Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Loki/Volt AXI L4 Farm...

ByElooY

I understand that farm the relics in fortuna/cetus bounties are so easy, but in this... is so boring and stupid

Belenus(Defense) Rotation C ->Rare (2.82%). 20 min to this ridiculous prob.

Mot (Survival) Rotation C -> Uncommon (12.50%) Again 20 min, 12.50% is more or less 1 of each 10, so you need to do 10 defenses of 20 mins each one to get one relic.

Mithta(Interception) Rotation C -> Uncommon(12.50%) Tee same that Mot

Marduk (Sabotage) Rare (6.25%)

Aten (Mobile Defense) Rare (6.25%). the  best option but still so sad. Ok, its fine, You can do the mision in 4 minutes more or less, but really? 6.25% I have been 2 hours doing this mision, and still  I have not got the Axi L4.

RNG?? maybe, but this need a little change

PLESE remove the neo relics from this misions or change the  relic to the A rotacion... or simply do something...

Edited by ByElooY
  • Like 8

Or add the relics to xini 🙂 
I really hope DE will read the Devstream Post messages about the questions why they are back to void and not in bounties 😕 

Anyone saying its because of the new frame, i would just say, why werent the Mag and Nova relics removed from Bounties

When Mesa Prime came out. I really hope the unvault still gets saved by a addition to release them in bounties again.

40 minutes ago, ByElooY said:

Marduk (Sabotage) Rare (6.25%)

By far the best to farm. Once you get it down they are like 2-3 min runs. I normally save up Syndicate rep so when relics I need drop I can spend them all on relic packs.

Remember last year all the rage voices screaming? "why are we forced to go in the plains for the vaulted relics, this is not fair, don't force us to do content, put them in the void!"
This year: "why did you put the relics in the void?!"

Aaaa, never gets old. 🙂 *pours a drink*

I don't care much where they put the relics, but the grind they are expecting is not reasonable and they have to know it. It isn't a good trend as far as the revenue focus of the game goes. I play this game more than I should already, I simply don't have time in the day to farm that Axi relic. They know that, of course they do.

Edited by BeldarTheBrave
  • Like 3

I was doing this for Axi R2 for quite a few weeks a while back so that I could make Redeemer Prime... Why the sudden complaints now? R2 was never ever available in Fortuna/Cetus. Same with Limbo's relics!

1 minute ago, nslay said:

I was doing this for Axi R2 for quite a few weeks a while back so that I could make Redeemer Prime... Why the sudden complaints now? R2 was never ever available in Fortuna/Cetus. Same with Limbo's relics!

Prime Vaults are worth quite a bit in Platinum through trading, and easy access equates to more inventory to list on Warframe.Market. Complaints are inevitable, so there has never been a sudden amount of them in terms of grind.

If DE were to add the drop to a single bounty, just allow the Profit Taker to drop Radiant Neo V8 and Axi L4 Relics.

35 minutes ago, Void-Gunslinger said:

Remember last year all the rage voices screaming? "why are we forced to go in the plains for the vaulted relics, this is not fair, don't force us to do content, put them in the void!"

to be fair, this is infinitely worse. bounties gave you relics for days. i am always happy when a frame goes there. personally i will not touch any of this. whatever relics i get from relic packs is the extent of my farming.

• Like 3

vor 38 Minuten schrieb Void-Gunslinger:

I know right?? i mean, i probably think they did that because all relics ended up dropping in void compared how void was before where you cant get any relics under 1-2mins in capture void anymore (Which i love so much that they did that with the change) but Bounties was 100% the best method to do it.
When i want to get a specific relic from the unvault, i always tried to do neo-axi bounties, but since POE got the change with starting bounties in POE too, i did both.
But sadly it is like it is atm with the relics in void only. I hope the Devstream can give us answers to it.

vor 50 Minuten schrieb Void-Gunslinger:

Last year with the unvaulting of rhino/nyx the relics were moved to the void and removed from the bounties and people complaint because specially for the axi relics the void has much lower drop chances. So for the next to unvaults Mag/Nova and Ember/Frost the relics were also in the bounties. Now their again not in the bounties what makes no sense.

• Like 2

vor 2 Minuten schrieb (PS4)joehan1287:

Last year with the unvaulting of rhino/nyx the relics were moved to the void and removed from the bounties and people complaint because specially for the axi relics the void has much lower drop chances. So for the next to unvaults Mag/Nova and Ember/Frost the relics were also in the bounties. Now their again not in the bounties what makes no sense.

Because Bounties and Void was the perfect solution for the unvaulted stuff.
It makes no sense just making them exclusive to get from one place.

• Like 1

vor 16 Minuten schrieb ThumpumGood:

If any of it happens, see if you can get them to up the drop rate of wolf sledge parts. 48 kills and Im still missing 2 parts with  the majority of the drops being mods I have 20-30 of.

I have 3 heads and two handles no motor so far :S lets write that in the devstream post too 🙂 

It is pretty strange. Most of the materials are going for dirt cheap to on Warframe market. You figure the prices would be doubled because of the rarity but i guess everyone just considers the two frames junk as well as wyrm and odonata... 

I ground mot for a few hours. The sabotage missions and a couple of captures. Looted some rare relics.   I was happy when I cracked them open and figured i would be rich with my fat loot... . until i went to Warframe market and saw what people are selling for. My jaw dropped. It is so low that it's worth it just to buy the parts rather then farm them. It is really strange. 

Lets see:

Hand them out free on bounties  - everyone has tons and those precious loki sets you have 10 of will be worth 50p

Make them hard to get on Void  - now you have 2 and they're worth 250p.

Both cases you farmed for 10 hours.  I don't see the difference - well other than in the void you have to waste less time in trade chat unloading your prime junk sets.

Besides - these things are unvaulted for what - 2 months? 

Edited by (XB1)Tucker D Dawg

vor 3 Minuten schrieb (XB1)Tucker D Dawg:

Lets see:

Hand them out free on bounties  - everyone has tons and those precious loki sets you have 10 of will be worth 50p

Make them hard to get on Void  - now you have 2 and they're worth 250p.

Both cases you farmed for 10 hours.  I don't see the difference - well other than in the void you have to waste less time in trade chat unloading your prime junk sets.

and then there are the Switch players going to sell sets for 1000p, no thank you,
the prices slowly go up, even tho the prices will be low, its way better than getting stuff rarely.

• Like 1

On 2019-05-02 at 9:56 PM, Zelmen said:

By far the best to farm. Once you get it down they are like 2-3 min runs. I normally save up Syndicate rep so when relics I need drop I can spend them all on relic packs.

I got exactly three Axi L4 relics since the unvaulting while grinding all day long with minor distractions, and probably about 300 argon crystals...

Complete bonkers.

vor einer Stunde schrieb Dark__Thoughts:

I got exactly three Axi L4 relics since the unvaulting while grinding all day long with minor distractions, and probably about 300 argon crystals... 

Complete bonkers.

Same here. Today 2 and a half hour with a friend, yesterday 6 hours straight.

The result: everyone of us got 1 from the same run.

On the market an intakt axi l4 is worth 60 plat which says a lot about the drop rate and the demand.

En 2/5/2019 a las 21:56, Void-Gunslinger dijo:

Its much more easy to farm them in the plains, by far. I want to be forced to farm them in the plains, pls xD

On 2019-05-02 at 10:22 PM, stormy505 said:

nah, they probably won't change it. they purposely made it stupidly rare so people would give up and buy the pack

If they believe that this is how it works, then there should be no poor and homeless people in the world, cause, you know.. why would homeless people be homeless if they can just buy houses when forced by their needs.