Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Twitch Drops: Puppeteer Scrawl Make-Up Campaign

[DE]Taylor

Tenno,

As you might be aware, we had issues with our previous Twitch drops system that prevented us from running Drops for our console Partners, and some other affected Partners. With the recent cert updates on PS4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch, those bugs have been fixed! 

We can now re-run our Drops campaign for our Partners who missed out -- meaning Tenno who missed out on the Puppeteer Scrawl have an additional chance at receiving it. If you have issues receiving Twitch Drops, please refer to our troubleshooting guide here.

The Drops will be active starting May 3 at 3PM EDT until May 5 at 11:59PM EDT!

Below is a full list of eligible Partners whose streams will spawn the Charger Twitch Drop Monster: 

ENGLISH

SPANISH

FRENCH

GERMAN

JAPANESE

Spoiler

KOREAN

POLISH

Spoiler

PORTUGUESE

RUSSIAN

CHINESE

TURKISH

ARABIC

Spoiler

HUNGARIAN

THAI

Could you please have these put in the market for a price during/after the event? Twitch drops don’t work well, and I’m happy with the cool little gizmos that are given out, but would prefer not to use the service of another platform to get them. I watched for the Teshin bust for several hours, but didn’t get it during the original run or the make up either. 

On 2019-05-02 at 2:17 PM, ldegroodt115 said:

Could you please have these put in the market for a price during/after the event? Twitch drops don’t work well, and I’m happy with the cool little gizmos that are given out, but would prefer not to use the service of another platform to get them. I watched for the Teshin bust for several hours, but didn’t get it during the original run or the make up either. 

I had to work that weekend and couldn't be there for "Hang Tenno". :C

I really hope there's another way to acquire these scrawls! 

11 hours ago, KettleTicket said:

Tanchanicuta's & SilentMashiko's links result in a "Sorry. Unless you’ve got a time machine, that content is unavailable."

I got the same message for more than a couple of the listed streamers.

I think there was another problem with Drops. I watched SchabyBaby's stream yesterday and while I watched he killed the monster twice. Today I logged in and didn't receive anything. My accounts are linked properly, I got Drops from last Prime Time and last Devstream.

Archived