[DE]Rebecca

Coming Soon: Devstream #127!

Will the Wolf remain forever as Assassin (with all of his drops - Sledge and Mask, of course)?

Same question for upcoming Nightwave bosses (if they even are).

1: Wisp... Just... A Big can of worms here, Her appearance says "ghost", her theme according to last dev stream is "portals", and her abilities are "flowers and the sun"... None of this lines up. Also why would you give her 2 abilities relying on stationaries when at the same time reworking Vauban for relying on stationaries? Why is she not a stealth warframe? (;-;), and will her cape(?) be a toggleable? ūüėú part of her attachments like nekros bonds (the dangly bits).

2: With melee 2.99999... some melee mods broke, for me specifically it broke [guardian derision] and [electromagnetic shielding] since I can no longer manually block, will a work-around be implemented for this? Mayb have them "on" while channeling? Or a separate "hold to block" button?

3: When is plague star coming back?

4: Will there ever be new zaw and kitgun parts added to the game? I remember there used to be talk about "dual sword" zaws, but there is no such option anywhere, and how about sword and shield zaws? Or zaw two handed nikanas?

5: I know its early... But when are we getting more two handed nikanas? You really hit the nail on the head with wise razor and I want to use it as much as I can ūüėĄ

• Like 1
  • Woah 1
  • Upvote 1

Tusk Thumpers made it into the game after a while since they were first teased, now what of the flying Eidolon? Is that still coming?

• Upvote 1

# Gaz City Features #

Will Wisp 4th ability affect Eidolon in any way ? (as they seems to fear the sun light, and could it affect mirage 3rd ability eclipse that requieres light to get the damage buff ?)

Will we have one new Dojo-Lab for the amalgams weaponry or will it be in the Marketplace / to drop / in Corpus Lab ?

Can we have some infos on how we'll be able to gather infos about the lore in Gaz City ?

# In Progress Features #

Any statment about the next phase of melee 3.0, I think we've already got some hint about the signature weapon passives and the Wise Razor stance allowing combat during movement for a lot of fluidity but what will come next ?

Any statment about the ghoul chainsaw that was mentionned to come along with the melee 3.0 and potentially the archmelee on ground that also requieres melee 3.0 first ?

Any statment about Equinox Deluxe progress, as well as Titania Deluxe, Nyx Deluxe, Wukong Deluxe, and other deluxe ?

Any statment about the Infested Heavy Blade ? (I'm thinking it could have link to the nightwave serie 2 ?)

Any statment about the new Kavat ?

Any statment about the 3rd Orb Mother fight ?

# 2019 Coming Features #

Anything to show about New War ? (I'm so excited about it =D)

Anything to show about dojo Railjack drydock ?

One more specific question about Railjack, I spoke with someone about what it will be and we asked ourselves how will "the xp work" as it seems that it's only one railjack per mission, it would involve that only the railjack selected would get XP. We also thought it could mean there will be no real XP progression within the mission but more some "drops" (like eidolon shards) that could then be used by the player to increase the xp progress of their own railjack. Anything to say about that on your plans ?

Will Infested faction also have captial ships and fighters ? (or is it maybe planned for further release)

Does Railjack update requiere the Grineers to receive a global material upgrade as the Corpus are received in Gaz City rework or will Railjack come before any grineer global material rework ?

# Soon (tm) Features #

Anything to say about Primary Kitguns ?

Anything to say about Ordis sidequest ?

Anything to say about Sentient Arm-Cannons ?

Anything to say about the Stalker-Mod ?

Anything to say about some new zaw part ? (like two-handed nikana part ?)

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Question, in an earlier thread it was stated that the new war quest would be released prior to tenno con and rail jack would be after. My question is since Tenno Con is only 2 months from now, New War. When?

Are we going to be notified when the last nightwave week is happening, so I can spend all my wolf creds?

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Sekan said:

1: Wisp... Just... A Big can of worms here, Her appearance says "ghost", her theme according to last dev stream is "portals", and her abilities are "flowers and the sun"... None of this lines up. Also why would you give her 2 abilities relying on stationaries when at the same time reworking Vauban for relying on stationaries? Why is she not a stealth warframe? (;-;), and will her cape(?) be a toggleable? ūüėú part of her attachments like nekros bonds (the dangly bits).

^ This. 

Also Ivara's skirt have no color and operator hair is all away from the scalp a few milimeters.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Can we have an Arbitration Alert Pop Up in a mission or anywhere we can for anyone who clear all the nodes

Just like Invasion Alert Pop Up,or I can check it via Warframe Alert Twitter

"I like to finish early or longer if a good or bad Arbitration mission Pop Up while doing Arbitration Alert"

I cant check it atm anywhere,have to ask clanmate if they're online :crylaugh:

• Upvote 1

What are the prospects for Syndicate armour cosmetics?

What happened to the Hydroid, Zephyr and Limbo Prime trailers? What's the likelihood of a trailer for the next Prime Access?

The latest Ayatan sculpture was added in March 2017. When can we expect more types of sculptures for players to collect?

When Railjack is released this year, what's the possibility of a new vignette for our personal quarters that could serve as a glass case for models of the various ships in game?

After finding all of the glass statues on the PoE, we get one to decorate our Orbiter. When can we get a similar decoration after finding all of the Mem fragments on the Vallis?

• Upvote 2

Some common issues:

Lack of decent endgame.

Vets have literally nothing to do.

Arbitration changes do not reflect what people actually wanted.

Ephemeras needs to be looked at(should be skill based).

Nightwave prestige rewards are a joke.

Events should be regular and engaging for all players.

Warframe still has a lot of potential but current changes are kinda lackluster.

• Upvote 2

Couple of questions:
MAIN QUESTION: Plague Star when?
1. Melee 3.0, when is the next phase and when do you think it'll finally be here in completely?
2. Since Steve has said that the Orokin Tower in Cetus and the Helminth stuff are still something that will come, when will we see/hear more about these 2 topics?
3. Planes of Duviri, when? Is it postponed?
4. Tau system when?
5. More infested stuff in general, weapons, companions... when?
6. Ghoul weapons?
7. Aura Forma for normal slots AND Exilus slot when?
8. Why do you keep making deluxe weapon skins for weapons unrelated to the frame, example Nidus claws can't be used on Hirudo (Small reach), Atlas's sparring skin can't go on Tekko (his signature weapon!) ?
9. Will Railjack expand our ship? As in more room to run around in/ decorate?
10.What about timers for upcoming events, for example: X days till Buried Depths, 2X days till Plague Star, 3X days till Acolytes etc?

• Upvote 2

Posted (edited)

Question:

What Is happening to the Ogris?
The sudden announced and uncommented hotfix 24.6.2 revert of the update 24.6.0 rework has left many of us standing in the rain as to what is happening to it - and whether anything will happen at all after some people have invested a lot of platinum into Forma, Catalysts and Rivens for it in response to the update 24.6.0 rework.

So far we haven't gotten any official response which left a lot of players confused. Simultaneously the community has had some very constructive discussions about the update 24.6.0 reworks, it's advantages and its shortcomings.

It would be really appreciated whether you could say a few words about the Ogris on the upcoming devstream.

Edited by Sdric

I'll ask the same question I've asked in about 3 or 4 of the most recent of these threads: it's been almost six months since Fortuna dropped and Scott said it was a bug that we can't name crafted K Drives and we lack a free forma on the crafted boards because gilding was removed last minute before the content dropped, are we ever going to get at least word that there is a fix for this issue coming at some time in the near future?

This is for Steve. Many moons ago, you mentioned that you were looking into the Vulkan API that could potentially fix the CPU overhead / draw call bottlenecks in Warframe and improve performance in low end CPUs. With the all additions to the graphics engine since, I wonder whatever came out of that? Also, how do you feel about Steam Proton?

4 hours ago, Etzu said:

Anything to show about New War ? (I'm so excited about it =D)

Me as well. I really can't wait!

Can we get something to do...ANYTHING ? 

When I heard that about infested sword thing I was excited I would have something to do: new weapon to level and play with but then we were told its a skin(for two handed nikana I blieve, not sure how that works though) and it ruined my excitment, since skin is NOT content, there is nothing I can do with it for fun, you said at the beinning of year that content drough is going to end soon yet it didnt, its actually getting worse, I miss days of frequent tenno reinforcements, weapons arent really content but they give players something to do in oposite to current warframe situation where there is NOTHING to do, you only add lately stuff to game that is super grindy(like ephemera, no it isnt way to reward players who play game a lot, if it was it wouldnt be RNG based) to force players to play game, this isnt content.

Hope this devstream wont focus on wisp we had enough of news about it, we want devstream focused on current lack of content in warframe.

will ending of first series of nightwave have something special happen at the end or something like and event or something, I dont play fortnite  but I saw some really cool events  related to different "seasons", it would be great if each series of nightwave bringed some change to warframe universe.

• Like 2

Is there any possibility of taking another look on some Warframe passives in the near future? Ember in particular has a passive that, while very appropriate thematically but in practice is difficult to impossible to benefit from because of it's reliance of taking damage on one of the mo re fragile frames in the game.

Any chance we will ever get the hair style in the 2nd row, left column? Its really nice! its such a shame it didnt get release but some of the others did.

96jgxi.jpg

also what about the upgrade of the old hair styles to give them the new rendering tech and physics?

• Upvote 1