Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stalker and game crashed after he dropped smoke now I don't have it

Dear Warframe I'm switchninja on Nintendo switch and I want to tell you I have over 1000 hrs in and 500$ or more spent of my money in this game so I'm not new to the game I know what is happening and its not fair to you players ie .. me for one I just spent all day doing the stalker repetitively for the drop of smoke and when he finally drop it and I had got it your stupid game crashed and took it away from me after all that hard work to get it for natda I want you to replace it do to the fact you made the game and u update it  yet it still crashes when you say it won't making me lose stuff more then once and alot is rare but to day I had it. Give me back smoke. It took all day and i like the game but after this I don't even wanna play it and I spend alot of money in it and hours my email is voodoochild666@hotmail.com if you need to email me about it but I would like it back  feels like all my hard work and time is worth nattda to u game makers if you don't replace it and I feel if it's not im most like not going to play it. Anymore not after not getting something I had and try so hard to get and your game crashed took it away and give me none of the relic reward I picked after  they cracked just random ones I didn't pick 

Edited by (NSW)SWITCHNINJA
Spelling