Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What rank are you in nightwave now?

27 minutes ago, (XB1)RDeschain82 said:

I want Lore, and fresh content. NW is a joke. 

But Nightwave has lore. It even has multiple cinematic cutscenes, and shows you story of the Grineer, the Corpus, the people living in the Solar System, and it leads up to the Gas City revamp, the Amalgam enemies and what Salad Five is up to. Calling all that labor and creativity a joke is doing DE a disservice. There's plenty to complain about, but the creative part of Nightwave surely is not.

1 hour ago, (XB1)The Neko Otaku said:

We got 2 weeks left of nightwave left where has everyone landed and where you think you'll end up at the 15th?

Im at rank 50(prestige 20) and i'll probably hit 58 ish by the end of nightwave if those fugitives keep flooding my missions

What! It finishes on the 15th? And there I was thinking (hoping) it would finish tomorrow.

31.  I rather enjoy the nightwave stuff. I don't do it religiously but i like having some fun dailies and weeklies to do. Can't really imagine Warframe without it now to be honest. It would feel kinda empty to me. Lookin forward to season 2.  

• Like 1

About rank 36, going to buy some catalysts and/or nitain with the creds, nothing else there for me to buy even after getting the 'new' skins...kind of stopped bothering once I hit rank 30 but helped a few clan members out and just randomly did a few doing whatever it was I wanted to do.  Felt like a chore getting to rank 30 though.

Seen the wolf in double figures now, got all parts apart from the bp, multiple in the case of the head and handle, and the mask.... kind of annoyed about the fact it's been nearly 10 weeks and I haven't managed to get a full set of parts for the 'signature' weapon that is linked to this event...

Edited by LSG501

1 hour ago, Wyrmius_Prime said:

Rank 16, 5 wolf encounters and 0 sledge drops. Probably won't be playing at all until some new major content updates are released. NW is more disappointing than the Sonic trailer.

I completed rank 30 and I'm done with it now, but no way on this earth is NW more disappointing than the Sonic trailer. Just NO! lol

33 and I skipped the first 6 weeks of the season entirely taking a break from the game.  

As for wolf - I've seen him about 10 times at most, got two parts and traded for the other two parts with a friend who had done it from the start and had extra's.

Edited by (XB1)Tucker D Dawg

14 minutes ago, Ced23Ric said:

Nightwave has lore

okay so tell me the NW lore on why we are supposed to kill the profit taker "with a friend"? What's the NW lore behind the "challenges" and why we do them? 

I'll answer that for you, there isn't any.

What's the lore behind the standing, the ranks? what's the lore behind the wolf credits? 

It's a joke, its a convoluted mess. 

The stills and the story of the wolf is cool but that's about it. And we didn't need battle pass for that. 

Edited by (XB1)RDeschain82
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, (XB1)RDeschain82 said:

okay so tell me the lore on why we are supposed to kill the profit taker "with a friend"? What's the NW lore behind the "challenges" and why we do them? 

Lore has it DE wants to encourage clanmates and friends playing together and in general wants to encourage more regular login/gameplay.

😂

Edited by (XB1)Tucker D Dawg

7 minutes ago, (XB1)Skippy575 said:

tenor.gif

I didn't say that wasn't Lore. I enjoyed that part. But it didn't require me to participate in battle pass. 

9 minutes ago, (XB1)RDeschain82 said:

tell me the NW lore on why we are supposed to kill the profit taker "with a friend"? What's the NW lore behind the "challenges" and why we do them? 

I'll wait...

Edited by (XB1)RDeschain82

4 minutes ago, (XB1)RDeschain82 said:

I didn't say that wasn't Lore. 

Lemme quote you on that.

52 minutes ago, (XB1)RDeschain82 said:

I want Lore, and fresh content. NW is a joke. 

Because you totally implied that NW isn't lore. You even called it a joke, despite being full of in-universe exposition, including integrating the very system into your Orbiter, into the game world itself. Even your actions that see a task concluded spark an in-universe response, with a transmission from a pirate radio station commenting on how you did something cool.

5 minutes ago, (XB1)RDeschain82 said:

I'll wait...

You're moving goalposts, so there's not really any winning move in this discussion with you other than disengaging.

I believe I am rank 33. I tried to get to 30 to give Nightwave a chance and have very much decided that I don't like the battle pass stuff. The 3 after that have been incidental. I honestly don't know if I will participate in the next one, it depends on if they change anything.

I'm at 24 and trying to hit 30 just for the armory. I'm slightly annoyed at the not so great rewards such at formas etc. I could earn 50 formas in a weekend doing relics. However, I understand the system and while I am only MR14 and still new to the game (213 days) I feel it adds to the game a little better than alerts did. What is annoying is that I can't get any wold head motors to drop...literally did a lvl 90 something Wolf yesterday and got a copper mod fever strike. Maybe make the rewards scale? 

1 hour ago, TheMuslimGamerGB said:

I completed rank 30 and I'm done with it now, but no way on this earth is NW more disappointing than the Sonic trailer. Just NO! lol

Sonic has Jim Carrey, NW has < 4% drop rates from Wolf. It would be way less suffering to watch a single movie than to farm the wolf sledge, no matter how bad the movie was.

Il y a 2 heures, (XB1)Tucker D Dawg a dit :

Lore has it DE wants to encourage clanmates and friends playing together and in general wants to encourage more regular login/gameplay.

😂

like torturing us with 60 minutes kuva survival?