also should be nuked into dust as well.  

Just now, Facadedestroyer said:

well i was honest and real with my approach to discuses the op topic, but you didnt help my case with your fellow circle jerk group, but better late than never eh ?

I have to ask, is English your native language? 

Just now, DatDarkOne said:

I got tired of proving, saying, and seeing others say the same things over and over again to people who just refused to read or listen.  That topic also should be nuked into dust as well.  

It's kinda like dumpster diving in the Feedback forums, most of it is garbage but every now and then you find something new that shouldn't have been thrown out in the first place.

It just so happens most of the garbage is bad ideas and "shut up"s that push down good ideas.

2 minutes ago, Aldain said:

It's kinda like dumpster diving in the Feedback forums, most of it is garbage but every now and then you find something new that shouldn't have been thrown out in the first place.

It just so happens most of the garbage is bad ideas and "shut up"s that push down good ideas.

Yeeeah, I don't make feedback topics anymore because of that.  

Just now, MagPrime said:

Last one I made was concerning the idea of "re-rolling" Nightwave challenges once per week.

I got 2 "Nah" posts and a nice long debate with Steel_Rook on the idea, but it dropped off the front page in favor of Nightwave drama.

Just now, Aldain said:

Last one I made was concerning the idea of "re-rolling" Nightwave challenges once per week.

I got 2 "Nah" posts and a nice long debate with Steel_Rook on the idea, but it dropped off the front page in favor of Nightwave drama.

Hey, I upvoted that.  You made good points but since we agree on the concept, I didn't see a point in commenting.

I think being able to ignore threads would help a lot of that, but the biggest issue is the lack of response from the mods.  We see Letter13 the most, the guy has to be exhausted with all the reports they get if he's handling the bulk of them. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, MagPrime said:

Hey, I upvoted that.  You made good points but since we agree on the concept, I didn't see a point in commenting.

Thanks, glad to hear that, not that it matters overall lol.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, MagPrime said:

Last time I made one was back when Reb first showed PoE gameplay.  It went well until one A-hole decided to troll for no logical or good reason.  

6 minutes ago, Facadedestroyer said:

hypocrisy at its finest.

I'm really starting to think either english isn't your native language or you are incredibly young.  Nothing about Aldain's post about his previous topic has any similarities to this topic and it's badly thought out premise enough or even close for hypocrisy to apply.

Edited by DatDarkOne
  • Like 1

This whole thread is just.. . 

If you've got feedback, it should go in "Feedback". 

But for so many people to come here assuming they know more about how DE's business practices and profit margins work than DE does...  That's just delusional.  Seriously... YOU are the ones complaining "DE could make more if..." but I don't see anywhere that DE has ever said "Man, if only we could make more sales of our packs!" and then proceeded to do something that negatively affected those sales.

Clearly they know what they're doing is working, or they'd change it (as they have in the past at points).  

Again, Feedback is one thing, but to just act like we're all high and mighty and somehow more knowledgable of how to run a 220+ employee F2P dev studio better than they do themselves (and have been for years now), is just... ugh.

2 hours ago, Aldain said:

Still surprised the mods haven't burned this topic to the ground yet.

They must be out of piranhas for the cleanup detail.

2 hours ago, Renegade343 said:

Why use piranhas when you have piranha solutions? No need to feed the solution, and no need to worry about dead fish.

2 hours ago, Aldain said:

The budget for that went to Scott's new coffee mug with the auto-refill function and the jet booster.

57 minutes ago, Facadedestroyer said:

from your tune its pretty clear that you know them and/or have insurances from punishment with is proof of the double stander this forum have when it comes down to it, break the guidelines in a ''DE appreciation'' topic and you will have yourself some hot points, do the same and brag about it in any topic that criticize DE or endanger they're cash cow PA and you will get praised for it and the guidelines will not apply to you for some reason, just wow.

Oh No! You saw right through our evil plan!

• Like 2