Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Annoying Graphics Error

BiancaRoughfin

Swazdo-Lah fellow Tennos!

For more than a Month now the game has been presenting this annoying Graphics Error when on the Load Screen where it either turns a light blue, brown or gets all fuzzy wile completely freezing the game and forcing me to Alt-F4 or use the Task Manager to forcefully close the game. In none of the methods used to close the game it displays any Error Log window to send to [DE] to examine.

This Error occurs on Warframe only, none of my other games present anything similar.

My Graphics card is a EVGA - NVidia GForce GTX 970 and the drivers are up to date.

Edited by BiancaRoughfin

• 1 month later...

UP!

Problem persists!

I have recently changed my Hard Disk and had to make a clean Install of the game and all the drivers my PC uses. The problem i am some times encountering on Load Screens not only persists, it also got worst.  Now instead of the light blue screen im getting a Dark Gray screen which follows with the complete shutdown of my graphics card as the monitor loses signal and after a few more seconds the PC completely freezes, forcing me to reboot directly on the button.