Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #127!

[DE]Rebecca

Did anyone here catch how the Devstream will supposedly show off a new game mode alongside Wisp and the new Jupiter tileset? LIke, is anyone even bothering anymore until DE fixes the myriad of issues with Arbitration, Sanctuary Onslaught, and... practically everything else in the game?

Valkyr rework when? The melee update has been a huge nerf on her and she's in a pretty bad place and has been for a while.  She exists as a sort of tank, but other classes do tanking much better and aren't stuck in melee mode while they tank.  If a rework is not in the cards for her for another few years, please give us a toggle to stay in melee mode while in Hysteria.  Being able to aimglide in melee was a big part of Valk's mobility and to take her out of invincibility and possibly instantly kill her is a huge nerf to her skill set.  There's also an annoying bug that takes you out of melee mode when you interact with something.  I killed The wolf and his soldiers in Hysteria and when I went to capture them, it locked me in the capture animation, but in gun mode so the drain was still ongoing and I took damage from incoming fire.  I know other exalted classes have requested the toggle as well, but I don't play them as much to request them here.

Also, please look at the Arca Plasmor.  You changed how it's projectiles worked last year and it honestly feels terrible now.  If it clips even slightly with anything, the shots wont to any damage.  This can lead to frustration in certain tilesets and aggravation when I'm trying to shoot open a vent, but unloading a whole clip at different angles does absolutely nothing to damage it.

Also, I am still getting this bug... last time I went out on a nightwave mission to get perfect captures, I was missing a whole stack of pheremones. 

When I click on my founder status on my profile, Lotus indicates that "my location is being added soon," (Jupiter: Ganymede) but I feel like she's been saying that for something like three or four years now since Ganymede was removed in the last star chart revamp. Is that still on "the list" somewhere? 😛

On a previous "Immediately prepatch [DE]Steve stream" a question came up as to what the technical impact of optimizing the download cache was in the context of running exclusively off a SSD. Steve said he didn't have an off the cuff answer (very understandable!) but was going to follow up with appropriate folks and answer. Did I miss the response, or has it just been buried under doing actual good work on the game? 😉

How do you all feel in regards to the current state of aoe/nuke damage in the game right now? And do you think it's a problem that sometimes players cannot even actively participate in some game modes because one player is able to clear maps so efficiently nothing is left for anyone else on the team to involve themselves with? Is that an acceptable area of balance for the game to you, even in casual play? Do you think it needs to be reigned in? Further promoted? And how do you think that kind of play will factor into the ongoing discussions you have mentioned in the past about generating engaging high level content or even just content in general going forward? (we know some efforts have been made through ability immunities and nullification to combat some levels of power usage, but reactions to such tactics tend to be mixed at best)

I've been playing Garuda for a while now because i like her bloody theme ,and i wish her talons would get thier own stance and a speical ability (as her signature  weapon) 

anyway will you guys consider an animation rework for her i mean she is gore themed but i wish she stabbed with her talons like in her 1st ability?

En 1/5/2019 a las 13:49, [DE]Rebecca dijo:

Please ask your questions here!

• what about the Vauban rework ?, 
  • the urgent need of relics % of droping invprovement ( its realy anoing, that you make a radiant one, and stll get the no refined prize..., its like nothing changed ),
  • the next unvault primes and wepps,
  • are you gonna give better prizes with the arbiters of hexis?
  • what about new hints, or teasers about the new war
  • are you gonna release new WF via making quest like limbo, or harrow ?
  • are you gonna improve the droping % of the harrow/ nidus/ atlas etc parts?, its a pain in the ... rear searching for them, and always geting repeated parts
  • the mods Transmute is not worth the use, its dissapointig using rare mods for making new mods, it should be improved are you aware of that?
  • it should be an easy way to speak with friends, like clanmates chat list...
  • are you gonna release cosmetics for tennos and WF with better states? or at least a way to fuse some mods, with the cosmetics owned, so we can improve our cosmetics

- Do you plan to release the Excalibur Umbra Beast Helmet onto the global build within the future?

- Is it true that you will add Excalibur Prime customizations for Excalibur Umbra soon? 

- Are there more "Umbral" Warframes in the works, or is Excalibur Umbra the only warframe in his class?

- Will there be alternative means for Umbral Forma to be earned outside of Nightwave?

- Do you have plans to make the Chimera Prolouge replayable?

- Will we ever learn more about the Man in the Wall storywise?

- Will Nora Night's background be explored within the future?

- Does the possibility exist that we will visit other systems beyond Warframe's current setting? Other races, civilizations, etc.?

4 hours ago, Maganar said:

I don't see why this is the case.  Earning Endo at that rate is already possible from Vodyanoi, and the whole point of Arbitrations when they were originally shown to us as "elite alerts" on a long-distant devstream was to be a "high-risk, high-reward" game mode.  It's more like "very boring, slowly rewarding" in its current form.

Ugh. BECAUSE they did the same exact thing I mentioned previously when they adjusted the reward tiers/times/amounts back when they first introduced the Bounties system and the changes they made to it, that's why. "Yadda yadda other farms and I think they might not 'cause of what I personally translated from their Devstream", cool. I'm just stating DE's previous behavior on the matter.
(At this point you're just kidding yourself and working yourself up to be pissed if DE DOESN'T match your little fantasy.)

Hey DE, me again I just wanted to ask my question again since it wasn’t addressed in the last dev stream or replied to in the forums 

Would it be possible for us to get a queue system for the same item in the foundry? For example, PoE and OV mining resources can be refined in the foundry for some creds and other resources (which is fine) but each time you build them it takes one minute, then you need to claim them, and build again until you have what you need. Instead of sitting in my foundry for ten minutes waiting for stuff to build, why not spend the same resources and creds as normal, but have them ALL build one after another while I do missions for ten minutes then come back to ten sets of that item built. It would not only increase mine, but other players QoL greatly. 

Keep up the good work DE :)

As a long-time MR0 player, could anything be done about the arbitrary Mastery Rank 1 lock on Focus/Saya's Vigil? It's a hurdle that many other MR0 vets have been waiting to get past.

cPnt7K1.png

On a somewhat related note, the Oro node on Earth (having an MR lock of 5) is also the final blockade between us MR0's and Arbitraions. 

When is Volt getting cloth physics? You guys talked about it a very long time ago, about how Trin, Frost, and Volt would be getting cloth physics. Frost and Trin got them, but Volt never did. Where's the love for electric jesus?

Will we ever get to revamp the lore and quests cause its all over the game and as someone who joined late to the game, I'm still quite not sure how the story progresses time to time. Not to mention the missing gaps which I'm guessing was done by events and all.

Made eidolon hunts like sortie. One per day and we can do it any time we want. 

I am not able to play that game mode because of the specific time. 

Please bring back the plague star event and other old events so that new players can experience and enjoy them. 

Please bring back the old alert system or increase the wolf creds so that I can buy many items. 

I used to get 30 nitan per week in old alert. And may other items along the way. 

Now it's not good. Even getting 1 items is tough as hell. Too much grind and it's not worth it

Is the mechanic of affinity sharing having a limited range still important? Why does it exist at all? It would be grand to run around in a public survival mission without getting frustrated because everyone splinters away to their personal corner.

After observing the Fallout 76, Anthem and other game controversies occuring, is the development team taking anything from their mistakes and avoiding them?

What are the results and takeaway from the open world survey that was recently conducted?

Archived