[DE]Rebecca

Coming Soon: Devstream #127!

Q: Is it possible to separate augment mods so that into specific mod slots just for augments, unlocked as you progress in MR? That way we can make certain abilities more useful, and they won’t take a spot away from other important mods.

I saw a video on this a while ago, but couldn’t find it again.

Will Hildryn be more effective against the Infested? For example, Pillage stealing HP from them. 

Has there been any updates on the cross-progression "Loot Sharing" that was being talked about a few months ago? 

Being able to share progress (even if it was limited) between consoles and PC would be huge. Especially having a portable option like the Switch.

1. Will we ever see the option for tennogen creators to edit the models of warframes, beyond just the helmet?

2. Whatever happened to those dark sector inspired weapon skins?

I have been having issue with my K-Drive not leveling up after i put a forma on it.It has been 4 days now after the forma upgrade and it still remains unranked after alot of stunts and tricks and Races,And still nothing helps ranking!Please help with this issue DE.Please! : )

Are we still getting prime noggles from prime access and prime vault purchases? Do we get them from just the accessory pack?

Limbo's banish animation needs fixing every time you banish an enemy and immediately dodge into the rift he does the banish animation again  

Are there any plans to take a look at the blood/gore effects in the game? Currently blood decals only appear unreliably on map props and not the map geometry itself (this is also true for bullet holes), and enemy gibs look very blood-less and wonky (grineer ballistas are a good example). These strange gore effects have been in the game for years now, and with all the other stellar visual upgrades, I think it’s time the gore effects got the same treatment. 

Cheers!

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 1

Posted (edited)

Can we get more animals to capture on the Plains of Eidolon? (Maybe a community contest to design them?)
Can we maybe get roaming beasts on the Orb Vallis, too? It really adds a lot of life to the open worlds.

Edited by SpaceSheepie

I have two concerns,

Riven Capacity?

Zylock Return? 

Thank you :)

Posted (edited)

Q: New quests for the next upcoming updates? 

Or that is a secret? :smile:

Edited by Bogdi_Spartanu

Posted (edited)

1. When is railjack coming??? Are you guys going to be aiming at June, July, or August? 

2. Also is the railjack and the new war quest going to be in one big update or separately??

3. And about the operators as well, when i do the emotes the operators. I was thought about adding expressions onto our operators because their expressions were too plain like for example like when the operators do the wolf howl it didn't make a howl expression??? I was wondering if you guys will add expressions on the wolf howl on our operator??? that will be awsome

4. When i do the wolf salute and the wolf howl, they are somehow frozen after when they done the emotes?? For example, after warframes/operators do the wolf salute, they just cross their hands and just frozen like a statue?? And after they finish wolf howl, they are just stand there and frozen. Is it a bug??? Or thats the end of the animation???

Edited by fluskywolf
More questions
  • Like 1

Hey, hi.

Just wondering - what's your final politics on alternative prime helmets (and maybe even alt umbra helmet that was leaked)? If I'm remembering correctly Steve promised to adress this after Mesa Prime's access.

Posted (edited)

1. Will wisp at least have some f**king scannable codex fragments, a mini-story in her description, a Mini-comic, ANYTHING!!?!?!?! The last bunch of warframes had ZERO story or lore to them at all. If cinematic quests and/or mini-quests are too much with the too thinly spread resources and time. than just do something else anything will due so long as it adds context/story to the new warframes. or at the very least new primes should get a mini-comic of some sort if prime trailers never return.

2. Is anything being done to improve communication between the various project teams to prevent mistakes or "surprises" that have to be fixed soon after reveal. so things wont have to be re-done so often.

3. Will DE be changing Piercing Navigator to the ACTUAL voted upon effect for the augment that the design council voted on.

4. Will there be an option to use the older gun/melee switching method. it has been very annoying to switch to guns whenever trying to use exalted weapons in the air, like getting killed as valkyr when going a glide due to the guns being switched in, instead of her claws. ect ect ect. or when trying to block in the air.

5. Will ember ever be un-Screwed after the initial Removal of ember's primary survivability ability overheat Followed by the range reduction of her 4 making firequake builds dead. Leaving ember with only Accelerant, or spamming 4 on and off, which changes nothing other than making her ANNOYING to play. Now embers only survival method ability wise is to spam accelerant to use the short stun. (Solutions include making Firequake reverse the range reduction instead double the range and half the damage, and/or adding back Overheat, which can be done just by removing Fire blast and putting Overheat there instead.)

Edited by eyf101

can we get rid of that anoyying bullet jump animation bug in the plains and vallis that show a horizontal bullet jump rather than and angle one. ex. bullet jump straight up gives same animation as bullet jumping forward

Are there any plans of making more weapons like Garuda's Talons? For example Atlas could get build in Fist weapons. This could be also used as a build in stat stick for the warframes who uses weapon mods for their abilities.

Will there be more Set Mods for existing Sets? This could be good for some builds where you can use the full power of the set bonus without using mods that you don't want in your build.

And speaking of set mods: Will there be more Umbra Mods? Maybe even with the same set bonus (boosting already equipped Umbra mods).

Are we going to get a fix for the headbands on the new curly hairstyles so they inherit facial accessory colors, as other hair accessories have in the past?

On 2019-05-01 at 8:50 PM, kxZyle said:

Is restoring Arbitration rotation length to normal (5 minutes in Survival, 5 waves in Defense, etc.) completely off the table?

The absolute, number one cripe everyone and their nephews have with the gamemode. The blatant ignoring of almost everyone's wishes to reduce it to 5 waves, 5 minutes et-cetera sends quite an unwanted message. And now we're, getting a NEW gamemode? If Arbitrations aren't fixed and improved upon, adding yet another gamemode and sending an old one to the eternal backburner to eventually turn to forgotten ashes is, I actually have no words.

VERY IMPORTANT PLEASE READ:

Deer DE could u guys please make people that go to school be able to get the TWITCH DROP beacause evey time theres a devstream at 2 pm me and many other people miss it so please give the twitch drop to everyone maybe to people who watch the youtube video if its possibole since its always on.so that we can watch it on our free times and get some twitch loot to it would be very appreciated please.

On 2019-05-01 at 2:04 PM, LoopStricken said:

1)
Operators. Nice eye textures. Awful skin textures. And what's going on with the back of the neck?!
(also, I don't have a picture of it, but the new hairstyles don't even connect to the head model on my operator, they float about an in-game inch or two away from the scalp)

kqzqchZ.jpg

XFsiLKo.jpg

2)
Excalibur Umbra/Prime combined customisation when?

661QOQ0.png

3)
Can we please have the Grineer dogs removed from Adaro/Sedna, or at least have them be properly deafened by Banshee's Silence? Maybe this was intentionally added to trip up people farming it for Focus, but it's so counter-intuitive. Dog units are generally more sentitive to sound, so they should be MORE affected by Silence and unable to alert anyone, breaking the stealth kill multiplier.

4) More appearances from our good friend, the Man In The Wall.
I had ideas. Let them appear as a daily login NPC, maybe. Or, let's say we're modding a warframe or weapon in the armoury. Why not have Wally appear in the background for a few seconds as a blink-and-you-miss-it sort of easter egg?
Or something that invokes this kind of feeling?
WBeiBlS.gif

5) New for Devstream 126, this question:
Are there any secrets in Warframe that nobody has yet discovered? Secret rooms, easter eggs, things of that ilk?

6) Stream 127:
This unvaulted prime sugatra is still broken...

dOVDEBI.png

there are some extraordinary secret places, i wish there was a place to discuss them without revealing them to the 'unawoken' Strange thing with this game is that there is always so much to do I seldom have time to really look around

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Sergster said:

The absolute, number one cripe everyone and their nephews have with the gamemode. The blatant ignoring of almost everyone's wishes to reduce it to 5 waves, 5 minutes et-cetera sends quite an unwanted message. And now we're, getting a NEW gamemode? If Arbitrations aren't fixed and improved upon, adding yet another gamemode and sending an old one to the eternal backburner to eventually turn to forgotten ashes is, I actually have no words.

Not to mention the already seemingly forgotten game modes, Trials(the 8 man "raids" of warframe with more focus on puzzles than boss fights where CC frames were still useful), Dark sectors, The derelect is basically dead and the void is only used for mod farming for newer players.

Why is there no official drop chance for Deck 12 captura scene? I was farming it a lot and didn't get it. Is it bugged??

Hello! first time asking,

I have two questions:

1. can you make it so streamer mode has indiviual segments, specifically with making lotus less purple and having the fortuna crew not do the thing when they talk post old mate, but say the same things? (it makes me super uncomfortable)

2. In the future could we make good versions of the orb mothers? Not as big as they are, maybe like kubrow size, or have a good version of their consiousness swap out extra purple lotus or maybe even ordis? Like how in monster hunter you can change your housekeeper. I'd love to have weird rhymes whispered at me or get bossed around by a different mom.

These seem small but what I love about games and warframe especially is deep customization on even small things and this would increase that.