[DE]Rebecca

Coming Soon: Devstream #127!

Will we see any more conclave mods in the PvE environment? Still want to see Atlas's Rumbled mod as a thing.

• Upvote 1

Posted (edited)

- Can Archwing loadout be added to the saved master loadout (The one used on the star chart)
- Can Focus tree selection in master loadouts (The one used on the star chart) be changed to included operator arcanes and maybe amps

- Endo and credits have been getting new farms, Will we be seeing a new one for Kuva? Maybe like Sedna has the progressive arenas we can get tiered survival missions for better drop rates.

What happened to the equinox delux skin?

Edited by Zelmen
  • Upvote 1

Posted (edited)

Any chance we could see some QoL improvements to core gameplay mechanics, like improved animations for running, walking, sprinting, melee stance combos, and ability casting?

Edited by A-p-o-l-l-y-o-n
  • Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 1

Posted (edited)

Dear DE in 2018 tennocon and devstream 117 we saw grips for primary kitguns wich have not been released yet , have they been scraped or do you still have plans for whem and if so can we get an update on it ?

1526BCD19B5DC095AE36D897E1B948A86655EDD9

Grips at 42:53

Edited by bad4youLT
  • Upvote 7

Posted (edited)

Any chance we'll get a Faction Syndicate rework down the line? The daily missions are stale & boring to this very day, the leaders continually take a back seat to the Lotus despite being intriguing characters, and the overwhelming abundance of syndicate-themed cosmetics that could be released aren't being fully realized. Let me reiterate how disappointed I am that the friggen' Vent Kids got Operator cosmetics before the likes of Steel Meridian or Perrin Sequence. I like syndicates as a concept. Almost every player loves cosmetics. Given how stagnant certain systems have become, this is yet another piece of content that deserves a rework.

Edited by (PS4)EntertaingGaming
  • Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 4

It's been a while since we last got a new set of instruments for Octavia. Is there any new instruments in the works?

P.S. This is something I've wanted to ask but not felt entirely comftable asking. In the future when an Octavia Prime eventually comes out, will she have instruments locked behind Prime Accessories? I'm hoping that's not the case and a new set of prime instruments would be obtainable with her.

Can we please have a comment on the feedback to Melee Phase 1? Not comments on anything new being planned for the future, but the feedback to what has already been released. It's been two months of testing since the update, the official feedback thread has become a daily loop of the same problems being endlessly restated by different people, and after nearly forty pages there has been no acknowledgement or any real changes as a result. Things are bad for us and they're not getting any better, and the felt apathy towards these serious, game-inhibiting issues is palpable.

Just show us some sign that someone is paying attention to these problems, please, that one person is reading the feedback you yourselves requested. The worst thing we can hear is another "I dunno" response like last month - all that does is validate our worst fears: that we are being ignored.

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • Upvote 4

Nice! A New Devstream!
Here are my Questions.

Any News about Railjack its estimated release date?

Will Archwing get reworked with the Railjack Update?
Hows Vaubans Rework going?

Can't there be a rework for Chroma and Excaliburs Exalted blade to use the second Energy color as an Element so we can have Corrosive Chroma, Magnetic Chroma, Radiation Chroma for an example instead of having only one Energy Color deciding what Element hes going to be or what element the blade has?

What about an Vaulted Relics Tab so we can see what relics are currently out and which ones are in the Prime Vault?
Why is the Loki and Vault Prime Unvault in Void only instead of including Bounties?

Any Plans for a Waypoint rework?

It keeps spinning around because it can't find its closest path to the extraction.

And what about the bug in Hieracon Pluto that the excavator end up spawning on its own when we arent even close to it? 
We protected one excavator and then suddenly 300-400m away another one deployed while my Teammate was with me on the Excavator we deployed and were too far away for the sudden spawn of the second Excavator.

• Upvote 2

1. Will the wolf spawn and droprate increase? I´m in since the beginning but just got common 2 sledge parts
2. Are you reworking eso, too?

vor 1 Minute schrieb Dark_Lugia:

1. Will the wolf spawn and droprate increase? I´m in since the beginning but just got common 2 sledge parts
2. Are you reworking eso, too?

1.The Wolf Spawns now more often in higher level Missions, go to Hydron Sedna and you will see him almost every second run till wave 5 or wave 10.

• Upvote 1

Are we able to buy Ephimeras for Vitus essence or for some other ingame item which is hard to get?

The 1-3% dropchance is very low also the 5% smoke ephimera from stalker that already has a low spawn chance is even if you have a full party marked. Are we going to get some rework not to play 1000hours and not get it?

Some own customizable mission for example Elite sanqtuary starts like lvl 200 but the drop is C rotation every time or losing the buffs so -range,strength for up to 5-10wf?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

vor 1 Minute schrieb xMarvin732:

1.The Wolf Spawns now more often in higher level Missions, go to Hydron Sedna and you will see him almost every second run till wave 5 or wave 10.

I only saw the post with 4%/6% depending if it is below or above lvl.20 and i´m running sedna/T4 void mission with max 1 spawn every hour.
And that all for a stupid status mod...

• Applause 1
  • Upvote 1

Will nullifiers be changed similarly to its effect on nidus so that rhino, chroma and valkyr will no longer instantly die inside nullified bubbles? 

Will auto block become a toggle option so it no longer interferes with aimglide, charged attacks and most importantly the negative interactions it has with redeemers. 

My friend recently came back to warframe and found it absurd that the story picks up 8 planets in when he quit years ago after 3. What's the update on that story line movement so that new players don't need to play for a month to finally start the second dream? 

• Upvote 1

Mandatory "Mirage Deluxe when?"

Also, hope Nightwave 2 won't cause anywhere near the burnout and frustration of Nightwave 1, else I'm done.

• Upvote 3

vor 7 Minuten schrieb Dark_Lugia:

I only saw the post with 4%/6% depending if it is below or above lvl.20 and i´m running sedna/T4 void mission with max 1 spawn every hour.
And that all for a stupid status mod...

I spent 37mins trying to kill the Wolf in Hydron, for the mod, it was exhausting.
I wonder what Nightwave 2 will bring.

• Upvote 1

The waves from Baruuk's Serene Storm do not proc Healing Return/Life Strike - this is inconsistent with Excalibur's exalted blade, which does proc those mods with the waves. Is this inconsistency a bug, and oversight, or a balance decision?

Void damage feels lackluster outside of Eidolon hunts and Lua missions. Grineer and Infested heavy units take very little damage from Operators, and the status proc is so niche in its application and out of place that status Amps are virtually unusable. Are there any plans to make Void damage useful outside of these specific mission types so that players who enjoy Operator gameplay are encouraged to weave their Operator into their normal missions?

When new players complete The War Within and unlock Focus schools, the resounding advice from the community is that "Zenurik is the best, pick that one". The energy regen from Zenurik sets the standard of ability usage, much like the Iztal sets the standard for travel in the open world. Are there any plans to address this issue of player choice and make each school worth taking both for Eidolon Hunts and other missions?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Posted (edited)

Since the announcement of itzal getting nerfed for "limiting variety", Steve added that if Itzal gets the hammer, other ways of transport should be added to compensate. Since, assumedly, the nerf is still on the board, are there any changes to archwings/k-drives to help fill the void that Itzal will leave behind, while promoting variety among the multiple modes of transport? Or, failing that, is there a way being planned to cut archwings/k-Drives as a "taxi" and warp around as needed, instead?

Edited by HealingMind

Umbras

per dev 58/125 we were told more are coming and that, they wont be lore based. is this to be tied to new game modes or new drops in rewards like nightwave? more info would be rgeat

Deluxe skins / proto skins

• per dev stream we were told all frames get a deluxe and a proto skin, last proto being volt
  • are there any other proto designs in the works? as weve seen plenty of new deluxes, id personally like nova/ember protos myself, but what feels right as next one to drop
  • Spoiler

Image result for zephyr deluxe skin

zephyr deluxe  

• would appreciate a wip, any info , please 
  • as it seems the one shown inpart was used to make zephyr prime 
  • Spoiler

Image result for zephyr deluxe skinImage result for zephyr deluxe skin

operators

• loadouts for different fashion
  • new skin textures
  • more  voices 
  • fix the idle animation to not always be hunchback when amps equiped 
  • operator amp slot in arsenal loadouts 

Pets/companions

• multiple pets out 1 kavat 1 kubrow
  • bird companion?

the riven market dilemma

warframe needs an auction house or something as the current market inflation of riven mods is skyrocketing and further going beyond just simple inflation. economic stabilization is required and not to make rivens a inherent bond that always grows in prices 

• Like 1

i have a few "questions", more like topics if possible to discuss please.
vauban, ember, wukong rework status/ideas?
Arbitrations changes part 2 when? (this game mode will die again if you guys not listen the community, please.)
melee part 2 status?
review on some older frames small details like frost being slow as hell, and some other small tweaks that are needed, ivara being forced to be slow while wisp was invisibility as an passive...
will the next nightwave boss be another bullet annoying bullet sponje? 
Invested Room on the orbiter?
Those 4 "tubes" in the ground in the operator room that we cannot build near it?
new war possible release?
Rework and tweaks in focus?
Melee for operators?
the problem with zaws and kitguns overshadowing almost every other weapon (please dont nerf, but buff other stuff!)
lack of challenge on all of the "elite modes" and nerfs that are "new player friendly" on that modes just because and how to fix this issue? 

as always, i love warframe but i think that it can be better and has a lot of potential that is not there yet..
and TY DE for this amazing game. 

• Upvote 2

Posted (edited)

The Chimera update last year broke knockdown immunity on heavy weapons and a few other meaty stances. This was never fixed nor talked about. Will this come back and if not: why? Autoblocking is far inferior to it.

Also when will the Chimera prologue be replayable? I would love to do that one again.

Edited by Drachnyn
  • Upvote 3

I don't know how but waypoints have gotten extremely worse during the past updates. Lua was just one of them. Could you please update us when waypoints are getting an overhaul?

• Upvote 1

It's been a little while, as you could likely guess from me still using a gingerbread Void Key as my profile picture, but I've got some questions. Apologies if they've already been answered, but I've missed a rough dozen or so Devstreams, so... XD

1: When will we get melee, bow, speargun, etc. stances for our Warframe Articula?

2: Will we be able to use Operators in each other's ships?

3: Will we ever be able to spawn multiple of our own Warframes in Captura? 

4: Will we get appearance tabs for the Operator?

5: Will we ever get to have multiple pets roaming the ship at a time?

6: Will Sentinels ever be able to roam the ship? (Everyone I've talked to seems to like this idea)

7: Does TennoGen fit into the lore? (Maybe the Tenno could affect the designs of Warframes somehow? I NEED confirmation!)

8: Why aren't we trying to destroy the Kuva Fortress?

9: Will Volt get cloth physics anytime soon?

10: Can we get teh ability to punch while our glaives are in flight? (We throw a glaive after holding E, it flies towards enemies, and if we are only using a glaive, we are then left without weapons. The ability to punch (Like when Zanuka captures you or during Hallowed Nightmares) would greatly improve this. Being able to equip a "Secondary Melee" weapon would help too. (Obex, Furax, etc. Basically fist weapons for while the glaive is in flight))

11: Will we ever get custom holsters for Primary and Secondary weapons?

12: When new consoles come out (PS5 for example) will you guys be making Warframe availible on them?

13: When will the Chimera Prologe be replayable?

Thanks for doing what you guys do! It's really convenient for those of us who don't have much time or money. I look forward to catching up on everything with the Devstream!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1