Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I simply fell through the floor (in 2 different missions)

OmegaVoid

First was in Elite Sanctuary Onslaught. There were just two of us still in there, and we had just completed Zone 6 and the conduit had just opened up.

And then I fell through the floor. Just like that. Found myself falling endlessly through empty space. I tried /unstuck, and it didn't solve the problem.

When I posted in chat that I'd fallen through the floor, the other player replied that they had too! /unstuck didn't work for them, either.

After a while, the other player aborted. This caused a host migration, and then I spawned into Zone 7 alone. But there was a further problem... I couldn't move from the spot, at first.

Zone 7 was an Infested Ship tile (the same as Zone 1 had been, which struck me as odd) and I had spawned in on top of some infested flesh. I could cast abilities and use weapons, but wasn't able to jump or walk from the spot for quite a while. Eventually, after much trying I managed to jump away, and got on with the wholesale carnage required of me.

When the conduit to Zone 8 opened, however, I took the most direct route to it -- thus passing over the same patch of infested flesh I'd been stuck on before, and I got stuck again!

So the time ticked down, the conduit closed, and I didn't get to do Zone 8. Oh well. C'est la vie, I suppose.

The second time I fell through the floor was in a Void Fissure Rescue mission on Neptune. I was just arriving outside the entrance to the cell block, when I suddenly re-spawned in a different room!

Took me a moment to get my bearings, but I had wound up near the lower entrance of the elevator we'd rode up in to reach the prison. Had to ride the elevator back up again to rejoin the squad.

No harm done on this occasion, we got the Hostage out safe and sound.

But in stickier situations it could be real problem if a team member spontaneously falls through the floor, so it'd be nice if you could figure out how to make it not happen.