Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #127!

[DE]Rebecca

are you working on planes of duviri? your resources for the past 2 years have been put into the open worlds and i feel like there should be a year without an open world atleast so there can be other major content that isn't another open world.

Q: All about the itzal situation?
the archwing and the ability itself is currently the most efficient way to get around in open world maps + the fact that one of its abilities literally lets you pick up loot which is what warframe is about. as a player who really enjoys just the mobility itzal provides id like to know whats gonna happen to it pls dont do it bad and nerf blink 😞

Are there any plans to improve minions abilities? 

Most are fine but could use some quality of life stuff, like Nekros shadows making attempts to keep up with him (Like Nyx's mind control minion does) without casting so much. 

Hello, it's me again.

1.- Will there be another way to get the Prime Glyphs? The way things work right now, you can only get them buy buying the highest tier of Prime Access/Vault but I'm not interested in getting extra plat or weapon/Warframe spaces, I just want the cosmetics. That includes the glyphs.

2.- Speaking of cosmetics on Prime Access/Vault, can we please get an option to get individual cosmetics or at least just the ones we need? I don't want to buy the same armor set/syandana/sugatra if I already have it.

3.- Are there any plans to change the functionality of the "h" key? It could be a useful feature but the way the chamera goes over the left shoulder of the character without the character adjusting to it correctly isn't good or useful.

4.- Like almost everyone here, could you please change the rotations of Arbitrations so that they are the same length as regular missions but with the restrictions of Arbitrations? That would encourage me and many more to play the mode.

5.- Speaking of Arbitrations, are there plans to add some other rewards to the pool of rotations? Being able to get something like Rivens would be nice.

6.- Can you please consider bringing back the blueprints for bait on PoE and add the respective blueprints for Fortuna? It's annoying that I have to go to the hub area to get the bait instead of just going to my foundry and making more. Why not have the option for both like in the market where you can either buy the thing or buy the blueprint to build it? What I would change is the requirements for creating the bait. Make rare ocean fish bait use regular ocean fish parts to craft it, etc.

Are there any plan to implement an extraction screen similar to what we get in defense/interception missions to the new solo-extraction in survival/excavation mission?

Would yall consider making each NW campaign permanent and we just select which one we're grinding for?

1. Any plans to improve companion AI?
Pathing is not great.

2. Any thoughts on companion stances like:
Assist -  Companion attacks whatever you are attacking
Defend - Companion attacks whatever is attacking you
Attack - Companion attacks nearest target                                                      

3. Can we get a Venari kavat pattern please?

1. will you be expanding upon the in-game information about operators, particularly a guide through how the focus trees work? They're incredibly un-intuitive to navigate and use, and considering this plays a large role in 'end-game' content, really should have a small ...something on it. Perhaps one of those static/slow revolving screens that can illustrate how to use the focus tree.

2. the smoking body emphera colors don't update in the arsenal, you have to exit it for the new colors to show which is annoying.

3. I'd appreciate being able to craft bait again for Cetus/Fortuna. Heavily dislike not being able to craft bulk batches. I understand that this change was to increase standing spending options when a player reaches max rank, but why not add more cosmetics? Or other things.

Could you remove a lot of the building restrictions for dojo rooms? Especially for the small gardens, it's hard to build stuff in there with it being so limited. I would also like to be able to clip items into walls without having to get out of bounds in the dojo, for convenience sake.

Q: just read up there somewhere nightwave 2 will be about infested, my question is, will there be or how long until we (the people who couldnt grind this round due to irl reasons) may be able to get another chance to grind that reward pool.

Thank you and all the best ❤️ Stay awesome!

Plaguestar when? If not, can we get the Plague Zaw parts from somewhere else?

Would you consider putting the ability to toggle manual/auto blocking back in the melee system? Some of us dislike the interruptions that auto blocking causes in the most inopportune moments.

Primary Kitguns?

Frame Reworks? Vauban please!

Melee 3.0 Update?

Next quest release?

1. Any news about melee 3.0 ?

2. Plague star event anytime soon? 

3. Can the rate of Conclave standing be looked at or the rewards' price reduced? Heck, i wouldn't mind another, more grindy way to get these rewards as long as it isn't thru Conclave..

19 hours ago, ---RV---Maniac said:

All of these are great points, that I would like discussed

Can we add on the build and deconstruct times for all rooms and the fact that we have to wait 24 hours to build an entire room only to move it. Also needing certain hallways for other halls ways.

Question about Revenant.
Why cannot we do melee finisher on enemies put to sleep by Mesmer Skin, or blinded by Blinding Reave ?
They seem as sleepy as if Equinox had been there, and as blinded as if Inaros had thrown sand in their eyes.

I don't think an augment mod that just blind enemies is usefull for Rev.
To blind enemies, but no be able to do melee finisher on them is just pure control. But Rev doesn't need that to have pure control, he has his 1, or even his 4 to wipe crowds..
But, be able to use covert lethality, for example to one-shot a blinded Nox, would be usefull, and that, would make the augment mod worthy.

Also, there is still this thing ^^

Any plans for d-pad fixes on consoles?   

The d-pad doesn't scroll lists (like the mod list or inventory screens)   

Also, D-padding over an Item doesn't highlight it, meaning an extra click to read an item's description.  A consequence of this is that you can't read what a gear item (like a Dragon Key) does until after you've equipped it then re-entered the equip menu.   

When opening a menu (like the Pause Menu) the cursor doesn't start at the top of the list.  It starts at some random point on the screen, then you have to hit left on the d-pad to snap it to some random menu item, and then go up or down to your desired menu item.  

Was it the dev's intention to make Arbitrations strictly more difficult for Solo players?  We can't use the revive mechanic anyway, so the enemies scale faster with no added benefit.  

Any plans to make the Eidolons individually spawnable?  As a Soloer, the idea of having to do all three in a row is a daunting task.  I would have to block out an hour of gameplay time to even attempt it.  The inability to pause on the Plains compounds the problem.

Q: I quite enjoy randomly hunting down animals in the remastered Plains of Eidolon (without finding poop first and following trails). Is that something that might be added to the Orb Vallis in the future?

Can we have in-game warframe change? Considering the foundation for this is already there (Transference), all we need is like a new system in the Orbiter that allows Ordis to drop another load out into the mission (open world areas PoE and OV), use transference and dash into the new frame and ordis collects the other. Have a decent cooldown for this aswell. I think that would be prettt cool. 

And a request very close to my heart, more lore. PLEASE SIR, MAY I HAVE MORE LORE?! Making go all Oliver Twist isn't pretty. 

More Operator use opportunity. Besides Eidolon hunting they're not really needed considering there is not much, well, LORE! 

OPERATOR LUNARO! (Or another cool operator based game mode).

Operator weapons. If weapons are equiped, void blast etc has different move sets to include the weapon. The default is accessible by removing the weapon. Could create a game mode where only tennos can enter because warframes become unusable in the conditions of the place, could even add LORE to this, like the Vor's Prize quest where you chooseyour base operator weapon and some nice story.

I promise if I get rich, you guys will get a huge chunk of cash!

- Will you be releasing anything good this month ?

Or are we just gonna wait for another 3 weeks without any content ?

- Is there any future plan or rather close plan to change the rotations system and rewards in arbitration ?

Archived