Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #127!

[DE]Rebecca

3 hours ago, Silescere said:

Maybe dumb question:

I have the Endura rapier with Vulpine Mask stance mod, attack speed 1.4 and it is lightning fast.
In comparison the Tatsu with Wise Razor stance mod has an attack speed of 1.6 and feels like it is dragging itself through the air like through thick syrup.

I thought so far that a stat is a stat, but this proved me wrong quickly. Does it have anything to do with the stance mods or weapon types even?
-snip-

I can answer this. your weapons speed is determined by the stance you're using, that stance is then modified by your weapons attack speed. rapiers have a fast stance where the two handed nikana does not.

To clarify im giving an example.

Bobsylus the sword uses the stance "bobbing bobber", this stance only has a single 3 hit combo. the first strike takes 2 seconds, the next takes 1, and the final takes 3 second.

Bobsylus the sword also happens to have an attack speed stat of 1. meaning the strikes take the stated amount of time.

But lets say you put a max ranked "fury" mod on bobsylus.

that increases bobsylus's attack speed by 30%, and makes its attack speed 1.3 to reflect this.

In effect this will then mean that the first strike in the combo will take 1.4 seconds, the second will take 0,7 seconds, and the third will take 2,1 seconds.

I hope this clears it up 🙂

An update on progress and timelines with regard to railjack would be nice since I know some people were extremely excited by the concept but are struggling to maintain the enthusiasm over an extended period without regular demonstrations of progress and/or discussion. 

(I can understand that you guys may be holding back for a big reveal at tennocon and I am excited for that possibility but please be aware that if that's not the plan and there is no railjack at tennocon, then for me and perhaps for others that disappointment is likely to outweigh the excitement on the day and sour the experience.) 

Thank you for all your continuing efforts as a team, your love for the game shows through in what you are creating. 

What about making all ability upgrade mods exilus?Or adding a way to add "exilus" mark to them? For example buy in dojo blueprint for N credits and recipe something like /desired upgrade mod/+exilus adapter+M kuva,and when pressing create button appears window where you select mod,like with lenses crafting.

Will we get a fix for the conservation bugs (Sawgaw hitboxes, footprints failing to show up sometimes, ext.) in the next hotfix?

Will we get new animals and floofs coming in next updates?

Will we get any new Dojo decor? Perhaps Decor based off Fortuna and Orb Valis.

Will Operators get the ability to wear Emblems?

Will we get new Noggles in the future?

Spoiler

Emblemonoperatorifonly.jpg

As always here is my list of questions:

Nora Night questions:

1. Nora playing some music as a DJ when? This is the perfect occasion to put Tenno Tunes vol. 1, 2 and 3 (Soon™ vol. 4) into the game! 😄
  2. Clem talk show when?
  3. Warframe podcasts in radio when?
  4. Konzu Coast to Coast talk show when?

New frames questions:

1. New frames having meaningful quests when?
  2. Frame components as rewards for said meaningful quests when?

Fortuna questions:

1. Tony Hawk's Skateboarding soundtrack when?
  2. Jet Set Radio spraying mechanics when?
  3. Mini-quests when? Please add mini-quests or meaningful bounties for Fortuna. We want to do more than bounties.
  4. Pets 2.0?
  5. Third orb mother activation when? Exploiter and Water orb heists when?
  6. No more cooldown for arch-guns when?
  7. Arch-guns not sucking when?
  8. More raknoids when?
  9. Raknoid mount when?

PoE questions:

1. More archwings when?
  2. Archwing fashionframe when?
  3. Sentient arm gun when?
  4. Sentient transporter when?
  5. Archwing secondaries when?
  6. Archwing melee stances when?
  7. Prime fishing rod when?
  8. Extractors working on PoE like any other planet when? (I have a very sad distilling extractor prime)
  9. Vendor selling rugs when?
  10. PoE mini-quests when? (For example: catch alive that big fish in the coast for 10k-20k mastery, or find a mine rich with ore, or a kid lost his pet Condroc and you need to find it)
  11. When will you add bonuses to bounties in PoE just like in Fortuna?

Questions from previous devstream topic:

1. When will you make Tonkor great again? Or at least when will you release Prisma Wraith AkTonkor Vandal Prime?
  2. Friendly fire when? Radiation from sorties isn't enough.
  3. When will you nerf other "cheesy" frames, focuses and guns (looking at you Inaros, Nidus, Mesa Naramon and Tigris series)?
  4. Tonkor's grenades bounciness revert when?
  5. Tonkor revert back to previous crit chance when?

Some serious questions:

1. Sentient invasions when?
  2. Baro when?
  3. Pablo appearance during devstream when? (that one with Rebb doesn't count)
  4. Better loot from higher lvl enemies when?
  5. Not ridiculous armour and HP scaling of our enemies when?
  6. Tenno grenade launcher when?
  7. Kuva boss when?
  8. Orokin derelict matchmaking when?
  9. Excavation extractor HP and shield lvl scaling when?
  10. Stances for primary weapons when? You know you want it 😄
  11. Silva & Aegis buff when?
  12. Mutagen Sample drop from infested mission nodes when?
  13. Mutagen Sample drop chance equal to that of Fieldron Sample or Detonite Ampule when?
  14. Lore events (like mutation of Salad V) incorporated into quest system when?
  15. Shield-gating when? Hildryn isn't enough.
  16. TennoGen items for plat when?
  17. Different defence missions when? For example use the "defending the colony" type of mission for some of the Corpus dark sector nodes.
  18. Boss taunting us throughout planet's nodes when? I really loved when sometimes Zombie Salad V appeared in exterminate on Eris (and yet you fixed it).
  19. Lotus talking about boss during missions when?
  20. Ordis quest when?
  21. John Prodman quest when?
  22. Zephyr Deluxe Skin when?
  23. Second Clem quest when? Also waiting for "The Clem Within" quest.
  24. Phorid rework when?
  25. Phorid boss arena rework when?
  26. Tenno space program unfix when?
  27. Different enemies based on planets and bosses when?
  28. Misery when?
  29. IPS changes when?
  30. What killed me message when?
  31. Khora getting her whip instead of Strangledome when?
  32. Tricking game into thinking we play with more players in solo mode for increased spawns when? Partially answered. I will leave this one here.
  33. Fixing endless modes for solo players when? Same as above.
  34. Hydroid and Zephyr Prime trailers WHEN?
  35. Private servers for mods other then conclave WHEN?
  36. Rework of session creating and network connection WHEN?
  37. Limbo and Chroma Prime trailers WHEN?
  38. Itzal Prime WHEN??
  39. Melee 3.0 WHEN?
  40. Mesa Prime trailer WHEN?
  41. Operator void-powered blade arm WHEN?
  42. Equinox Prime trailer WHEN?

Questions answered:

1. Invasion outcome actually changing node's faction when?
  2. Umbra when?
  3. Earth remaster when?
  4. Clan nemesis system when?
  5. Operator interacting with pets when?
  6. Focus changes when?
  7. Tenno shotgun when?
  8. More mandachord sound packs when?
  9. Operative not being stupid when (e.g. going into toxin in sortie kuva defense)? Hey you fixed that before Devstream, not fair!
  10. Wraith weapons/appearance colouring when?
  11. Orbiter's door opposite to infested door opening when?
  12. Other planet remasters when?
  13. A working map of plains when? (Current one is not very functional)
  14. Different Teralyst models when?
  15. Khora when?
  16. Warframe & Operator using two waypoints pls unfix.
  17. Tenno hover bikes when? (Dargyns will are be cool but not "hover bike" cool)
  18. Flying through space with our orbiter when? RAILJACK ❤️ ❤️
  19. Alphonse Elric skin when?
  20. Tricks and leaps of faith for our hoverboard when? ❤️ ❤️
  21. Spider pets when? (Please make cute ones just like jumping spiders with hats made of water droplets) ❤️ ❤️ (more likely then the pet below)
  22. Bird companion when (we need one for Pirate-Tentacle Prime)?
  23. Orb killing when?
  24. Tonkor's grenades exploding on impact with enemies when?
  25. No more holding fire to aim with Tonkor when?
  26. Very BIG indicator where the grenades are when? At least now it's almost idiot-proof.
  27. Tonkor 6 meter indicator when? Same as above.
  28. Radio chatter being significant when? It needs so much love. OMG!! Thank you for changing radio to Nora Night's auditions! 😄
  29. How long will a series last?
  30. Grineer raknoids when?
  31. Higher toroid drop rate when?
  32. When will you change Cetus arcanes from Bps to fully built ones just like in Fortuna?

Keep up the good work! 🙂
But please reconsider at least some changes to Tonkor (you did revert changes made to Sonicor). 🙂

@[DE]Rebecca, pls answer some questions from my list. 🙂

Also a big shoutout to Space Mom for reading and answering my questions! ❤️ ❤️

Will the Baro Ki Teer Sekhara in console be fixed? Becuase as of right now it is always a super bright white diamond that's very annoying especially when bloom is maxed out please fix and address the visual bug it started happening when console got two tone energy 

With the POE revisit(which by the way, great job on that and everything you all are doing) and new addictions I was wondering if we will every get more lore driven quest or mission dealing with more of the mysteries of the Plains. I’m reminded of one of the Pictures that shows a altar to the Unuma. I would love have a new location in Cetus/Plains and to finally knew whats this mysterious being’s deal.

What happened to Zephyr Deluxe? Why the silence while constantly introducing new deluxe skins?

Could you give us some feedback on the growing feeling that feedback from threads such as developer workshop threads is being ignored? It's not about wanting a reply to everything, it's about some form of dialogue so that we can maybe feel heard and get a chance to understand what you devs are thinking. If these threads produce no response or changes, why even bother allowing us to voice our opinion?
And since it's the most recent example, you got a ton of feedback on Arbitrations. Could you tell us if you plan to make further changes to the game mode? If yes, then when?

DE please... Please give us Pleague Star event.. I started playing 3 months ago and as i saw last event was 6+ months ago.. A lot of players want PS event, so can you do something about it? We don't want thermia event again, we want PS.

Is there a possibility to integrate the number of Orbs (Exploiter, Profit Taker, maybe the Water-one if it comes once alive) we killed in the profile statistics ? in the same way like the Eidolon's Trio.

I will keep asking the same question before every Devstream from now on. 

Can you PLEASE change Kavat and Kubrow armor, so that the head piece is detachable? Operators have 3 options for facial accessories and can have 3 hair colors simultaneously, yet my cat has to wear a muzzle with basically every armor set there is. 

And maybe look at changing Arbitrations rotations to the normal length of 5 min/5waves etc, since enemy scaling has been fixed? 

Archived