[DE]Rebecca

Coming Soon: Devstream #127!

Can some of the log in music like Fortuna's and umbras be added to the orbiters music player ? , would love to hear them again

• Applause 1

Can we get

1)operator capes

2) More zaw's

3)more kitguns

4)primary custom guns? or are we waiting for 3de open world

5)Robotic dog's/cats pets or at least skins. Zanuka pet or hyena.

• Like 2

I spend two hours scrutinizing all 90 of my Rivens to find out which one i must part ways with in order to continue to enjoy some of the advanced playing modes. It is excruciating. ok, just counted my primary weapons 121.How does that seemingly lame cap linger on when it could only cover a fraction of the weapons, as you not only add new classes of rivens, but add game modes that are weapon (arbitrations) specific and have  new weapons releasing and even more opportunities to build guns through the modular systems. It is worth a cost to have them and I dont think it is unreasonable to base it on the number of weapons you maintain or something like that. Please consider this. The end. Please feel free to message me if you want to talk about this topic in more depth.

Will night wave series 1 rewards be returning? A better question might be if the series will "replay". If not, it sucks for newer players. 

I want that armor, but finals restrain me! :3

When are you going to start asking more than two questions per stream (if that) from the community again?

Also is DE's solution to its endgame problem just 'go play other games while we make more floofs'?

Arbitration drones are not the answer sorry to say.

Posted (edited)

Can we get the old Ogris skin back?

Edited by W00Di3

I was playing with a couple friends waiting for my chroma systems to be crafted then I got disconnected,I logged back in to check progress on the part and it completely disappeared from my foundry,it's not in my inventory either and this happened about a week ago,I was wondering if there was a way I can get my part back and start crafting it again or if I'm just forced to buy platinum and then waste it on a warframe that may not be worth it

Posted (edited)

RailJack news? Kingspin when? 
Dojo need a purpose ASAP

Also 

• release letters with accent on clan messages and flags! Some languages like Spanish and Portuguese need a lot of accentuation in the sentences
  • rework the sentinel weapons from Fortuna, too weak to only be accessible in last rank
  • Voting / Suggestions for improving the Arbiters mission on forum - The mission is very boring.
Edited by --Blame--

3 minutes ago, Salthin said:

Will night wave series 1 rewards be returning? A better question might be if the series will "replay". If not, it sucks for newer players. 

I want that armor, but finals restrain me! :3

I dont know what your rank is but you should probably find people that are more clever and you can get all the rewards in two or a few weeks and the rest of the levels are gravy on top or free catalyst. Im on ps4 so i cant be that person for ya. I hate finals but warframe is really great when you need  a mental distraction and you can find yourself organizing your thoughts. Good luck on finals straight A's please. 😄

Posted (edited)

Hey, was curious if there was any update on the removed tennogen from the Switch. I had heard something about legal stuff with it and was curious if there was an ETA on when/if it would be back in the future.

Also, are is any way to clean up the relic system's UI? It's really clunky jumping back and forth between that and your inventory's prime parts section to determine what stuff you do and don't need. Some sort of tab with your prime parts or an indicator on what you own already (and how much) would be awesome.

-JayronAuron

Edited by (NSW)JayronAuron

35 minutes ago, (PS4)jockhotty said:

there are some extraordinary secret places, i wish there was a place to discuss them without revealing them to the 'unawoken' Strange thing with this game is that there is always so much to do I seldom have time to really look around 

Feel free to send me a message or something.

On 2019-05-01 at 1:53 PM, (XB1)Fevi117 said:

When can we expect Chimera Prologue to be replayable? Thank you so much for making my favorite game!

I hope so.

• Like 1

On 2019-05-01 at 1:49 PM, [DE]Rebecca said:

What: It’s time to do a lot of housekeeping and catchup! We are going to take you through the changes that will be coming for Nightwave Series 2, check out what Wisp has been up to on Jupiter with a new game mode, and much, much more!  

Hopefully we all learned that many of our "friends" have burned out on this game or stopped playing entirely. Hopefully, we learned that being fearful of slotting our ayatans, or formaing our frames/weapons just because next week (or the next day), we could get a quest for slotting or formaing. I've stopped playing this game, only logging for the daily reward and then ALT+F4ing out, simply because no one is leveling gear, no one is doing anything other than stock-piling for the next ridiculous chore-quest.

Also, 15 wolf credits? Wowie, I can buy a cosmetic after two weeks of grinding!... When before I could just log in and go grab it.

Hopefully, we learned that having the wolf "hunt us" was probably the most awful idea out of the whole thing, with no way to influence him. People like to play at their own pace, so please, just let players play at their own pace. If players want to speed through and burn out, let them. But forcing players to burn out simply because there is an unknown time-frame in which you could lose out is preposterous, and a great way to build resentment for your game. In addition, mods such as north wind in his drop table, seriously?

If series 2 is practically series 1 (Hunter-Boss with a S#&$-ton of mods in drop-table, with a weapon BP and Cosmetic locked behind a low-percentage), I am gonna pass on warframe for the summer. I don't want to, but if the community is forced to burn out simply due to fear of missing out on items, then that isn't a good thing for the game or for the player. 

• Upvote 2

Hi, I have a question for the devstreamWill all the upcoming warframes and weapons require Fortuna resources?

Posted (edited)

A few questions?

1)Can ephemera be tradable

2)aura forma increase drop rate or buyable in market

3)raid's when?

4)kinping when?

5)a use for extra fokus

6)new kitguns and zaw's and primary custom guns

7)future plan's for umbra forma.

8)can we get a time table for event like plague star and acolyte for example every 6 months.

9)Can we get Alert back even if they only give credit it made the world feel more alive

10)robotic pets like zanuka/hyena and maybe a bird

11)operator capes and melee and i know it point less but operator shield. can equip more arcanes on them?

12)Next frame after wisp?

13)Pls mark vaulted relics

14)3de Orb mother when

15) can we see the new raid map of what planned.

16)can we get a frame that as big as the wolf? it will be cool to look down on enemies.

17)fixes to mr after the k-drives gave more than intended and less than intended to some players.

18)there is 2 syndicates that still don't have quest for warframes when will we get them.

19)rest of melee 2.99999 /3

20)Can we get a room in orbitor to see our landing craft and our own railjack? 

21)rework on landing craft abilities some need a rebalance

22)Dark sector rework?

23)the top floor of relay when will it get the door be unlocked.

24)NPC in dojo?

25)rework of syndicate daily mission?

26)rebuilt rest of relays. When?

27)Pls update the road map of upcoming rework new content..

Edited by b4timert
added 22-27
  • Like 1

When will the game officially launch out of beta?

• Upvote 1

Posted (edited)

Please, can we get something regarding the release date of the Atlas deluxe skin on console?

Edited by (XB1)ZippedGerm3
Left out important piece of specification.

Good afternoon, Grandmaster Founder here, I love what you've done with the game especially the fast paced flow of combat.

1. Auto-blocking interrupts charge attacks.
    • Are there plans to change the priority of the charge input to be higher than auto-blocking, an option to?
      • Auto-blocking while having the melee weapon out has been nice, but while performing a charge attack I am often interrupted by incoming fire, I find the loss of control frustrating and would rather have my commitment to the attack take priority over avoiding damage.
  2. Scan harvest vs melee harvest
    • Are there any plans to convert the scan harvest items such as jadeleaf and threshcones into melee harvest like maprico and tepa?
      • The weekly elite event to fight Grove Specters reminded me the open world areas introduced pickups that don't break the flow of the game as much as stopping to scan.
        • Once you have the codex entry for plants Helios will also stop scanning them for you. With the Simaris mod that allows you to continue scanning enemies and reveals weak spots, could we also have the ability for it to continue scanning plants?
  3. Fighting instead of fishing and mining
    • Are there any other plans to give players more ways to fight for resources?
      • I have very much enjoyed the option to fight for resources instead of the slower paced fishing or mining.
        • I feel that Exploiter Orb drops a generous amount of materials, but farming Doma Thumpers have resulted in very low drop rates of Pyrol and Auron and forced me back to mining.
          • After achieving rank 26 I have invested a lot in my warframes and weapons to make them powerful enough to fight a future space war against monsters from another galaxy, but find myself waiting around for the right day/night cycle to throw a specific kind of pointy stick at a fish.
            • Could we have the option to equip a companion like oxlyus or a moa with the spear or laser? Johnny 5 had a really cool toolbox in Short-Circuit 2.
            • I would be also like something similar to the thermia fissure system where players could use a collectible item to deploy something we need to defend.
              • Maybe a consumable like air-support that summons one of our resource drones to gather while we defend it?
  4. Rideable MOA?
    • We have Ambulas parts and MOA companions, what about building a rideable one? What about being able to hop on and control the laser turret like a Grineer gun emplacement?

Thanks!

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Fogg said:

Good afternoon, Grandmaster Founder here, I love what you've done with the game especially the fast paced flow of combat.

1. Auto-blocking interrupts charge attacks.
    • Are there plans to change the priority of the charge input to be higher than auto-blocking, an option to?
      • Auto-blocking while having the melee weapon out has been nice, but while performing a charge attack I am often interrupted by incoming fire, I find the loss of control frustrating and would rather have my commitment to the attack take priority over avoiding damage.

I would still rather have the ability to toggle manual/auto blocking. It also cause the issue of blocking in the air when I do not want it to all because some enemy is shooting at me.

@[DE]Rebecca Here is a list of questions and suggestions for the Devstream:

What happened to the Venus/Orb Vallis floating iceberg?

Will the Gamma colour palette ever return? Even for just a limited time.

Rewards from past events or the events themselves ever returning when?

Will kuva in Kuva survival ever scale?

Will old primes like Frost or Mag receive a new primed look to bring them up to date with newer primes?

Will we ever see any new mission types for PoE? Like something out of bounties from Konzu or maybe some kind of Endless Bounty.

Dare I ask, but will Primed Chamber ever make a return?

Will we ever hear anything on the Kingpin system?

Will all the bodies of water in the Plains of Eidolon get more plant life or anything of the sort? They still seem empty with just dirt even after the remaster.

Will Sentinels ever be able to roam our Orbiters like our companions can. In The war Within we had our Sentinel float by across our screen.

Will Volt ever receive any cloth physics?

Will we ever get a heavy minigun? Not a rifle but a full out Minigun. Maybe since we can use archwing guns now in missions.

PBR treatments for more weapons or older warframes soon?

What happened to Zephyr Deluxe skin and what’s the status on other deluxe skins?

Will we ever see the Misery Acolyte? What is your reason for not bringing him back?

Flying Eidolon status?

Tenno Flak Cannon like from Unreal Tournament would be awesome!

Anything to say about that Prime operator amp?

New Ayatan Sculptures sometime?

Will we be able to replay older quests such as Patient Zero?

New prime archwings or archweapons? Itzal Prime or Imperator Prime would be awesome!

New Landing Crafts? Or maybe make the abilities of landing crafts more viable?

More plant like decorations for Orbiter?

Boss reworks: The Sergeant, Hyena Pack, Phorid, Zanuka Hunter?

Visual battle damage status?

Will we ever be able to go in or up to the Unum Tower or maybe do more with the Helminth’s room?

Resource models and decorations for Tellurium, oxium, etc?

Updates on Ordis Quest?

Orb Vallis vignette?

Option to use different archwing in archwing launcher like how we can use a certain archgun for archgun deployer?

Will the other two Prime Sigils (Verlorum and Cycuta) receive the proper metallics?

Will we see more options for articulas? I’d like to be able to use different forms of a warframe like equinox, kohora, nidus, etc.

Can we get Prime noggles immediately upon purchase of Prime access? I really don’t want to wait until Christmas for Mesa and Equinox Prime noggles.