[DE]Rebecca

Coming Soon: Devstream #127!

I will keep asking the same question before every Devstream from now on. 

Can you PLEASE change Kavat and Kubrow armor, so that the head piece is detachable? Operators have 3 options for facial accessories and can have 3 hair colors simultaneously, yet my cat has to wear a muzzle with basically every armor set there is. 

And maybe look at changing Arbitrations rotations to the normal length of 5 min/5waves etc, since enemy scaling has been fixed? 

• Upvote 1

Anything on the Nox Heavy Sludge Cannon, Ghoul Saw, PVE Arcata, the unreleased Ayatan on Plains of Eidolon, or event/syndicate infested weapons?

• Like 1

Any news on weapon skins for kitguns and zaws? Would love to buy some skins but since I can't use them it's a bit of a bummer.

In regards to zaws and plans on adding more parts, like a shield zaw?

Have you selected the skins for the next tennogen round yet?

Since watching trading chat isn't a core gameplay loop nor is it in keeping with the lore of the game, please, please, please give us a mission to steal a system wide trading auction house from the Corpus!

On 2019-05-01 at 1:56 PM, regnarkrad said:

UwU a devstream on my birthday. Can't wait!

Happy birthday!

Using Garudas Seeking Talons while in air let's her jump a bit upwards after aiming, which makes it unnecessarily hard to hit enemies. Are there any plans to change that? It feels rally nice to float while your deadly circle grows, but it's really annoying to use, if you want to hit something.

• Upvote 1

yo, can we get a prime two-handed katana, like how the euphona has no regular counterpart, I just really like how the tatsu feels but want a bi of extra oomph. 

Can we pls get the Chimera Prologue to be replayable

I made a thread about it, figured i'd bring the issues to light

• Upvote 2