Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #127!

[DE]Rebecca

I have a few questions:

1. Any chance of giving operators loadout tabs?  Being able to switch arcanes and amps would be much more convenient with this.
  2. Arbitration rewards: Thanks for the new ones, but they're still a bit lackluster, any new ideas being floated?  Syandanas?  Armor sets? New mods?  Kuva? New arbitration Arcanes?
  3.  On the subject of rewards: Profit Taker.  Currently, credits and getting a half dozen toroids for VS rep is really the only reason to fight PT, any news on spicing up her drops?
  4. Two dev streams back, it was mentioned that pet stasis was going away, any ETA on this?
  5. ESO.  Currently, the only real reason to run this is to farm focus and level weapons, plus there's no real reason to go past wave 8, any plans to change it up?
  6. Dual nikanas when? 
  7. Has any consideration been given to creating an auction house to sell our wares?  Trade channel is a mess and having to leave your group to complete a trade is inconvenient.  
  8. Aura forma was fantastic!  Have you considered adding a forma that does the same thing for the exilus slot?
  9. There are quite a few destroyed relays in the system, any ETA on repair operations?

Also, any news on railjack and the return of raids would be welcome.

Down the road whenever Pets 2.0/3.0 (whatever version we're on) gets fleshed out more, can we have moddable weapons like fangs and claws for our furry friends? Sentinels and Moas have separate weapons that can be modded for damage so why not pets? It could function similarly to exalted weapons (i.e. ranking up a Kavat's claws wouldn't gain additional mastery) but we could still mod them for damage and such.

I imagine it would get a bit messy with Venari, but one thing at a time I suppose 😅

Will we get Valkyr Deluxe Skin? I know we got the Gersimi Skin but that isn't really deluxe, is it?
Will there be more syndicate weapons?
Any plans on allowing Archwing Mission to be fissures, so the entire planet of Uranus can be used for fissure missions?
Can Kuva Fortress and Lua be Fissure-viable please?
Will Corrupted Mods get a look at again at some point? 
Gentleman a short view back to the past. four years ago, Some Guy told us: "Take a trained monkey, place him infront of the computer and he is able to copter through the void." four years later years later some guy told us: "I had to move through the void like a robot. It's very complicated." And some other guy said, err, he pressed during the mission, I don't remember what mission, the wrong button on the keyboard. Question for you two both. Is warframe movement today too complicated with 20 and more buttons on the keyboard for movement, are you too much under effort, under pressure? What are your wishes for the future, concerning movement, errrm, during the race? Less buttons, more? Or less and more communication  with your lotus.
Where is single sword + pistol dual wielding?
Are there any plans for allowing dual wield with thrown weapons like the Kunai, Spira (Prime) or Hikou (Prime)?
Will we ever get primary and/or secondary stealth finishers/finishers?
Any news on the (promised) updates to current boss fights. Mainly Phorid, Seargant?
Any plans for new Kavats? 
Any plan to buff Kubrows?
Is there a way to see how much xp each Weapon/Frame/Companion got in a mission when they are already level 30?
Is it possible to have us set up the "important" resources that pop up when we pick them up, like Tellurium and Argon Crystals?
Possible to add hours next to Usage in the profile?
And what about Usage in the last 28 Days, 365 Days, maybe that would be neat?
Is it possible to add mouse over for the buffs at the top of the screen?
Can Kuva Survival Life Support Kuva scale? Maybe for every completion we get 1 Kuva more? That sounds fair?
Will there be more stuff to unlock with focus points? Sitting at 40 Mio Focus and everything unlocked. What about relic packs for focus? That would be nice.

2 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

What: It’s time to do a lot of housekeeping and catchup! We are going to take you through the changes that will be coming for Nightwave Series 2, check out what Wisp has been up to on Jupiter with a new game mode, and much, much more!  

I hope this "much, much more" involves Melee 3.0 progress and some acknowledgement of the game's current RNG issue (Ephemera, Wolf Mask, Aura Forma, etc), because neither of these things are exactly fantastic in their current state.

There has been a lot of feedback about these things over the past several months, and there's been only silence from DE's end. Some reassurance that our feedback is even being read to begin with would be comforting.

Literally the only thing I'm desperately wanting to hear DE discuss right now is endgame, endgame, and some more endgame. Veterans are bored, with nothing of real purpose left to do. We're stupidly overpowered for the difficulty level the game offers, and the recent arbitration changes did nothing to make the mode a more satisfying endgame challenge. They only made the mode easier, and with more grind. I realize the casual community is a thing, but they have plenty to appease them already. Give the vets something worth our time. Some real challenge that the average play just can't hop into and steamroll it, with real rewards that a veteran can actually use (hint hint: KUVA) 

Sincerely, 

a burnt out veteran

This question is probably going to be ignored, however it's worth at least sharing here: I'm working on a dojo redesign for my newly founded clan and I was disappointed to learn that there is a 100 room limit regardless of having an insane amount of capacity that is added with the construction of each additional clan hall followed by the building of the three inspiration halls. With the introduction of the inspiration halls back in the Chimera: Update 23.10 released back in 2018 on October 12th and with the upcoming introduction of the Railjack Drydock for use in clan dojos when the railjack update eventually is released, I could only see the dojo room limit needing to be increased if clans are to have their massive decorative layouts but also keep up with the current gameplay aspects that are already present but those that will also be coming in future updates. I am also bringing this issue up mainly because the last time the dojo room limit was increased was way back in 2013 on December 19th when update 11.5: The Cicero Crisis was released.

Q: So what I am asking is that could the dojo room limit please be increased to 150 or even 200 rooms to allow us dojo architects to create more expansive and creative dojos while also allowing clans (existing clans too with maxed out dojos) to keep up with gameplay features that will require additional rooms to be constructed in their dojos.

Any news:

What about: 

• Warframe Changes & Reworks:
    • Equinox being able to use combined form in combat?
    • Vauban Rework
    • Wukong Rework

• In-Game Quality Of Life Ideas:
    • Allowing weapon mods to be equipped on both regular weapons and sentinel weapons at the same time would be great.
    • Message of the Day of all chats like recruiting, trading, clan chat, and alliance chat for example to be in bold and to also reappear in chat after a set amount of time.

• Clan System Quality Of Life Ideas:
    • A clan system ability to have those with ruler permissions to change the Default Clan Rank for new members joining a clan as shown in this thread.
    • Longer Message of the Day character limits would be a very welcomed change.
    • Ability to Sort members by mastery rank to highest to lowest and/or lowest to highest in the clan page.
    • A separate clan role that allows to start or pause pigment projects and have that mechanic be taken away from the tech role.

• Clan management system ideas:
    • A place on the clan page to put up rules of a clan outside of the Message of the Day system and have it be accessible on the clan page anytime.
    • With influx of clan roles within the last year and a half more clan ranks would be nice to have
    • Changing color names on clan chat to easily identify someone who is a certain rank in a clan. This would only be changeable by clan warlords. A thread showing the idea linked here.
    • Instead having a fabricator role; there should be a setting to allow and not allow certain things in clan research to be replicable depending on what rank you are in a clan.

• Better Clan Log system to operate more like a Audit Log containing the following information below for Clan Admins and Moderators to see.
    • Player(x) kicked player(y) out of Clan/Alliance Chat for 1 hour, 1 day, etc;
    • Player(x) invite Player(y) to the clan;
    • Player(x) Edited Clan MOTD.
    • Clan name Change.
    • Clan emblem Change.
    • Blank Rank Has received Blank Permissions.
    • Blank Rank has Blank Permissions Revoked.
    • Clan Tier Increased.
    • Clan Tier Decreased.
    • Player(x) Has Left the clan.
    • Player(y) Has Joined the clan.
    • Clan Rank Increase.
    • Research Needs Contribution.
    • Research Underway.
    • Research Completed.
    • Player(x) Placed Decorations in the Dojo.
    • Player(y) Destroyed Decorations in the Dojo.
    • Player(x) Built Blank Room in the Dojo.
    • Player(y) Destroyed Blank room in the Dojo.

• Dojo:
    • Custom Obstacle Course increase decoration limit;
    • In-room Dojo spawn point  (marker);
    • Changeable statues in Temple of Honor
    • Infested theme decorations
    • NPCs in the Dojo
    • Sentient Lab
    • Syndicate rooms (like in the relays);

I have a question about PC servers, Valve has recently announced Steam's improved p2p networking features but also hinted that they are planning to host dedicated servers for games on their network, free of charge. Could Warframe utilize this to finally put the era of host migrations and laggy hosts behind us?

A few questions for the developers.

- When are raids returning, are they being currently worked on? If so, can you tell us what we can expect from them or what stage they are in?
- The clan kingpin system you first talked about over a year ago, is it ever going to release or has it been scrapped?
- Are there going to be warframe operations with clan leaderboards ever again?
- Are there plans to make clans/alliances have a purpose or something to do as a whole?
- There are issues regarding dojo lighting, decoration self rotating and small objects taking a lot more capacity than bigger ones. Are you aware of these issues?

Will we ever get matchmaking and infinite keys for the derelict? This would make mutagen and the Octavia part that drop there easier for players to obtain.

And have you considered for melee 3.0 having 3 and 4 hit stances? Maybe the uncommon stances are the three hit convoys while the rare ones use the 4 hit system that's common in the current stances. 

2 minutes ago, (XB1)falconpwnch0234 said:

Any news:

• The Future of Public Chat Moderation in Warframe in further detail..
  • The Endorsement System Replacing the Guides of the Lotus Program.
  • Kingpin system;
  • Any sustainable endgame content plans?
  • Nightwave Changes?
  • Are there still plans of a Scythe Rework? Last mentioned back in Devstream #109 I think.
  • Railjack news.
  • The New War
  • The Return of Trials? (AKA Raids)
  • More New Player Experience Changes.

What about: 

• Warframe Changes & Reworks:
    • Equinox being able to use combined form in combat?
    • Vauban Rework
    • Wukong Rework

• In-Game Quality Of Life:
    • Allowing weapon mods to be equipped on both regular weapons and sentinel weapons at the same time would be great.
    • Message of the Day of all chats like recruiting and trading but also clan and alliances to be in bold and to also  reappear in chat after a set amount of time..

• Clan System Quality Of Life:
    • A clan system ability to have those with ruler permissions to change the Default Clan Rank for new members joining a clan as shown in this thread.
    • Longer Message of the Day character limits would be a very welcomed change.
    • Ability to Sort members by mastery rank to highest to lowest and/or lowest to highest in the clan page.
    • A separate clan role that allows to start or pause pigment projects and have that mechanic be taken away from the tech role.

• Clan management system ideas:
    • A place to put up rules of a clan outside of the Message of the Day system and have it be accessible in the clan page anytime.
    • With influx of clan roles within the last year and a half more clan ranks would be nice to have
    • Changing color names on clan chat to easily identify someone who is a certain rank in a clan. This would only be changeable by clan warlords. A thread showing the idea linked here.
    • Instead having a fabricator role; there should be a setting to allow and not allow certain things in clan research to be replicable depending on what rank you are in a clan.

• Better Clan Log system to operate more like a Audit Log containing the following information for Clan Admins and Moderators to see below.
    • Player(x) kicked player(y) out of Clan/Alliance Chat for 1 hour, 1 day, etc;
    • Player(x) invite Player(y) to the clan;
    • Player(x) Edited Clan MOTD.
    • Clan name Change.
    • Clan emblem Change.
    • Blank Rank Has received Blank Permissions.
    • Blank Rank has Blank Permissions Revoked.
    • Clan Tier Increased.
    • Clan Tier Decreased.
    • Player(x) Has Left the clan.
    • Player(y) Has Joined the clan.
    • Clan Rank Increase.
    • Research Needs Contribution.
    • Research Underway.
    • Research Completed.
    • Player(x) Placed Decorations in the Dojo.
    • Player(y) Destroyed Decorations in the Dojo.
    • Player(x) Built Blank Room in the Dojo.
    • Player(y) Destroyed Blank room in the Dojo.

• Dojo:
    • Custom Obstacle Course increase decoration limit;
    • In-room Dojo spawn point(marker);
    • Changeable statues in Temple of Honor;
    • Infested theme decorations;
    • NPCs in the Dojo;
    • Sentient Lab;
    • Syndicate rooms (like in the relays);

All of these are great points, that I would like discussed

Any chance of getting - or word on - the following?

• A color wheel picker to choose colors from. This would make selecting and picking colors easier and less exhausting / tedious. Color blocks on the wheel that are associated with pallets that a player doesn't own could simply be grayed out.
  • The ability to opt out of certain Warframe abilities (such as Volt's Speed and Limbo's Rift portals) via a game preference toggle. We can turn off Octavia's sounds for other players because of how intrusive they can be, so why not potentially intrusive abilities? Win-win for all, with no need for a player to have to "manually opt out" by rolling / dodging every time the ability is activated and winds up adversely affecting said player.
  • Manual blocking for melee reinstated. 
  • Spin 2 Spin being finally addressed
  • Map nuking abilities being reeled in.
  • A return of pre-Nightwave regular Alerts. Nightwave is arguably a bit new-player UN-friendly due to a good chunk of the challenges being difficult, if not impossible, for new players to complete...and I'm not even talking about the Level 30+ tasks either.
  • A more traditional-looking Nodachi...with holster positioning options for two-handed Nikanas?
  • Infested Greatsword.
  • "Signature weapon" treatment for more weapons. E.g. Oberon + Magistar, Mirage + Akzani, etc.
  • Dethcube Prime.
  • Akfuris Prime.
  • Akmagnus Prime.
  • Vauban rework.
  • Wukong rework.

Thanks for reading!

Well then,

1. Will Wisp come within a week after the DevStream? This was the saddest April of my life, and I don't need another month of sadness.

2. Did you make any changes to Wisps's kit? If yes, please tell me she's still got that awesome Death-Ray as her 4.

3. What about the weapon that was shown off a while ago with Wisp? It looks like some kind of Pump-Action shotgun.

4. What's that thing coming out of Wisp's shoulder in the picture? If this is some kind of attachment we can't get rid of I'm going to cry. Don't make her such an asymmetrical mess like Nidus.

When will you give the chance to purchase enough arsenal loadout slots to fit every Vanilla Frame?

At highest MR available (27) you have 14 loadouts from MR + 20 purchasable (for 20 plats each), the number of Vanilla Frames is currently 39...40 with Wisp

Allow us to purchase 5 more loadout slots ASAP, and increase by 1 the maximum loadout every time you release a new Frame

I don't think it's anything absurd, but this point never gets addressed in any way

Archived