Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Are we ever gonna be able to replay the chimera prologue?

The reason i ask is because when it first came out and i did it, the quest completely bugged out making me skip the 1st mission completely, it suddenly just threw me into that room where we see the decrepit Ballas doing his little thing, it kinda ruined the whole experience for me, hell when it threw me into that room, i wasn't even in operator mode(saw that on a YouTube vid) instead i was just on my warframe. I know i can just look it up on YouTube again, but it's just not the same as going through it personally.

I thought it was replayable, but I haven't tried it recently.  But so far they seem to have been making most of the newer quests replayable.  If nothing else, Chimera Prologue seems to be leading into the New War, so it'll probably be replayable for sure when that shows up.  So that everyone can run it again as part of the story.

On 2019-05-03 at 8:46 AM, Oreades said:

Youtube? 

I mean it wasn't exactly super interactive.

Customization and personalization are kind of a thing in Warframe.  I can't speak for anyone else, but I'd rather replay it with my characters and my chosen costumes than watch a video by someone who things playing it as Teenage Female Joker is funny.

• Like 1