Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vaulted relics in the void is causing me to burn out.

I will chime in to say that the drop chances are simply too low. I don't mind running missions for them as running missions is what the game is about. I just happen to have gotten lucky and got the rare from Axi L4 on the very first one I got. However, it easily could have been different.

I don't mind RNG in games. I don't like multiple layers of stingy RNG on top of each other. It's why this annoys me and also why I don't bother with rivens. It simply is not fun and it does not encourage me to buy things or engage with the game more.

It's all a matter of degree and this is a bit much.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Piercing_Rounds said:

Can anybody give actual arguments as to why it is a great thing for us tennos to be forced to grind into the void with terrible drop chances. 
It's boooooring. It bores me. I have seen enough of VOR. 

Just because "It used to be this way!" Does not mean that it is acceptable to go back.
The Deffinition of progress = the development towards an improved or more advanced condition.
You know minorities like me used to be treated as second class citizens. Going back to that, means losing progress. 
Progress does not exist if we keep going back to what used to be a problem to many of us.

You know what I really think. The people who dislike the very idea of having more options for getting relics are just afraid of losing platinum, because they want newer players & players who don't have as much time, to pay them more platinum 

Christmas will arrive soon, think about the Christmas spirit. Think about what Santa would do. He would do what is right and not force us players to be babysit Captain VOR

Last round, people complained when relics were available in Bounties. They would say that they could not run open worlds properly and were 'barred' from getting the relics they wanted. 

Among other things, there were also calls to put relics for unvaulted jank in the void. 

DE did just that. Personally, I think it's a good idea. It breathes life back into what is a niche tileset, and it's a reminder of what the key system was like for those who wanted to experience it. 

If anything, you have three months. Take your time, farm it slowly, even if it's just weekends. You'll get it eventually. 

vor 1 Stunde schrieb sleepychewbacca:

Last round, people complained when relics were available in Bounties. They would say that they could not run open worlds properly and were 'barred' from getting the relics they wanted. 

Among other things, there were also calls to put relics for unvaulted jank in the void. 

DE did just that. Personally, I think it's a good idea. It breathes life back into what is a niche tileset, and it's a reminder of what the key system was like for those who wanted to experience it. 

If anything, you have three months. Take your time, farm it slowly, even if it's just weekends. You'll get it eventually. 

Void is a buggy mess, if you run with speed you know why, (getting out of map when you get lifted up by the pillars in the ground and jump in the wrong moment) the waypoint was just literally pointing to the extraction,it took me 13mins to find the extraction because there wasnt a way.

They complained because POE sucked at that time, its entirely better than how it was when Ember Frost Loki Vault was out.

20 hours ago, Piercing_Rounds said:

Warframe is not a job, it should never be that. 

You get a cookie if you can make DE comprehend it.

The only way they can get the game going, they realized, is to turn it into a job and make it even more grindy.

That is a pretty good indicator of how weak the games content is at this point in time.

3 hours ago, Piercing_Rounds said:

Can anybody give actual arguments as to why it is a great thing for us tennos to be forced to grind into the void with terrible drop chances. 

Just because "It used to be this way!" Does not mean that it is acceptable to go back.
The Deffinition of progress = the development towards an improved or more advanced condition.
You know minorities like me used to be treated as second class citizens. Going back to that, means losing progress. 
Progress does not exist if we keep going back to what used to be a problem to many of us.

You know what I really think. The people who dislike the very idea of having more options for getting relics are just afraid of losing platinum, because they want 
newer players & players who don't have as much time, to pay them more platinum 

Christmas will arrive soon, think about the Christmas spirit. Think about what Santa would do. He would do what is right and not force us players to be babysit Captain VOR

the game is already 10times easier than years before so no need to rush u have 3 months

Edited by (NSW)Katsuro

On 2019-05-04 at 6:40 AM, Piercing_Rounds said:

You know what I really think. The people who dislike the very idea of having more options for getting relics are just afraid of losing platinum, because they want 
newer players & players who don't have as much time, to pay them more platinum 

Wow this is such a gem of a post. This just shouts give me everything because I play this game and deserve it. "You know minorities like me used to be treated as second class citizens..." comments like that make you even less creditably. You have nothing else to add so you lower yourself to unrelated topics to try and give yourself more power over others.

There is currently 8 vaulted frames that have yet to be unvaulted and a total of 17 that reside in the vault. Trading is part of the game to get everything. If you don't want to trade then expect to be playing for the next 3 years in the same disgruntled state you're already in. People find items others want and trade for plat, then trade plat for items like primes. The only thing that has any ground to stand on is that they could move relics to more places since new drop location have been available. Do you really think every high level MR has paid for plat so they can just buy everything? No, they sell things. Equinox Prime (You know the one released last month) was selling for 160+ plat. I sold 2 of them because they drop like candy.  Guess what, I can buy almost any prime I want from another player. That includes a complete volt prime which is selling currently for 170p on warframe.market. Loki is 230p. Both be could be bought because of a much easier frame I sold. I think the most expensive one I have seen lately is Rhino Prime for 350p.

There is 3 months left. Chill and enjoy the game. Run a few missions in the void here and there. Do relic missions. People run vault relics all the time. I got an Ash prime BP last night.

Christmas? May just started GTFO with that nonsense. You don't like it? Go to the feedback and provide your reason so DE understands change is needed. Don't try to belittle others discussion points with "Minorities like me". You're on the internet, no one knows who or what you really are... well until now.

On 2019-05-03 at 12:53 PM, Piercing_Rounds said:

No I want Loki and Volt prime because I don't have those frames myself. I have a life and limited time to play, because of university and a social life that comes with it. You might enjoy playing Void missions for hours a day. Many of us however do not

There's entitled children who don't understand the concept of having a life. Just ignore them, life will hit them like a truck. 

18 hours ago, Zelmen said:

I think the most expensive one I have seen lately is Rhino Prime for 350p.

Someone gave me Rhino Prime Recently... and last week a total stranger I had only spoken with for 2 Minutez gave me a Loki Prime Chassis that I could have easily gotten myself and didn't ask for (We were doing a radshshare but he had to lesve before we started)...

18 hours ago, Zelmen said:

Do you really think every high level MR has paid for plat so they can just buy everything? No, they sell things. Equinox Prime (You know the one released last month) was selling for 160+ plat. I sold 2 of them because they drop like candy.  Guess what, I can buy almost any prime I want from another player. That includes a complete volt prime which is selling currently for 170p on warframe.market. Loki is 230p. Both be could be bought because of a much easier frame I sold. 

I don't like Platinum.... I don't like the way it works....

Why can't I just trade Nox for Volt ?

1 hour ago, Ver1dian said:

Remember children, Rad stagger is your friend.

That's how I got everything off of 2 Axi L4 relics.

I like Staggered Shares.... sadly nobody does them 😞 welwell atleast not in Recruit chat.... it musr be a Trust thing.

The solution is exactly within your own description: 

many of us have a life beyond Warframe or want to play other games from time to time. 

Although I have maxed out everything and have done everything in the system, I still prefer certain missions/activities over others, so there is no way I can acquire and farm everything through just grinding it out. Instead, I choose to buy some platinum and save time for myself and others. 

Yes, just buy some or a lot of platinum because that will save you a lot of time unless you choose to farm and grind everything. I bought a lot of platinum at the beginning and that has returned me ten times over through trading and grinding/farming in missions I prefer. So I can then trade with what I have farmed and bought with my own platinum. Trust me just buy some to save you tons of time so you can do something else and not to burn out. 

Buying platinum is one of the best ways to speed up the progress so you don’t have to grind and farm everything. It’s worth every penny. It helped me enjoy the game much more. 

14 minutes ago, Lutesque said:

I like Staggered Shares.... sadly nobody does them 😞 welwell atleast not in Recruit chat.... it musr be a Trust thing.

Not exactly. I did it with people from recruit chat, it's just a lot of players aren't aware of that option, took me some time to explain to them what I had in mind.
Always there was one that went "-but I have only one", everyone else followed and we had to start from the beginning 😄 

8 minutes ago, Ver1dian said:

Not exactly. I did it with people from recruit chat, it's just a lot of players aren't aware of that option, took me some time to explain to them what I had in mind.
Always there was one that went "-but I have only one", everyone else followed and we had to start from the beginning 😄 

LoL... that reminds me of the Claim that opening multiple of same Relics at the same Time "Increases The Chances".... that's literally how people say it... "Increases The Chances..." 

In Rad Shares with strangers this is True because the extra pool of Relics isn't coming from your Inventory....

But if you're doing it with Friends then this isn't true... sometimes they want the parts inside so badly that they don't realise that as long as the total amount of Relics is the same then the chances are also the same... the purpose of opening them all at the same time only increases the Chances per instance (and even then it does so using Brute Force and not by actually fiddling with Actual drop chances in any way) and if you do get lucky then 3 Relics wind up getting wasted.... especially if you get Multiple Rare drops at once...

Its amazing that I have to explain this to people sometimes... last week I didn't have The Energy so I just split relics anyway.... and we got Odonata Prime Wings Twice at the same time.... oof... Never Again !!! :) 

On 2019-05-03 at 1:42 PM, Piercing_Rounds said:

it was decided that the only place where we will be able to acquire them will be in the void.

Wrong, relic packs

If you can't do the grind, buy some plat

That's the business model

For Nightwave I could understand it, you can't pay to progress it. You can just buy the primes you want though, that alone completely destroys this thread.

Edited by Kimimoto

I don't mind the usual grind, and honestly I really think that prime stuff should be harder to get. But the RNG for that dreaded Axi L4 is a bit brutal. It should be better balanced with time/gameplay spent and not just a ridiculously low dropchance. Especially with a relic that contain so many of the new parts. 

But yea, it's just the first week, you'll get a bunch from just regular gameplay over time, given that you actually visit the void regularly. I'm sure however that it will not be enough to get all the things I need form L4, so Baro is the backup plan I guess.

Well, I usually take advantage of the 75% plat discount when it comes around, which usually helps matters. 

It is necessary for the game to have a grind wall, and in the case of Warframe, it's pretty soft. The Vault is staying open for a long time still, and no one is forced to do everything on one day, or to do a single task over and over again. 

Warframe has a very gentle grind curve, especially if you compare with other games. And it is great as is, because without enough pressure - the grind wall - there would be no one buying platinum, and the game would die. 

I for one usually take advantage of the 75% plat discount when it comees around, but I usually use it on cosmetics, and farm most of the newly released stuff. 

I have just claimed the Tipedo from my forge - the last prime item I still had to builod from the current Prime Access. And I was very casually farming relics only once in a while.

Vary your activities and take your time, relax, try to tune down the anxiety "must have it now!" - it's what burns you out. 

I miss the old void, where you could just jump into ONE mission, and walk out 1.5 hours later with a bunch of stuff, which you could trade or keep for yourself.

Now you need to rerun missions over and over again to keep primes flowing, it's annoying and feels like a job.

And then there is nightwave which is the worst update on my recent memory.

Yeah.

7 hours ago, Ver1dian said:

I agree. There are always jerks and leechers around but they are the minority. I've done quite a few stagger runs and only 1 joined in without the relics refined (recruited for radiant). It's not a big deal at the end of the day.