Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Prime Time #245: Tonight at 7pm ET!

[DE]Megan

4 hours ago, Reisbig2009 said:

Seriously? What about the Zaw parts?

Last plauge star was in fall 2018. They stopped doing it when Fortuna was released. 

Odds are, they'll probably give us a way to acquire the zaw parts in the future; but exactly how long we'll have to wait, i dont know.

DE we need an end game! So many people are getting bored and leaving. Most of my friends are not even coming back for the last few update. 

1. Endgame

2. Better rewards for arbitration

3. Fix enemy scaling and AI

4. Scaling rewards . Ect. Kuva survival. (hate doing hour runs for 3-5 rolls on a riven)

Everything else you guys been putting out is great(except arbitration revival towers) and i know everyone is working hard but we need these core parts of the game fixed! If you need ideas for endgame content. The community and warframe partners will be more then happy to help.

3 hours ago, OminousVortex said:

Last plauge star was in fall 2018. They stopped doing it when Fortuna was released. 

Odds are, they'll probably give us a way to acquire the zaw parts in the future; but exactly how long we'll have to wait, i dont know.

I hope that they do. My issue with that is the fact that they are still continuing the Ghouls on a routine basis, but cannot do Plague Star on a less frequent rate???? Makes no sense. And the remaster has not bothered the Ghouls either as it is still occurring regardless of that. So my question to DE would be to explain what is stopping them from doing that? If it is the amount of Forma that was bought with standing then they should consider changing that reward, and alternating with another item every other event. Just a quick thought suggestion, whether or not it would work is a different story but it would be better than nothing and it may help distract the playerbase for a short time.

So uhh, when we gonna get the wolf fixed, as in make him a reasonable fight rather than a bullet sponge that only has a chance to drop one of his parts, much less the one you want,

If he's gonna be that annoying to fight, please guarantee that you at least get A part every time

and for the love of god PLEASE nerf the fugitives' moltovs, those things will instantly down 90% of frames, that is the number one frame killer in every wolf fight ever

Archived