Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #127!

[DE]Rebecca

A while back, there was discussion of changing scythe weapons into heavy blades, is that still going to happen? And if not, what plans, if any, are there for changes to those weapons?

So, is it okay that I question some of the RNG as a 5718 hours played user? I've noticed you add an alternative method like Doma thumper vs fishing or gathering sentrium or exploiter dropping rare fish components and resource, which is nice. Sortie has been out how long? Haven't scored a legendary core. Kinetic diversion drops from 1 of 3 commanders in plains, can't seem to get. Cyclone kraken, nope. Infectious injection, comet blast still trying. Haven't done much farming for the archwing mods in profit bounties but sounds like sabot is just as rare as I'm having issue with the ones I've listed. Elite Sanctuary? Had to stop using Chroma Prime and used Saryn Prime for the meta and was able to get to zone 7 but once again I'm being hampered by the mode from gaining rewards and if I do get rewarded its always a relic or scene, don't even have a 'peculiar mod'.  Wolf finally showed up a few times on sunday/monday that recently passed but didn't drop bp and mask but some claim motor is the difficult rare, while most on warframe casual community post pics of mask or other difficult rare rewarded items. I feel like I'm on a rng wall or a rotation system that people are placed in, idk sorry if this is a meaningless rant, trying to get everything but I feel as if I'm being held back or the game fears I'll stop playing

I assume each Nightwave series has a new ambush boss, will the next or future nightwave ambush boss have primed chamber or as a reward in the ranks?

let's talk arbitrations... 

Spoiler

1. Give double reward per rotation. It's only fair since we have to do twice the amount of waves/rotations than normal. Honestly, doing 10 waves of defense to get 2k endo... yeah, not good. Something doesn't add up. 

2. Remove endo from drop tables or lower the chance. We have basically endo and Endo in the form of sculptures as rewards. 90% of the time this is what we get. So much for a endgame mode...

3. Make enemies scale faster. The game mode is way too easy, even easier now that permadeath is removed. Just grab your Inaros and you're good to go. Making enemies scale faster will spice things up. I'd rather prefer to fail more in a  rewarding hard gamemode than fall asleep spamming 1 with Inaros in a survival mission.

Other things: 

Dedicated servers pls? I'm still wondering why this isn't implemented yet, at this point I can say we've all suffered from random FAILED host migrations in the past that made us lost plenty stuff into the void.

Melee 3.0 when? Can we get info on this pls.

Wisp when? Very nice frame, I really want to test her!

Saturn rework soon?

Bug: Amalgan Organ Shatter 60% faster charge rate not working on Glaive/gunblades weps. 

Hey DE!!!

1, Mogamu and several other Youtubers mentioned mini-bosses for Arbitration to make it more interesting. Any chance we gonna have super powerful units, like Zanuka for example to visit us with some buffed stats so he won't die with one shot?

2, Speaking of Arbitration, I know the next changes are planned to be reward-based. Can we get normal reward rotations please?

3, Defense is the worst endless mission in the game right know, because its quite staggered compared to the other modes. Any changes like a timer that even if you cannot kill the last enemy within the time limit, the next wave starts (until reward rounds which will require you to clear the map).

4, More focus skills to work towards? Making more passives to be way-bound?

5, Melee 3.0 next phase? Can we get a little tidbit about at least what to expect to change with the next step?

6, Sortie rework? Alternative, more progressive riven aquisition to eliminate at least that amount of RNG in this incredibly RNG driven system?

7. Any changes for the mod system to expand in the future? - Augment exclusive slots for example?

Thanks DE, keep up the good work!

I have 2 questions here. Me and some of my clan mates would like to rearrange the dojo but in order to do that we'd have to destroy and rebuild all the rooms, which would also mean waiting for the timers to finish as well as we would lose access to the research labs until they were rebuilt. Is it possible that clan admins could gain access to a construction mode where the entire dojo could be adjusted? My second question is this: what are your plans for warframe concerning next gen consoles. The "ps5" (of course that isn't the official name as of yet) specs have been at least partially released to the general public. Do you have any plans to move warframe to next-gen consoles soon after they are released? If so, how would we access our accounts? Are you thinking of having cross-gen support?

• Will there be any more weapon design contests? If so, is there an ETA on the next one?

• Any possibility for the aforementioned pets to have separately modded "weapons" (Kavat Claws and Kubrow Jaws for instance)? 

• Any news on new Infested weapons? Before the Pupacyst back in October last year, the last Infested weapons we got were the Hema and Hirudo with Nidus back in December 2016 (excluding the Plague Zaws, although if we're including them then it would be Novermber 2017). Or any news on more Infested content in general?

• Will there ever be an Infested special variant like how Corpus have Vandal and Grineer have Wraith?

• Small nitpick, would it be possible to swap the tap/hold functionality for Khora's Venari ability? It's inverted in comparison to the other tap/hold abilities (tapping Venari cycles between modes whereas tapping Ivara's Quiver casts the ability, for example). 

• Would it be possible to allow Khora's Whip to be separately moddable and usable while no melee is equipped like Garuda's Claws. Its model is very nice but we don't get to see it so much due to Whiplash's animation being pretty quick.

• Any possibility of Umbral Forma being potentially made purchasable from Nightwave Offerings for Wolf Creds (or whichever future currency) once you've obtained your first one from the Season rewards (100 of the currency maybe). 

• Any possibility of a favourites feature in the arsenal? Press a button to mark an item as favourite and "sort by favourites".

What about adding an option for MOT mission only for relics and other one as a regular? like we had long time ago with the t4 survival keys.

just to do some endless survival relics like what's the problem with it...

come on please

22 hours ago, LordKold said:

Literally the only thing I'm desperately wanting to hear DE discuss right now is endgame, endgame, and some more endgame. Veterans are bored, with nothing of real purpose left to do. We're stupidly overpowered for the difficulty level the game offers, and the recent arbitration changes did nothing to make the mode a more satisfying endgame challenge. They only made the mode easier, and with more grind. I realize the casual community is a thing, but they have plenty to appease them already. Give the vets something worth our time. Some real challenge that the average play just can't hop into and steamroll it, with real rewards that a veteran can actually use (hint hint: KUVA) 

Sincerely, 

a burnt out veteran

Vets dont make DE money. Casuals do.

5 hours ago, Ragingwasabi said:

Any chance we will ever get the hair style in the 2nd row, left column? Its really nice! its such a shame it didnt get release but some of the others did.

96jgxi.jpg

also what about the upgrade of the old hair styles to give them the new rendering tech and physics?

The one 2nd row left column looks good; the one one from the 3rd row on the left column would be nice as well?

Actually can we get all of them??

Do we have a timeframe for more archwings and archwing content?

Are there plans for archwing companions?

We have the wolf sledge, can we get fuma shuriken?

Some of our primary weapons can switch firing modes (semiautomatic, fullauto and burst) can we get something similar in melee that can transform in mission? As opposed to the dark split-sword that cannot change In mission.

Hey Guys!

I was wondering if theres any possibility of Account Migration! As the updates continue to come out, it really makes catching up harder and harder, would you consider an MMO-type story skip item for purchase, or something similar? I miss all my PS4 loot :(

What happened to scythes turning into heavy blades?

Any updates on Wukong's inevitable rework?

At the moment there's not much reason to be apart of clans aside from research, will trials or other large group activities return to fix this?

On 2019-05-01 at 1:59 PM, HellVOps said:

Melee 2.99999 part 2....where are the news for it? after part 1 there were a few hotfixes followed by radio silence 

Kingpin system? Is it still alive? Dead? In a coma? life-support?

Melee 2.999999 still doesn’t work properly for players using a PS4 controller on steam, unfortunately.

When will we be seeing a focus on clans and dojos? Clans are simply disappointing to create or lead and there’s no incentive to have one outside of research. Clans NEED to be more relevant. As of now, I feel like it is a waste of time and resources. I WANT to be proud of my clan and my dojo, but there’s nothing to be proud of.

Will we see active discussions about improvements and features related to clans? That is an area of the game that has got to listen to player feedback.

Should we expect any changes to how we acquire the ephemera and the new universal forma? (Not by luck but by achieving something challenging?) 

If not, could we get an "exchange system" where we will be able to exchange "1% drop chance items" for other "1% drop chance items"? Like giving our second seeding steps ephemera for an aura forma and the other way around?

Archived