The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vauban Needs A Planet No More Alerts

Rada13

I personally feel that the alert and in game login reward system are too inconsistent for a person to get a vauban (aside from buying one with platinum) where as all other frames even nekros have a "path" to getting all their parts. The helmet required for building him hasn't shown up at all and systems show up at the worst possible times, the one that appeared today occured while i was at work and the one before that occured really early in the morning standard eastern american time. I feel vauban parts need to be more readily accessable.

rng alerts bro.

deal with it.

that said:

i agree that vaub needs a more "normal" way to farm him.

not a fan of luck being the deciding factor for things (rng im looking at you).

perhaps with some of the new tile sets and enemy boss mobs they are making, we can see vaub get a home planet... maybe (dont hold your breath).

Banshee is now by random chance in different parts of the solar system.

That is the big problem. Still haven't found chassis. I wonder where would Banshee prime drop be? Due to the fact void keys are in defense mission now. Drop table increases over time. Sooner or later DE has to change the way Banshee drops. It is way harder to find than doing void missions for Frost Prime.

That is the big problem. Still haven't found chassis. I wonder where would Banshee prime drop be? Due to the fact void keys are in defense mission now. Drop table increases over time. Sooner or later DE has to change the way Banshee drops. It is way harder to find than doing void missions for Frost Prime.

I still find Banshee BPs in capture and spy missions as additional rewards, they're not really that hard to farm IMO.

Banshee is not that hard to farm seeing as i've sold at least 2-3 sets of her within a month while farming random defense missions. I do believe DE could add vauban into the loot tables for defense missions and make it a little bit more obtainable, especially since nekros and nova can be farmed.

Edited by itsJustThomasHD

I do believe DE could add vauban into the loot tables for defense missions and make it a little bit more obtainable

really dont think that would be the best idea.

no need to water down an already over saturated loot pool.

then again, its also a bad idea to add multiple layers of grind and rng to get something like they did with necro.

not really sure what they could do honestly.

adding another planet could work, but thats getting old too...

• 2 weeks later...