Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PoE Species Ideas. NEW: The Serak

SpaceSheepie

The Plains of Eidolon received a lovely update with the ability to capture its wildlife but while the Orb Vallis has seven species, the Plains only have three, so I have made some myself:

C2bPlpJ.jpg

tsT6LcS.jpg

CsFTyd5.jpg

55AwZ5v.jpg

Just for fun 'cos I like drawing animals. Enjoy!

Edited by SpaceSheepie
  • Like 3

32 minutes ago, (PS4)stormfalcon2018 said:

Giant bird species that can make high winds with its wings, like a flying kurbrodon or stover.

I am trying to avoid birds since we already have 2 flying species on the plains, my next species will be an animal from the sea 🙂

Love them both:

The Roplix seems big enough to be easy to spot while roaming around cetus, but also seems able to defend itself, something that Cetus still lacks, I can imagine it ramming into a Grineer pack and send them flying

The Vulqit also looks great designwise, but after hunting Sawgaws I dread the "Appears as a plant, making it hard to spot", I don't really want to spend 20 minutes looking for one just to have it be camouflaged besides a three, 2 metters away from me.

About the ideas, I have none at the moment, but there is something that had me intrigued. There is no nocturnal fauna in Cetus. no Eidolon-affected fauna, or something similar to Kavats and infestation, a predator that has learnt to prey on something that is deadly to everyone else. With how adaptative nature is, i'm really surprised not to have already seen at least an Eidolon infused fish or some other underwater creature, at least in Gara Toht Lake, where the mind of the Eidolon rests

Edited by Xolot
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Xolot said:

Love them both:

The Roplix seems big enough to be easy to spot while roaming around cetus, but also seems able to defend itself, something that Cetus still lacks, I can imagine it ramming into a Grineer pack and send them flying

The Vulqit also looks great designwise, but after hunting Sawgaws I dread the "Appears as a plant, making it hard to spot", I don't really want to spend 20 minutes looking for one just to have it be camouflaged besides a three, 2 metters away from me.

About the ideas, I have none at the moment, but there is something that had me intrigued. There is no nocturnal fauna in Cetus. no Eidolon-affected fauna, or something similar to Kavats and infestation, a predator that has learnt to prey on something that is deadly to everyone else. With how adaptative nature is, i'm really surprised not to have already seen at least an Eidolon infused fish or some other underwater creature, at least in Gara Toht Lake, where the mind of the Eidolon rests

Thanks very much! I figured the Roplix horns were probably fused together due to the sentient energy, otherwise I'm not sure how they would have grown like that 😛

As for the Vulqit, you'd still be able to call them from call points so if you couldn't find any out in the world you'd still be able to do that.

I am doing a sea creature next so I will take your idea into account when designing them!

• 3 weeks later...