Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Defeat Chroma

Adreankael

Why is this mission so difficult on solo? I've tried running this mission several times now and they always destroy the machine before wave 4. I've tried opening it up to the public and asking in clan and alliance chat even in general chat and no one wants to run this when I'm available to play the game. I cannot always play during peak hours and this mission is a story progression mission. Here's my loadout: MR 4, Excalibur (max), Galatine with Max pressure point, Max North Wind, Max Molten, Burston with Max Serration, Max Max Storm bringer and Max Speed trigger, Lato (23) Don't use it ever. Exalted Blade With max pressure point, max shocking, molten, fever and north wind, fury, true steal and reach. Taxon (19), Artax (27). Using Exalted when ever I can (never drops energy so it's limited) they destroy the machine usually in round 2 sometimes in round 1 if I don't use exalted. I've gotten as far as wave 3 but at that point the machine had like 4 shield and 7 health. I'm having no problems staying alive myself (only died once) but they seem to gun down the machine so quickly. Are the developers not taking into account the non peak players or do they not care?

8 hours ago, Adreankael said:

Why is this mission so difficult on solo? I've tried running this mission several times now and they always destroy the machine before wave 4. I've tried opening it up to the public and asking in clan and alliance chat even in general chat and no one wants to run this when I'm available to play the game. I cannot always play during peak hours and this mission is a story progression mission. Here's my loadout: MR 4, Excalibur (max), Galatine with Max pressure point, Max North Wind, Max Molten, Burston with Max Serration, Max Max Storm bringer and Max Speed trigger, Lato (23) Don't use it ever. Exalted Blade With max pressure point, max shocking, molten, fever and north wind, fury, true steal and reach. Taxon (19), Artax (27). Using Exalted when ever I can (never drops energy so it's limited) they destroy the machine usually in round 2 sometimes in round 1 if I don't use exalted. I've gotten as far as wave 3 but at that point the machine had like 4 shield and 7 health. I'm having no problems staying alive myself (only died once) but they seem to gun down the machine so quickly. Are the developers not taking into account the non peak players or do they not care?

The mission isn't that hard but Excalibro might not be the best choice for a defence mission. It has been ages since I did this mission (I play almost entirely solo as well) but I'm pretty certain I used Frost and other defence frames like Gara would work. Back then I would almost certainly have been using my Dex Sybaris so if you got that from the anniversary even give that a go. If you have some spectres you could try dropping some of those.

I'm surprised nobody has offered to help you to be honest, even off-peak.