Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Goodbye to Lepus Headgear

[DE]Helen

14 hours ago, MrPyro96 said:

Every time we have seasonal items there is the exact same reaction from the community and it's getting rather tiring & repetitive. Like so many other topics, *cough*UV*cough*, we see so many posts asking to not remove them but it always seems to fall on deaf ears.

Because they know there is a large amount of players ( and devs, just look at Steves reaction to the egg ephemera ) that dont like this kind of thing in warframe.

Personally I think they are ridiculous and ruin the look of the game. I believe silly things like this have no place in warframe.

Thats my opinion and other people think different, so In order to please as many people as possible the compromise is that its temporary.

Your idea sounds like it would work great, but I doubt steve could justify spending any significant amount of development time on something he doesnt even really want in the game in the first place.

I say remove them completely and dont ever bring them back!!!

PS: Yes my heart is made of coal.

19 hours ago, DarkACB said:

rip the coolest item in the game. you will be missed until next year. if only i could permanently have it cough cough like DE does with christmas cough cough cough

COUGH COUGH COUGH DE. COUGH. Cough. cough. COUGHHHHH

I'm just glad I can keep that snowman in my lander all year round (with Uru syandana as scarf), and the Little Helper hat on my Kubrow.

The bunny ears are fine for a short period of time, but playing like a Titania butterfly with bunny ears howling like a wolf makes it too much.

19 hours ago, SteelOverseer666 said:

Heaven forbid players understand the concept of seasonal events.

Uhm, the candy cane weapon skins from xmas is a year round skin that we get during a seasonal period. DE has a very weird way with seasonal stuff. Either they remove the candy cane skins and the 2 scenes from the inventories or they make it all(Halloween pumpkin head, the lupen ears & the easter egg epheria) permanent

3 hours ago, SteelOverseer666 said:

Because they know there is a large amount of players ( and devs, just look at Steves reaction to the egg ephemera ) that dont like this kind of thing in warframe.

Personally I think they are ridiculous and ruin the look of the game. I believe silly things like this have no place in warframe.

Thats my opinion and other people think different, so In order to please as many people as possible the compromise is that its temporary.

Your idea sounds like it would work great, but I doubt steve could justify spending any significant amount of development time on something he doesnt even really want in the game in the first place.

I say remove them completely and dont ever bring them back!!!

PS: Yes my heart is made of coal.

I mean, I'm with you, I don't think this kind of immersion breaking stuff should've been added in the first place, but if dev time is spent on it at all, may as well let us keep it, because as it is, it's even more a waste of dev time, if it's a temporary silly thing.

Maybe next year let the Ephemera be a BP so we can keep it forever? One of building materials could be X-amount of Eggs that can be found just laying around the Plains or something, like a real seasonal event

I don't quite understand the reasoning behind removing them every year. I've stopped buying them entirely, since I know they're temporary.

If they ruin the aesthetic of the game, then why do we still have giant candy canes, pink rhinos, and dogs with elf hats? Either remove them from the game entirely or keep them year-round.

On 2019-05-01 at 10:30 PM, SteelOverseer666 said:

Which is why we don't get to keep, say, the Day of the Dead skins or the solstice skins or the candy cane scythe skin or the Christmas orbiter decorations forever either, right? Oh wait...

Heaven forbid players understand the concept of consistency!

On 2019-05-01 at 10:30 PM, SteelOverseer666 said:

Not a single MMO I played in my life took away my seasonal cosmetics, they were just the only time I could actually get them - but after that I could keep and use them as much as I want.

18 hours ago, Histoire said:

I don't quite understand the reasoning behind removing them every year. I've stopped buying them entirely, since I know they're temporary.

If they ruin the aesthetic of the game, then why do we still have giant candy canes, pink rhinos, and dogs with elf hats? Either remove them from the game entirely or keep them year-round.

Agreed. If I knew these items were only temporary I wouldn’t have bought them. Now that I know I won’t be getting them next time they're available. 

On 2019-05-02 at 6:33 PM, SordidDreams said:

Which is why we don't get to keep, say, the Day of the Dead skins or the solstice skins or the candy cane scythe skin or the Christmas orbiter decorations forever either, right? Oh wait...

Heaven forbid players understand the concept of consistency!

I don't know about you, but around the start of the easter stuff, the christmas orbitor decorations I have had up since the first christmas playing just up and disappeared.

If they are going to take the ears and ephemera away they should take away the jingle fists, Candy cane skin, and ship decorations away every year as well. Those are seasonal but we get to keep those and we even lost the awesome mustaches ages ago!? It should be all or nothing with these items and I am more inclined for the nothing so we can keep these cool customization options...

En 3/5/2019 a las 19:11, SpicyDinosaur dijo:

I don't know about you, but around the start of the easter stuff, the christmas orbitor decorations I have had up since the first christmas playing just up and disappeared.

They added an option in the Decoration menu for the Orbiter to select a Theme, so your snowman is only a couple of clicks away.

Archived