Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Who is the next prime?

SECURATYYY

Atlas Prime would be chronologically next. However, unless Itzal Prime, Corinth Prime, or Guandao Prime enter his Prime Access, I could see DE skipping him for a better selling Prime. Atlas desperately needs a new kit.

2 minutes ago, Voltage said:

Atlas Prime would be chronologically next. However, unless Itzal Prime, Corinth Prime, or Guandao Prime enter his Prime Access, I could see DE skipping him for a better selling Prime. Atlas desperately needs a new kit.

If they skip atlas prime, I will destroy them all. And yes he does need an improved kit.

19 minutes ago, Voltage said:

they might take it as a chance to rework him so people might wanna try the frame thus buying the set.

Thanks the replies everyone.

Atlas needs some more love. Agreed. Also I wish Nidus would get moved up the food chain a bit, but I get it.

I would love ivara prime. She is one of my favorites. If the prime has more energy capacity, quick thinking would be even better. 🙂

hace 34 minutos, AwkwardLazarow dijo:

I hope this happens soon its a nice weapons good looking too but how sure can this be? I also expect atlas to come with a primed fists

not another polearm prime plz... 

1 hour ago, Voltage said:

If Atlas needs help then what about Wukong who is next after? 🤣 

This is a bad prime year for male frames. DE should just forget both of them and move on to Nezha and Inaros.

1 hour ago, stormy505 said:

they might take it as a chance to rework him so people might wanna try the frame thus buying the set.

people said the same thing about equinox. which went nowhere

2 minutes ago, HC217 said:

people said the same thing about equinox. which went nowhere

I mean. a lot of people like equinox. the only qol change I think they should add is the ability to mod night and day forms separately. also if they went for nerfs it would probably sell worse rather then better.

5 hours ago, Voltage said:

Atlas is in a good spot...not the best, but can get things done.

It has DPS, with a very boring build but he has it....

It can be really tanky with right modding and rubble.

Atlas prime can be a really nice addition to the game, more than limbo p/Chroma p/umbra did

6 hours ago, Voltage said:

It's unlikely he would get skipped, DE usually reservebskipping a frame for the Christmas PA to get a little more money. If they would skip any old frame, I doubt Vauban and Hydroid would have primes right now.

Edited by Atsia