Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The pretty purple people?

Riger82

Question

7 answers to this question

Aww. They're so pretty looking 😞

Why are Suda agents purple, when Suda itself is blue?

Come to think of it, I have very little left in the game to do... Maybe I should change my syndicates to the opposite three. I bought all six chest emblems when they first came out, and I have TONS of marks to turn in because I used to run with my roommate back when you didn't have to be part of a syndicate to grab them.

Edited by Riger82

1 hour ago, BiancaRoughfin said:

I have been thinking about it for a wile and it kinda bums me out they havent made them yet.

If they did, it would definitely make switching factions far more palatable. The main reason I'm thinking about it is so that I can get the Suda syndana. Not sure why people keep telling me I'm stupid for wanting it, though. i think it looks awesome.

Edit: I'm going to make a feedback asking for syndicate outfits. Come and give it a lit, or response, or whatever it is that makes them notice.

Edited by Riger82
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Riger82 said:

If they did, it would definitely make switching factions far more palatable. The main reason I'm thinking about it is so that I can get the Suda syndana. Not sure why people keep telling me I'm stupid for wanting it, though. i think it looks awesome.

Edit: I'm going to make a feedback asking for syndicate outfits. Come and give it a lit, or response, or whatever it is that makes them notice.

I have been switching back and forth with Syndicates for a wile now grabbing new Capturas and Stencils so im used to switching syndicates already, tho somewhat annoying at times.

1 hour ago, BiancaRoughfin said:

I have been switching back and forth with Syndicates for a wile now grabbing new Capturas and Stencils so im used to switching syndicates already, tho somewhat annoying at times.

I never have. But when syndicates first came out, my roommate and I chose the opposite 3 and helped each other find marks/medallions/seeds. So I have a freaking ton of them for the other three syndicates I didn't choose. I'm Perrin/RV/Loka. I really want the Suda syndana, but not for the sheer amount of hassle it will be to dredge through all the hate rep. Syndicate operator suits would change that.