Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

(PS4)jrdehaisx

Fix Profit Taker and Exploiter Orb crashes

For the past weeks I have been facing constant crashes when fighting the Exploiter orb, mostly in the Profit Taker 3 and 4 missions, this crashes affect us as players, we lose rewards and our team and sometimes when playing with randoms, they don't care if we join in time to get the rewards, I have lost Rare mods that I have not received yet, because the game crashes. PLEASE FIX THIS! This is unbearable when you put a mission to defeat a monster and in the middle of the game a player leaves.

I had no problems with Exploiter, but Profit Taker is a 80% chance to crash my game randomly... not fun, not fun at all... bad battle design (9999999999 enemies shooting you... like if the boss it self isn't bad enough already knocking you down every 5 seconds, taking out your energy with bullS#&$ attacks, homing missiles, minutes to be able to use archgun so you have to go searching for a specific enemy among 99999999 others to re-enable the damn gun -_- and that's why I hate warframe sometimes, these battles seems to be crafted only for specific wf because if you aren't warframe like chroma or rhino 'hard to die' you're just wasting yours and others time ... the battle is supposed to be a challenge but is boring as #*!%)

Besides all that, the game keeps crashing... great huh?