Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Viability of Excalibur Umbra AI

10 hours ago, (PS4)Taishin_Ishu said:

An ACTION RPG is not a passive-style of game.  At least, it's not meant to be.  Even DE themselves have said this... It's been the basis of numerous adjustments in-game, for that matter.

So while this is a play style in  some games, Warframe is meant to be played with active input from the players.

Then why did they release Octavia? Why did they make Limbo invulnerable for infinity with a press of a button? Why DE let team mate spread your spore for you? Why release Zenistar? Why release Azima? Why my team mate can do everything and finish the mission while I do nothing?

giphy.gif?cid=790b76115ccbe2b56645646373 

1 hour ago, -AiLuoLi- said:

Then why did they release Octavia? Why did they make Limbo invulnerable for infinity with a press of a button? Why DE let team mate spread your spore for you? Why release Zenistar? Why release Azima? Why my team mate can do everything and finish the mission while I do nothing?

giphy.gif?cid=790b76115ccbe2b56645646373 

Because DE has horrible foresight, is terrible at design, and should not be allowed near a keyboard when it comes time to punch in statistical numbers, hence why most anything new nowadays comes with power nullification and a butt load of damage resistance.

Great Legendary ideas and scope, poor planning and execution.  Not that they haven't made something good right out the gate before, but with DE the safe bet is to assume they took a cool idea and subsequently made the wrong easy choice and falling short of greatness.

Edited by Lost_Cartographer

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, kevoisvevo said:

Wrong magus repair now heals umbra when in operator mode. I pair him with 120% status chance kohm riven and myself use magus lockdown+ magus repair and naramon tree to constantly stunlock enemies and heal umbra in my operator

Wait, what!? When the flark was this changed? Here I've been running elevate across the board since umbra was bugged and I was to lazy to switch in an arcane just for him. I've read patch notes top to bottom, over and over since I found the bug and havent seen it fixed. Guess it is one of those hidden changes.

Doesnt make me less happy to hear it though, so massive thanks!