Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

While Waiting For Baro A Thought Came To Me

SkyCap105

First and foremost, i would like to thank DE for creating this wonderful game. With wonderful game, comes wonderful community. I am just a normal player and I don't think I am grateful enough with the things that are given to me. With the recent Baro Ki'teer arrival, I sat next to another player and we were talking and became friends while we were waiting for Baro. I ask him to add me and he did. As we were sitting down waiting for Baro, a thought pass through my mind. What if I could get people that are in the relay to come and sit with me and my friend? And so I asked nicely. One by one they came and sat next to me and in front of me. I was sitting at Baro's Spawn. It was so WONDERFUL, BEAUTIFUL and COLORFUL to see so many people came and sat. I don't know what I did to get to sit around and hang out with these amazing community but I am glad and proud to be one of them. Some of them started dancing on the railings and statue. I made friends with some of them. Those people who join me sat down and relax while we were waiting for Baro, I just want to say Thank You So Much. Remember, YOU are part of the community as well. Mastery Ranks, Frames and Weapons do not matters but it matters on how you treat other player just like the Veterans helping other. We play this game because of the wonderful content but We became part of this AMAZING community because we deserve it. We are Ninja and Ninjas play free.

I hear people call Barrow "Primed Disappointment" a lot. I have been playing this game for 5yrs. now and I am RM22(it doesn't mean as much to me as learning and enjoying the game). What I think Ancilla and Veteran players forget is that Barrow for the most part is for beginners to players who have played for 1 or 2yrs. b/c most of the time those players are learning the game and not having the cash to buy some of these mods/weapons that are offered. So for new players Barrow is great and it's nice to see him come back with mods and weapons that they can get without having to be gouged in trade chat. Barrow doesn't always come with what I want b/c I already have it and if I do have extra ducats and I think I could sell some of the items I do get them but then again I tend to sell below asking price especially to low MR players who may not have had the chance to get something from Barrow. So to call Barrow "Prime Disappointment" seems to show that some people have lost perspective of what Barrow is for. Now if he happened to bring a Primed Stretch or a Vandal/Wraith/Prisma/Mara/Prime Mini Gun(yes all those combined)that shot Photon Torpedos as a secondary that would be awesome but since that won't probably happen(LOL), I'm happy to see Barrow to visit b/c it helps other players. Yet on the other hand D.E. thank you for the Prisma Grinlock that weapon is a lot of fun and is much appreciated.

Edited by MattM01

hace 4 horas, SkyCap105 dijo:

First and foremost, i would like to thank DE for creating this wonderful game. With wonderful game, comes wonderful community. I am just a normal player and I don't think I am grateful enough with the things that are given to me. With the recent Baro Ki'teer arrival, I sat next to another player and we were talking and became friends while we were waiting for Baro. I ask him to add me and he did. As we were sitting down waiting for Baro, a thought pass through my mind. What if I could get people that are in the relay to come and sit with me and my friend? And so I asked nicely. One by one they came and sat next to me and in front of me. I was sitting at Baro's Spawn. It was so WONDERFUL, BEAUTIFUL and COLORFUL to see so many people came and sat. I don't know what I did to get to sit around and hang out with these amazing community but I am glad and proud to be one of them. Some of them started dancing on the railings and statue. I made friends with some of them. Those people who join me sat down and relax while we were waiting for Baro, I just want to say Thank You So Much. Remember, YOU are part of the community as well. Mastery Ranks, Frames and Weapons do not matters but it matters on how you treat other player just like the Veterans helping other. We play this game because of the wonderful content but We became part of this AMAZING community because we deserve it. We are Ninja and Ninjas play free.

i read this and i keep asking myself, why the HUB are so desert and sad whe baro is not there, why a place to hang out and meet people more natural is so isolated for the main game and nobody seems to care.

but nop, everyone is busy rushing capture missions on the void and complaining on the forums for not getting the loki and volt relics...