Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Macro?

Katrina_The_Shork

Question

hi guys  i recently saw a video of ppl using macro  for warframe  and id like to try myself but heres the thing im using Marvo scorpion m315 gaming mouse and  some wierd jetion dragon  gaming keyboard  and none of these have a program made by companies  and uhh does anyone know  good programs that are not shady like from weebly websites etc.

any respone is helpfull ❤️

7 answers to this question

Should be able to make them yourself. The ones allowed are repetitive macros. My mouse has a nice UI that just ask how often to repeat. I'm sure yours can do the same. This is like a disability (not that you would have one) clause so people who have issues bullet bumping can have a macro that squats and jumps with just one key. Or, spams melee because of fatigue issues. Anything beyond that will put you into the botting area and can get banned. Don't get too crazy with the macro.

Edited by Zelmen
Words

im like  when im doing farming my pinkie finger wants to do kermit sewerslide  but if i could press side mouse button to do  ctrl +e  on one  click that be better , tho i dont know how to make the macro program so im looking the easy way that ppl might be using that aproved so to speak

1 hour ago, Kristi_Shark_Tits said:

hi guys  i recently saw a video of ppl using macro  for warframe  and id like to try myself but heres the thing im using Marvo scorpion m315 gaming mouse and  some wierd jetion dragon  gaming keyboard  and none of these have a program made by companies  and uhh does anyone know  good programs that are not shady like from weebly websites etc.

any respone is helpfull ❤️

-snip wrong content placed

Edited by -_Highlander_-
nothing special

Can you pull back that vote pls :) .. my content doesnt match up with your request ,, iam sorry

I'll look for you what program you can use for the hardware .. but pls dont make any hardware modifications to it

.. i'll re-edit with some of the founded programs here ..

I have found something for you to check out

there are 8 diffrent software programs that can do what you need

only for you to see whats the best one to test 

https://www.prohavit.com/blog/8-free-macro-recorder-automate-traditional-mouse-keyboard/

I have scanned the site before entering .. so far no trouble

using mcafee site advisor to check links :smile:

Edited by -_Highlander_-
Added the link that might help this Tenno