4 minutes ago, JackHargreav said:

In warframe if you get a cosmetic, you keep the cosmetic

Unless you're a Switch player due to that Tennogen bug (My poor Eisen skin T_T). Its gonna be many a day until I see that sword skin again.

I can fully concede however though that excessive bundling of cosmetics can be irritating, like the Harka Longsword skin only coming with Frost's deluxe skin in a bundle.

Off-Topic: Though I've gotta say, I'm impressed that the topic was locked, commented on by a mod, then unlocked and rolled into a second thread, without any of the pages of memes and semantics arguments removed. Mods work in mysterious ways.

To put things in perspective, this 10 page gong show exists because of this:

Image result for Kazeru prime sugatra

Let's pause and consider that for a moment. 10 pages, because of the absence of a gold dangly thing. Is this really what society has devolved to? Outrage at the inability to pay for, what amounts to, nothing? And then, appealing to some shmuck with a YouTube channel as if they are some sort of expert on the matter? 

Pathetic.

Image result for RIP humanity

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Aldain said:

Off-Topic: Though I've gotta say, I'm impressed that the topic was locked, commented on by a mod, then unlocked and rolled into a second thread, without any of the pages of memes and semantics arguments removed. Mods work in mysterious ways.

So I'm not crazy after all. This really happened.

Also. Sorry for your loss.

11 minutes ago, Aldain said:

Mods have a sense of humour too.

• Satisfied 1

I totally get OP point and I also totally agree. The point here is not the item, it is the buseness practice. If you want to add new stuff, add it individually or run a script to give it to the ones who previously purchase whatever pack it should be in in the past. That said, I bought the vault thing since I didn't have the other crap, so this does not affect me. All the people defending DE are the main cause why companies keep doing bad business practices and disrespectig customers. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, JackHargreav said:

So I'm not crazy after all. This really happened.

Also. Sorry for your loss.

I'll get that skin another day, so its no skin off my back (pardon the pun) and yeah, last night was pretty crazy all things considered.

Overall I could easily see a solution of making a "Partial discount for owned items in bundle" system that could solve some of these issues, but prime vaults work fairly differently so I could see how that may be a problem.

5 minutes ago, (PS4)abbacephas said:

To put things in perspective, this 10 page gong show exists because of this:

Image result for Kazeru prime sugatra

Let's pause and consider that for a moment. 10 pages, because of the absence of a gold dangly thing. Is this really what society has devolved to? Outrage at the inability to pay for, what amounts to, nothing? And then, appealing to some shmuck with a YouTube channel as if they are some sort of expert on the matter? 

Pathetic.

Image result for RIP humanity

Yeah It's kinda pathetic.

Also Jim Sterling kinda knows his thing. I wouldn't say he's right about everything but a lot of times he actually makes a point.

Though referring to a Youtuber.... I also can't take it seriously.

While this is being discussed, I would like to see every single accessory in deluxe bundles made available separately. The Warframe skins look absolutely disgusting most of the time, but the syandanas, weapons skins and whatnot sometimes look decent.

1 minute ago, (XB1)Thy Divinity said:

This is still going?  They really need help over there...

Could be worse, it could have broken off into three separate threads all about the same thing taking up space on the forum.

At least post mod merge things seem to have gotten back on some semblance of a track, with less "I know english better than you" and a reduction in memes, which I fully admit was at least half my fault.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, (XB1)Thy Divinity said:

This is still going?  They really need help over there...

You can read other stuff if you don't like this thread, I guess...

• Like 1
  • Applause 1

On 2019-05-02 at 9:24 AM, toafarmer said:

You can read other stuff if you don't like this thread, I guess...

But... someone is wrong on the Internet!  The balance of the universe is at risk unless I convince them that they are wrong and force them to admit that I am awesome!  O.O

How is sugatra pathetic and some cape isn't?

Both are ways of expressing oneself through fashion in multiplayer game.

By that logic all cosmetics are pathetic.

On 2019-05-07 at 10:41 AM, Altagraive said:

How is sugatra pathetic and some cape isn't?

Both are ways of expressing oneself through fashion in multiplayer game.

By that logic all cosmetics are pathetic.

Well, actually they are. But I like collecting.