Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #127!

[DE]Rebecca

My questions will be primarily on mods:

1.) Can we ever expect a buff/rework to really old and underwhelming mods like Rifle Aptitude/Sure Shot (15% status chance to Rifles/Pistols at max? Seriously?) and 

2.) Any chance of ever receiving a Primed Terminal Velocity/Lethal Momentum (the flight speed mods)? Would love to use my Nagantaka and Hystrix more since I love'em to death, but their shooting mechanics contrasts to the erratic movements of the enemy AI.

3.) Will there ever be a more reliable way of getting Primed Mods/Baro exclusive mods? Was thinking that players could try earning some of these mods in modes like Arbitration/Elite Sanctuary Onslaught to make players more attracted to those game modes. You can even add some background lore to it like: 

-Simaris gives Baro info in the most likely places of finding some rare loot. In exchange, Baro trades some special mods to Simaris so that he can incentivise Tenno to use the Elite Onslaught mode and thus gather more data.

-As for the Arbiters of Hexis, they can just pay/trade Baro for the mods, or offer protection and secure an area for him to trade (the relays of course), or smthn like that

Sounds super interesting tbh. Though, apart from other plans for nightwave, seeming to be infested based; do you have any updates on the sergeant rework that we were shown concepts for a while back? Are there any new plans in the works for a rework for the sergeant? Thanks!

Alright My Questions.

1. How is the progress on Railjack? Will it come on schedule or there is a problem that might potentially delay the release?

2. So about Gas City, you said it will be coming in a few weeks in the previous devstream. Now it’s been a month, well I understand that it was delayed due to the devstream but a confirmation about the “stealth” delay would be nice.

3. Any news on the new player experience that was showed off on the first devstream of 2019?

4. Any news on the pet stasis removal? Changing pets through stasis can mess up a lot of loadout configurations.

5. Can you please allow ephemeras to be purchased with Vitus Essence? Putting a cosmetic with an abysmal chance that is tied to RNG can be painful and burning people out. At least increase the chance or put them to the store, because getting the required vitus essence is already a huge effort because you have to spend 10 minutes into the game for 1 essence.

Can you please allow players to use the skin of the default Regulators on Mesa Prime instead of using the model for Regulators Prime? Also, are there any plans to allow the choice of regular version skins on Prime weapons?

Can we get the ability to tie operator arcanes to specific loadouts? The desired arcanes frequently switch depending on the equipped frame.

For Riven mods, have you considered standardizing number values for each stat type and scaling it with Riven disposition? This should significantly reduce overhead for storage of Riven mod data if only the stat combinations need to be stored rather than stats and numerical values. It makes no sense for for 2 Rivens with the same stats for the same weapons to have slightly different numbers.

when we getting the wolf fixed? as in make him a reasonable fight rather than a bullet sponge that only has a chance to drop one of his parts, much less the one you want,

If he's gonna be that annoying to fight, please guarantee that you at least get A part every time

and for the love of god PLEASE nerf the fugitives' moltovs, those things will instantly down 90% of frames, that is the number one frame killer in every wolf fight ever 

Can we have the option to use the Excal Prime helm on the other models of Excalibur? I enjoy using Excal Umbra's passive a lot more than Excal Prime's energy boost in void missions.

Topics on QoL trading.

We need, need, NEED a Grand Exchange, as in an automated market where you put in the object you are selling with the price you are selling it for, and someone who wants that object puts how much platinum they are willing to trade for it, and is completely automated.

We need, need, NEED a Riven Auction House. There's a reason people hack into the game to display this info to help with riven prices. Stop being complacent, bringing out the banhammer, and just help implement it; the over-inflation of the riven market is disgusting, and nothing feels like its being done for the bullys and scammers involved with rivens. Make life completely easier for everyone.

Well for awhile I been thinking plains of eidolon and fortuna needs some new weapon ideas so my list of new zaws and kitguns below.

-Dual swords

-Dual daggers

-Whips 

-Sparring

-Fists

-Whip blades

-Tonfa

-Sword and Shield

-Throwing melee/glaive

-Nunchaku

-Warfans

-Claws

-Hybrids

For gunblades you have craft a kitgun and zaw 

Kitguns 

-Dual secondary

-Shotgun secondary

-Single shot secondary

-Pistol launcher

-Shotguns

-Rifle

-Snipers

-Spearguns

-launchers

Spread the word about the kitguns/zaws idea.I want  more customize weapons and build good weapons riven or no riven doesn't matter what.

I complete understand if people agree or disagree with this idea it's fine.

1. Can you add useful tooltip for Nightwave?1123412918970781696?s=19 here's a mockup I did to illustrate what I mean.

https://twitter.com/MuraCasardis/status/1123412918970781696?s=19

2. Can we have a "weapon slot" for Beast companions?

Just like Robotic companions, I believe Beasts should also get a separate, moddable "weapon" to mod (Fangs for Kubrows and Helminth Charger? Claws for Kavats?). Here are some of pros and cons from me.

Pros
1- Having more room to place and separate mods (Bite, Maul, elemental mods, etc. will go to the weapon slot) encourages further customization in light of the new mods introduced in Fortuna (set mods, dual stats elemental mods, Fetch...). You'll also be able to put all the pet's preceipts more easily.
2- This customization opening will allow DE to put more creative mods that could fit in builds without sacrificing valuable and essential mods like Maul and Link Health/Shields/Armor. 
-- Such example is being able to put different preceipts per race, similar to how the MOA are.

Cons
1. Forma and Catalyst needed to mod with more flexibility, but that didn't stop you to make Robotic weapons and ship Exalted weapons, so I don't see why it will be a problem if it means more customization.

3. Will "Blind Justice" ever regain its unique idle animation when using the stance?

4. Can you remove Somachords from Orb Vallis completely, and put them in Ticker's inventory?

The randomness of spawns is fine in normal tilesets where the path you take doesn't spread out that largely on your way to the objectives and extraction. However, the Orb Vallis isn't the same, and applying the same system there just makes the hunt for the Somachord REALLY annoying, time-consuming, frustrating and disappointing. 

1. Orb Vallis' map is way too big for this system
2. Orb Vallis' visual is very pretty but also busy, making the search even harder (you probably NEED loot detector mods).
3. Orb Vallis gameplay doesn't make you check every nooks and crannies of the map, and it's a lot easier to miss (both on your maps and with your eyes) Somachords just because of those factors.

Can we get a "Hide Crafted" / "Hide Mastered" button along with the "Hide Owned" or combine them in some way? Would really help with the helmets in Nightwave, weapons from dojos, ...

What will happen to Kuria with the Gas City Rework?

About the map markers: Have you considered just removing the elevators that are in open rooms from the algorithm? In a lot of cases one can simply bullet jump up / jump down, but the markers don't trigger properly. Directly only showing the exit of the room would simplify this a lot

Very excited for Wisp, thanks for the update!

Q: Could we get an Infested Ephemera?

I'd love to see a constant trail of infested leaking from our frames, maybe something like the gray tentacles from the spawn pods, and it could even drop from the Juggernaut.  

Archived