Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Now that the Player's death in Arbitrations is no longer definitive...

Chewarette

Kavats, Helminths, Moas and Kubrows' deaths should not be either.

The instant-death mechanic should not apply to pets. There will always be one point where they will be randomly one-shotted and you won't be able to prevent that. From then on, you lose buffs, crowd control, vacuum, assist dps, debuffs, radar and probably other things I forget. With literally no way to recover that, being revived through Resurgence doesn't revive your pet.

My Kavat has 9 Forma and if I use the Health Steal mod, beyond the 1-hour mark, I cannot stop meleeing for more than 2 seconds without him dying, unless I'm being REALLY lucky and the Tek mod procs (but that's a 60% chance so...). The only situations where the Kavat will probably never die is when using Inaros or Hildryn. Sigh.

I don't see any legitimate reason for the pets not entering the Bleedout state when they're being down in Arbitrations.

Edited by Chewarette
  • Like 2

Bumpy bump, made a ton of Arbitrations this weekend, every time I wanted to play something else than a Melee'ing Warframe, the Kavat died early. Like, very early. Even in PUGs, you'll see Kavats dying in the first 10-15 minutes every time.

That would be a huge QoL improvement to be able to revive them, without breaking the game.

• Like 1